Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

Found a new possible Rouga b&b. Works anywhere, gauge-less/boost-less, 3k-ish damage. Landed it on all the current characters.

9C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 214A, 214B, 5B, 214A, 214B, 5B, 5C, 623A.

The first 214A/B must be done as fast as possible, but the second one must be delayed between the A and B to combo correctly. Not going to lie, for me I only can land it 50/50, seems like a tight link to land a B after the 214B. Can only do two reps, because the 3rd bounce will make them un-hittable.

He might have a stronger corner variation, doing

9C, 5A, 5B, 5C, 214A, j.214A, 5B, 214A, 214B, 5B, 214A, 214B, 5B, 5C, 623A. You use the jump-cancel from a 214A to go into a TK'ed j.214A, and since the high bounce doesn't count as one of your bounces (tested real quick by doing just 5A, 214B x2 after the TK'ed dive, then did B, C, 623A), this may be possible. I haven't done this combo in full though, so I dunno if it works yet.

EDIT: Seems the other variation does less damage, and hard as hell to combo off a jump-in. Flashy I guess, due to all the rekka reps you do lol.

The only glitch I've noticed was for Ren in the corner. I don't exactly know how it's triggered, but his Molotov cocktail will sometimes hit six times instead of three. If this happens, Molotov cocktail cannot be used for the rest of the round/training mode reset.

Hmm, would this be a Rouga infinite? (I lack the execution to do this myself, sadly =/)

5B > 5C > 2C > 214A > (214B > 5A)xN

Max I got myself, is three 214B's, but it's looking like this could be an infinite.

EDIT: Never mind, question's answered already ^^

the game seems to play much more smoothly now. perhaps it's just me having gotten used to it being slower, but i don't think so.

it seems like they either implemented an aerial tech time proration system, or there is a cap of some sort on kunagi's attacks where her hitboxes simply no longer connect, perhaps after certain strings. for example, try doing 6a>421c~c>j.236a>repeat as many times as you can. you should find that no matter what you do the opponent is not attackable at the end of the third rep(for example, for the last rep you can try doing 6a>421c~c>22a>623a and it won't connect even if they haven't teched, and the projectile appears to simply completely whiff no matter how fast you pull it off).

also, yeah, kunagi does still seem to have a j.c>j.a>j.c infinite(at least on rouga; i was able to get up to 40ish hits so far).

the game seems to play much more smoothly now. perhaps it's just me having gotten used to it being slower, but i don't think so.

it seems like they either implemented an aerial tech time proration system, or there is a cap of some sort on kunagi's attacks where her hitboxes simply no longer connect, perhaps after certain strings. for example, try doing 6a>421c~c>j.236a>repeat as many times as you can. you should find that no matter what you do the opponent is not attackable at the end of the third rep(for example, for the last rep you can try doing 6a>421c~c>22a>623a and it won't connect even if they haven't teched, and the projectile appears to simply completely whiff no matter how fast you pull it off).

also, yeah, kunagi does still seem to have a j.c>j.a>j.c infinite(at least on rouga; i was able to get up to 40ish hits so far).

Like Cartpusher said, it seems it has something to do with how many bounces there were in your combo. After 3 bounces, everything afterwards will whiff. Senna's 623C > 623C is a good example of this. Although it looks like it should hit four times, each of the hits of 623C causes a bounce, so the fourth hit will whiff.

EDIT: Guh... Senna has an infinite too, it seems, [j.B (delay) j.C]xN Fortunately though, this seems to require a standing Ren, *maybe* also a standing Rouga.

Yeah Mengjun, just found that infinite with Senna as well, and Chain Girl has another infinite, Her 63214+C (Whip Spin) can be chain infinitely, in the corner only, with proper spacing. Spacing is easy to do, just do a 2A, 2B, 2C combo into it, and there is your infinite.

I did find something interesting with this though. Once the combo counter hits somewhere around 120-130 range (hard to tell with the whip hitting so many times, and like hell if I'm going to do 120+ reps of her other infinite), the damage goes to zero. Guess some sort of measure to prevent a kill from an infinite? Still can get a timeout though. But I'm sure it's just weird coding.

Yeah Erika's infinite is also old, but before you didn't need corner are good spacing, it had a really goo vacuum effect and bigger hitbox

Senna's had that infinite since she was released in the alpha demos.

Yeah Erika's infinite is also old, but before you didn't need corner are good spacing, it had a really goo vacuum effect and bigger hitbox

Ah, my kinda day one with this ver. of the game, guess I shoulda read up a bit more before posting :(

On another note, can someone with better execution end this combo with Ren for me? So far I got:

2A, 2B, 2C, j.2C, 214+B, 5A, 2C, j.2C

Wondering if you can do another 214+B, 5A, 2C, then end with 623+B? Pretty much what kazukifafner was talking about a few page back with looping 2 j.2C together with Ren. I just wanna know the damage on that sucker, since it works midscreen. I like it because he is switching sides with each tackle, looks goofy, but awesome.

EDIT: Found a new ender for the Rouga combo I found (9C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 214A, 214B, 5B, 214A, 214B, 5B, 5C, 623A.) instead of 623A, did j.B, j.A, j.B, 214A instead, for 3.8k without meter on Senna, 3.3k on Ren.

Video of it:

Just a few more movesets from characters not in the demo. I was going to have Hanny in here, but some of the kanji in his moves are a pain -_-

Nakanishi Sisters

D-Button

D: Kyuudou: Teihei Shageki (Archery: Horizontal Arrow)

2D: Kyuudou: Kyokusha (Archery: Lob Arrow)

4D/6D: Kyuudou: Idou Hidari/Migi (Archery: Movement Left/Right)

Specials

214C: Kyouda (Smite)

- Chargeable

41236A/B: Fumikomi (Raid)

236C: Nagiharau (Mow Down)

623C: Noboridou (Rising Torso)

Supers

22D: Kasanedou (Heavy Torso)

623D: Shin Noboridou (True Rising Torso)

41236D: Yaezakura (Double Cherry Blossom)

63214D: Kaou/Kasezakura (Bound Cherry Blossom)

- Will probably be able to figure out the kanji's reading once the game is released

Manbou

D-Button

D/2D: Sanran Rikuhe/Sorahe (Lay Egg On Land/In Air)

Command Normals

6A: Sebire Bureedo (Dorsal Fin Blade)

6B: Suberikomi (Slide)

Specials

(j)236A/B/C: Mizudeppou (Squirt Gun)

214A/B/C: Mizubashira (Waterspout)

Supers

214D: Zetsu Mizubashira (Suppressing Waterspout)

Devil Daigo

Command Normals

j6C: Devil Savate

Specials

(j)236A/B/C: Daigo Beam!

214A: Daigo Voice!

(j)623A/B/C: Daigo Wing!

Supers

236D: DEVIIIL BEEEEEEEAM!!

Mecha Heita

Command Normals

6A: Mawashigeri (Roundhouse Kick)

- NOTE: I think this is a case of Katakana being used in place of Hiragana/Kanji for emphasis.

Specials

214A: Heita Vulcan

236C: Heita Missle

(j)623C: Heita Copter

421C: Heita Collider

- Chargeable

41236A: Heita Boost

Supers

236D: Full Fire!!

It's probably just a corner glitch.

Tsubaki knocks an opponent into the air on hit, so going under them in that scenario isn't as unlikely. However, apparently, there is a scenario where it's almost like the character's hitbox collides with Senna's in a way that puts the character in the aerial state but doesn't actually launch them.

Weird.

probably shouldnt bother with crossup since senna has really good corner bullshit already, 6A knockdown>41236C looks like it should have enough blockstun for you to do a charged 5C(might be a frame trap?)

Ah, my kinda day one with this ver. of the game, guess I shoulda read up a bit more before posting :(

Same for me, sorry =/

EDIT: Found a new ender for the Rouga combo I found (9C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 214A, 214B, 5B, 214A, 214B, 5B, 5C, 623A.) instead of 623A, did j.B, j.A, j.B, 214A instead, for 3.8k without meter on Senna, 3.3k on Ren.

Video of it:

Since 2A doesn't actually hit low, wouldn't 9C > 2B > 5C > 2C be a better starter? Should give you lots of extra damage as well.

Yea, I wonder what meter is going to do for Rouga, with all the damage he can do without meter.

Anyway, I think I found another link for Rouga, 214A to 5A (aired dummy). So far I got something like 2C 214A 5A 214A (delay) 214B to work.

Here's the translated movelists for Heita and Sanzou. I'll try and figure out Hanny's before I go to bed. I would also like to take this opportunity to say that, while I'm confident in the actual translations of the move names thus far, the romanizations might not be as accurate. Rest assured, I believe that most of them are accurate, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me if a few are a bit off.

Heita Zinnai

Command Normals

6A: Mawashigeri (Roundhouse)

Specials

236A: Otoko no Tamashii (Manly Spirit)

214A: Heita Kick

j214A: Heita Shoot

41236C: Manly Knuckle

(j)623C: Otokotaikuu (Manly Anti-air)

63214A: Konjouhashiri (Spirit Dash)

→ A: Bibirikoshi (Nervous Hips)

→ B: Otokotaikuu (Manly Anti-Air)

→ C: Manly Knuckle

63214C: Zinnairyuu Nidanmawashi (Zinnai-style Two-Step Rotation)

Supers

j214D: Zinnairyuu Tenkuukaku (Zinnai-style Heaven Kick)

623D: Zinnairyuu Rising Dragon

Sanzou Kongoumaru

Command Normals

6B: Gawari (Tile Breaker)

Specials

214C: Tetsugen (Iron Fist)

41236A: Nintai (Perseverance)

→ A: Fumikomi (Raid)

→ B/C: Shukusei (Purge)

(j)623C: Tetsugeta (Iron Clogs)

22A/B/C: Gou (Roar)

63214A: Ganbankaeshi (Bedrock Restoration)

63214C: Teppeki (Iron Wall) [impregnable Fortress also works, if you think that sounds cooler]

- Input during guard stun

Supers

63214D: Choutetsugen (Ultra Iron Fist)

41236D: Chouteppeki (Ultra Iron Wall)

-Hanny-

soubihenkou ken/tsue

oretachinohashiri

umakaranoushirokikku

nidangiri

honoonozangeki

randomain

sutanburittsu

tousou

kaikousen

you can do the rest

I actually just got it myself, lol. Thanks anyway though.

It was only one that I was having a real problem with (the "ha" in "hashiri"). I could barely make out what it was supposed to be >_>

Hanny

D-Button

D: Soubi Henkou Ken/Tsue (Equipment Change Sword/Wand)

- From what I've found, “tsue” usually means “staff,” but they use “wand” elsewhere, so I'm sticking with that.

Command Normals

6A: Oretachi no Hashiri (Our Rampage)

6B: Umakara no Ushiro Kick (From Behind a Horse Kick)

- I'm actually pretty sure that's what it's supposed to mean `3`

Specials

[w/ Sword] (j)214C: Nidangiri (Two Step Kill)

[w/ Sword] (j)623C: Honoo no Zangeki (Flame Slash)

[w/ Wand] 214C: Land Mine

[w/ Wand] (j)236C: Stun Blitz

63214A: Tousou (Escape)

Supers

41236D: Kaikousen (Mysterious Beam)

Ok, yesterday I've started compairing names and input of moves of different characters (from BBB and BBBR), and finished almost all characters aside from bosses or hiddens (Manbou, Hanny, Devil Daigo and Mecha/Super Heita).

About Heita:

j214D: Jindairyuu Tenkuukaku (Inside Position Current Heaven Void Kick)

623D: Jindairyuu Rising Dragon

is not right, because he is called 陣内兵太 and names of this techniques are 陣内流ライジングドラゴン & 陣内流天空脚, so it'll be like Zinnai-ryuu Rising Dragon and Zinnai-ryuu Tenkuu Kyaku, translated as Zinnai-style Rising Dragon and Zinnai-style Heaven's Leg (or Feet).

Same is for

63214C: Jindairyuu Nidanmawashi (Inside Position Current Two-Step Rotation)

Zinnai-ryuu Nidan Mawashi (Zinnai-style Two-Step Rotation).

Also, when I do his old techniques like 漢のナックル & 漢のナックル I clearly hear him saying "Otoko no ..." (漢対空 is "Otoko ..."), but in jap otoko is ... strange.

I can watch for others; btw, kazukifafner, could you give me hiragana of Sanzou's 6B attack name? 'Cause I can't figure figure character in the middle (it's not I guess). Kunnagi's 4B has it too.

is not right, because he is called 陣内兵太 and names of this techniques are 陣内流ライジングドラゴン & 陣内流天空脚, so it'll be like Zinnai-ryuu Rising Dragon and Zinnai-ryuu Tenkuu Kyaku, translated as Zinnai-style Rising Dragon and Zinnai-style Heaven's Leg (or Feet).

Oh man, thanks for noticing that. The ironic thing is that I actually caught that when I initially did the same thing for the kanji for "Heita," then corrected it after realizing that was his name. I missed it for "Zinnai" though. It's fixed now. :3

Also, when I do his old techniques like 漢のナックル & 漢のナックル I clearly hear him saying "Otoko no ..." (漢対空 is "Otoko ..."), but in jap otoko is 男... strange.

Yeah, Japanese is just full of homophones. They are a pain. Not to mention that what they say during the move might not necessarily be the name of the attack.

I can watch for others

Please do. Double checking my translations is always a good idea, since I'm not an expert.

As for the hiragana for his 6B, that one was a little tricky for me to accurately romanize.

The "wari" is from 割る (わる), meaning to divide/break/etc. That one is pretty cut in dry. For the "tile" part, I chose the onyomi (が) instead of the kunyomi (かわら), as I wasn't sure which would be more accurate.

So it ended up with it being pronounced 「がわり」, which may or may not be proper pronunciation. I'm still learning Japanese, so it's pretty easy for me to get readings wrong if it doesn't seem clear.

I read that it's NRF made mistake Heita's real name, which is really Jinnai in BBA, but ended up Zinnai in BBB.

Also, it would be great to create the page with changes from BBB to BBBR on wiki, since I can put there what I've found at least for Rouga, Senna, Kunagi & Ren.

I think it's too early to add other characters since some names of their moves changed, but not the moves itself, and also with disappearance of P gauge the system changed greatly for some characters.