BBCF Es Demonstration from Dengeki

shtkn
  • Dengeki had an event over the weekend where they showed off the console exclusive character Es! From a quick viewing of the video, some of her attacks leave a trail in the air that become attacks after a delay. She also has a way to stock a charge that powers up her specials!

Jourdal was kind enough to record the stream and put it on youtube, so those of us without Nico Premium can see it.

Edited by shtkn

Report Article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, mizuiro-kitsune said:

Do we know how Es' Drive works?

Drive attacks leave a crest after the attack animation, press D to activate these crests for frametraps or combos. 

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I'll just leave this here: http://gear-project.tumblr.com/post/171174892274/guilty-gear-begin-prologue
    • From what it looks like, we won't be getting story mode portraits like we've been getting in BB up til now, which is fine I guess. Its not nearly as necessary as the dub, but it would help with context or comedic stuff.  EDIT: Scratch that, in one of the screen shots, Ragna's expression is different. So the base character portraits are getting expression tweaks, at the very least.
    • Date for the balance update:   March 1 for PS3 and PS4, we gotta wait for a PC date.   http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-8471/
    • Well, all good news for role reprisals, lol. And some good info shared lately, either way, another ArcLive US Stream with D-Piddy with guest VampyBitMe today/tonight at 5 PST. Do/Don't expect much of the same old stuff we've already heard, but hopefully more accurate info would be great.
    • Got a BUNCH of new things to share. First of all, Cristina Vee is back as Noel and Nu! Secondy, Famitsu released a bunch of pages about the game that details story mode, shows off more of Platinum, Orie and Kanji and gives us our first look at Yang. Chao over on the new BlazBlue wiki's discord translated the scans. I'm splitting it up under spoiler tags just to keep the post from getting too long.   EDIT: Not sure why half of it is strikthroughed. I can't seem to get rid of it. Sorry. EDIT 2: David Vincent is back as Jin!