BBCF Es Demonstration from Dengeki

shtkn
  • Dengeki had an event over the weekend where they showed off the console exclusive character Es! From a quick viewing of the video, some of her attacks leave a trail in the air that become attacks after a delay. She also has a way to stock a charge that powers up her specials!

Jourdal was kind enough to record the stream and put it on youtube, so those of us without Nico Premium can see it.

Edited by shtkn

Report Article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • thats not exactly true. while i most likely couldn't do it now given how damn rusty i am from not playing in over a year, i could easily (originally) get up into the 8000-10,000 range WITHOUT using her desperation ender. you don't need to use her oki to go into it you can go into it off of her strong since it knocks the opponent away far enough, you can go into it off of her over head since it's knockdown is long enough even if they quick recover, you CAN use a partner assist but i would only do that if i were desperate. i'm not saying that Chizuru's desperation is godly, but i disagree that it's trash. that spot is reserved for Rhiannon. it's merely a desperation that you HAVE to know what your doing or ya its going to be a waste of meter. when i can go into a basic string, then jump forward to keep it going into the corner, overhead them, hit them back into the corner, overhead them again, then slash and dash them 4 times and end with her desperation finisher from mid field i would think that would be worth 3 meter, and thats if i just want to go that route. again, though i realize it's not godly, but even my cousin who's very experienced with games such as BlazBlue, Arcana Hearts, Guilty Gear, UNIEL etc. thinks it's not a bad art in the very least.
    • So was anything announced at Arc Revo? I haven't seen a single article about the event.
    • Nope. Not a big fan of Rev2. Something about all the changes didn't jive with me.
    • I was rewatching Character Introduction #2 (Hazama, Rachel and Weiss) and I've noticed that Hazama uses his step dash and he doesn't have Ouroboros Meter this time around. Also, I've seen somewhere that you can use up to three/four Geoges at once with Rachel. And Weiss... well, the Ice Queen uses Glyphs for movement and projectiles (those circle things you all saw), so yeah, she will be strong These three specifically are the most OP in my opinion... yet.