Sign in to follow this  

CF 2.0 Console Patch Releases on the 31st + Cross Tag News Announcement

Monarch
  • Arc System Works has announced that the balance patch 2.0 will be heading to consoles on the 31st of this month. along with the release of Jubei as a DLC character. A steam date has yet to be announced though.

Additionally, Arc Sys has also teased more information for Cross Tag Battle, which will also be revealed on the 31st. Stay tuned!

Edited by Monarch

Report Article
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • In case people visit this page, Madison still plays fighting games and there are a handful of anime players.  We mostly use Facebook to organize but feel to ask here as well.  https://m.facebook.com/groups/837757959577260?ref=bookmarks
    • theres a lot of videos on YouTube covering this topic.  theres a lot to cover. combos, mixups, blockstrings, jump options rc use, etc
    • Nope, not for him. When I have time sure, right now I'm focusing on other things. Sure
    • The Aerial Gauntlet Hades need to be done immediately, so yes, a Tiger Knee motion would be appropriate. As for the second combo, the combo parts all need to be done as quickly as possible. The problem is pushback. Landing Dead Spike (DC) > dash 5B depends on how far you start the combo, whether or not you have dash momentum when you start and how much pushback is in the opening few hits. For 5C, you need to be starting point blank and with dash momentum. 3C is a little more generous pushback-wise and deals the same damage, so it's preferable. Omitting either attack keeps you close enough to land the dash 5B from a much further starting position.
    • Another beginner question. Is the following part tiger knee in yellow? Don't know if i am suppose to tiger knee into 214B or jump then 214B.   5B > 5C > 214A >> 214D RC > dash 5B > 5C > jc j.214B >> delay 214D > 5B > 5C > hjc j.C > j.D > jc j.C > j.D > j.214C >> 214D Also, what is the timing for 236D dc dash 5B in the following combo? I cannot even connect once on this? My character don't seem to be catching up to the guy so I assume I am dc too late? 5B > 5C/3C > 2D > 236D > dc dash 5B > 5C > hjc j.B > j.C > jc j.C > j.D > j.214C >> 214D Please advise.  Thanks