Sign in to follow this  

P4U2 Sho SB Metsuga Kara Cancel Tutorial by platefork

Kuuhaku
  • 25jv8ee.jpgOne of Sho's air specials, Metsuga, has a height restriction which limits it's usage in both combos and pressure. platefork gives a tutorial on how to bypass that by kara cancelling from C or D air Kousoku Idou. Check out the video below to see how to do the kara cancel as well as the various ways it can be applied.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Meh Don't really care for DLC that much. Still I am tempted to get it along with Dragon Ball Fighterz
    • I refuse to pass judgement on this game until I see price tags. If the game releases at $40 and the total of dlc runs about $40, though ideally $20, I'd say that I'd be willing to drop $80 on another BB title, and I'm by no means made of money. In fact, I'd appreciate it if they released the game that way. That way, I could buy the game for cheap and be able to play with some of my favorite characters, and then be able to pick and choose who else I want as I get the money to do so.  It would, to me, switch from the initially perceived greedy cash grab to a economically friendly fanservice title.  I still feel as though Blake and Yang should have been included into the main cast, but hey.
    • If I'm not wrong, I recall people saying the last trailer has a part with a special intro between Yu and Yosuke, so it is likely there will be something like that. NOT as the level of DBZF because HOLY DAMN, Easter Eggs and References almost everywhere.
    • Pretty sure it should be around these hundred pages, but hey I just happen to have a link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/183324flf8ikbkk/azraelbbcf.psd And finally, here's Jubei!
    • We're not sure, considering match ending finishers have yet to be implemented or if they're going to be at all. I mean, sheesh, even DB Fighterz have specific Intro and KO scenes. While it has nothing to do with BB:TAG, at least that game has a lot of work going into it.