Sign in to follow this  

Please Select Your Character! - A Piece on Playstyles and Useful Terminology

[ATTACH]2400[/ATTACH]

On Playstyles and Useful Terminology

Based on the number of threads about the topic, the character select screen seems to represent the bulk of the challenge and angst people face when playing Guilty Gear. In the community in general, we talk a lot about character playstyles, but people mostly seem to be talking through each other. For example, I'm aware everyone seems to have a vague sense of what a "rushdown" character is, but I’d argue that this term, which manages to describe just about every character depending on who you ask, is fuzzy to the point of being useless.

This is a problem with our terminology in general: The words people use to talk about complex concepts like the flow of a match or the playstyle of a character are themselves defined in pretty loose, semantically ambiguous ways, and so we end up spending a lot of effort talking about nothing, trying to convey concepts that we’ve gotten a vague sense of in our heads that probably differ a lot from person to person, rather than talking about fighting games in any useful way.

So I'm going to make an effort right now to nail down some actual metrics we can use to talk about this stuff, because it's more productive than finding every “character playstyle” or “how do I character select screen” topic vaguely annoying every time they pop up.

Fighting Game Arithmetic: Advantage and Disadvantage

You often hear fighting games discussed in terms like "frame advantage" or "+/- x on block". There's a section in the frame data that's called static difference (or SD). This concept is more obvious in 3D fighters and old-school-style 2D fighters (IE not airdashers) than it is in Guilty Gear and the like, because new-school 2D fighters tend to have mechanics like chaining normals and dynamic movement options that make matches seem less like “taking turns.” Because of this, you hear intermediate airdasher players talking about it (and in my opinion understanding it) less than intermediate Street Fighter players.

Make no mistake, this is a major problem in the American airdasher scene. Advantage and Disadvantage is exactly as important a concept to understand in Guilty Gear as it is in Virtua Fighter. The same kind of exchanges are taking place, but faster and often with different kinds of variables. Since things are happening quickly, it’s hard to stop and think about why something didn’t work, and so inexperienced players conclude that they were simply not fast enough, or worse, that they lost because their opponent was merely better somehow. Either of these things may be entirely true, but they’re also entirely meaningless in and of themselves.

Being "at frame advantage" means, at its simplest, being able to act in fewer frames than the opponent. In frame data this is applied to how many frames of stun a move puts the other player in if blocked compared to how many recovery frames it has. Everyone knows this. But the broader concept of being "at advantage" has a few more variables. Being atmore or less frame advantage will determine if you’re punishable or not. Range matters. Your character’s tools matter. In Guilty Gear, you have 0-frame throws. If you're in throw range, the opponent being at even -1 after you block a move means you get to punish them. If you’re not, -1 is barely anything, and the situation can probably be considered effectively neutral.

This is a big chunk of what is referred to as “fundamentals” when talking about fighting games. It is also the most quantifiable and arguably the most important part of what makes a character play the way they do in Guilty Gear, and I think all our playstyle terms can and should be defined from aspects and implications of the concept of advantage.

Static Difference is a great term for talking about the specific situation of advantage or disadvantage after a specific move is blocked. But in a broader sense, situational advantage - the ability to act more freely than the opponent - isn't static, nor is it monotonically deterministic. Games between good players don't always end with one player getting frame advantage and then keeping it and winning. A lot of the interplay of fighting games comes from people playing from disadvantage, or changing the situation by maneuvering.

Having a faster attack than the opponent has puts you at advantage from neutral, all else being equal. Having a faster attack at the range at which you're currently fighting puts you at advantage, all else being equal. It's hard to quantify everything, but with this powerful concept, we can actually do math and figure out who is at an advantage at any given point in a match, if we wanted to. If we paused the match at a given point and looked at all the frame data and checked some hitboxes and did some calculations, we could figure out, at that point, who is at advantage at any given time. After a hit, or at “neutral”. At any range. Obviously you're not going to do this for every match, but it's an interesting and informative way to watch one if you have some time on your hands.

Being at disadvantage doesn’t mean you can’t attack, but it does mean you have to predict or option-select through what the opponent is doing to attack. Knowledge of the enemy and knowledge of your own tools allows you to fight from disadvantage, or at least force the game back to neutral. Similarly, being at situational advantage doesn’t mean you should always attack. It just means you can act more freely than your opponent, and that attacking is less risky.

If you're playing fighting games and don't know this concept, you're doing it wrong. If you do know it, you probably don't think about it enough when you're playing. I know I probably don't. It's very important.

The Flow of Fighting Games is about Situational Advantage

Once you've got a solid idea of what advantage and disadvantage are, then we can start to really talk about situations that arise in fighting games. I'm going to argue that there are only two meaningful kinds of situations, and the rest are just specific cases of them. There are neutral situations, and there are non-neutral situations. There's a lot of variety in how these situations work and how they can play out, but they come down to the same fundamental two games. This sounds like an oversimplification, but it's a very useful simplification. I'll rattle off some examples so you believe me, and to establish context for some other terms people use.

A pressure game is a non-neutral game where one character is at advantage and the other character is in blockstun. For the player at advantage, pressure games consist of keeping that advantage, using ambiguity to keep the opponent from recognizing or at least capitalizing on the situation when the player loses advantage ("a pressure reset"), and trying to break the opponent's defense and get their damage ("mixup").

Zoning is a neutral game where players use the threat of the attacks they can do at a given range to keep the opponent from attacking. Zoning can also involve characters moving around trying to get into a position where they're at advantage, or trying to bait the opponent into attacking at a bad time or predictably, and then throwing out something that will stuff their attack (“footsies”). In a game with chains and good movement options, zoning games are fast and dynamic, sometimes happening in the blink of an eye. This does not mean they aren't an important part of how those games work.

Okizeme is a non-neutral game where one player is at disadvantage because they're knocked down, giving the other player somewhere around 30-40 frames to set up an attack. This is a huge disadvantage for the downed player, even if they have good reversals.

A clash is a neutral game where hitboxes collide and both players have equal opportunity to use any attack from the clash. Note that the game is neutral because neither player is at frame advantage. Depending on the matchup and the distance at which it happened, one player may still have situational advantage.

A combo is a non-neutral game where one player has landed a hit and is doing "guaranteed" damage to an opponent (You know, unless they have a burst). Getting around or baiting bursts, baiting out techs, attempting combo resets, and choosing between knockdown, pressure, and damage are important considerations in combos, and involve interplay between opponents.

You get the idea. I think this is a useful way to think about fighting games. It's especially useful for defining play styles in ways that are meaningful instead of vague and stupid.

Character Playstyles are about Dealing With These Situations:

There are only two fundamental kinds of situation in fighting games, but there are three kinds of situations a character can be in. At advantage, at disadvantage, and at neutral. Almost any fighting game that's any good has characters dealing with these situations all the time. Guilty Gear in particular has a lot of situational fluidity, with tools like the different blocks, bursts, fast throws, and DAAs to change up the situation at unexpected times.

People like to talk about “zoning characters” or “rushdown characters,” but most characters don't neatly fit into these buckets. In reality everyone plays pressure games, everyone blocks, everyone plays okizeme, everyone plays wakeup, everyone zones. Being bad at any of these things will hurt you no matter what character you're playing. To get an idea of how a character plays, the main thing to talk about is when they are in these situations, which they are good at being in, and which they are in most of the time.

It’s also important that these assessments are compared to other characters in the game. The mere fact that someone can play a pressure game or zone or force the game to neutral is unsurprising. I can’t think of a character that can’t. This tells you nothing. The ability to do it significantly better than other characters tells you something about the character.

For example:

A character with an invincible move is usually better at fighting from disadvantage than a character without one. They have a tool that can more easily be used to exploit a small gap between at an unpredictable time. It doesn't mean they should always try to reversal, but it does mean that they have that option.

A character with fast, chainable, jump-cancellable normals and gap closers tends to be good at keeping an advantage. Note that in most airdashers, this describes a lot if not all of the characters. It’s only significant if they’re able to do it better than most characters. Guilty Gear specifically rewards keeping up a long pressure game into a good hit confirm. Doing this tends to net you extra damage, because of the guard bar. The fact that a character can do this makes them a character in Guilty Gear, and says nothing specifically about them.

A character with fast, visually-ambiguous mixup tends to be good at fighting from an advantage. Millia isn't great at keeping up pressure for a long time compared to a lot of characters, but when she has advantage, she is very hard to read

A character with good hitboxes from different ranges, or with fast moves, or with pseudo-invulnerable moves like a good 6P are good at winning neutral games. Faust has a lot of big, disjointed hitboxes, weird invulnerability, and basically ways to beat things he's predicted or has time to react to.

Let’s try talking about characters using useful terms. These analyses may be dead wrong, but hopefully I’ve used the terms I’ve already mentioned in concise ways, so that we can argue meaningfully about why:

Jam is a very solid character. While her mixup isn't super-ambiguous compared to E.G. Millia, she has a lot of ways to keep her pressure up or hide the points where she is no longer at advantage. Her neutral game is also very solid compared to similarly low-range characters, because she can keep people scared of her attacks, stopping their approach with moves like 2S, FB puffball, and her 6P. She's not terrible at fighting from disadvantage either, with tools like a parry, a decent (not great) DP, and sometimes FB puffball again. These give her some options to beat other moves she’s predicted. She's not as dangerous in any of these situations as some characters. Her DP isn’t as long-range and invulnerable as Sol’s, and she can’t keep up pressure as reliably as ABA, and she can’t win neutral games as well as Faust, but she has ways to do each of them more effectively than a lot of characters who don’t specialize in those games. In terms of situational advantage, Jam is a jack of all trades.

Venom is a very appropriate model for what Melty Blood players call a morphing character, meaning a character who needs to set up to transition into fighting from advantage well. Actually most characters in Guilty Gear fit the criteria for that term, so at least in the context of Guilty Gear, the term is probably not a significant difference in playstyle from other characters, but Venom is an unusually stark example of the described archetype. Venom will often play defensively and fish for neutral hits until he can win a neutral game, get some balls set up, and then he will stick to the opponent and keep up pressure. In other words, moreso than E.G. Jam or Millia, Venom needs to win a few exchanges to get to the point where he's good at fighting from advantage, but once he gets going his pressure game is difficult and risky to break out of. Venom is a morphing character among morphing characters.

Baiken doesn't so much fight from disadvantage as change what it means for her to be at disadvantage. Many of her moves are available instantly from blockstun, and their startup happens in hitpause, meaning that in many situations she is actually fighting at advantage after blocking. As such, Baiken doesn’t really deal with pressure games as often as other characters. Her zoning game is above-average too, because she has tools like tatami, claw, j.H, and j.S, which have large, disjointed hitboxes. This makes it hard to approach her from neutral, but the amount and power of the tools she can do this with make her want to play this game less of the time than, say, Ky, who has a larger amount of good neutral tools that operate effectively from more ranges. Baiken is kind of her own animal.

If anyone is having trouble picking a character, understanding how to read situational advantage, reading frame data, watching matches, and best of all, actually trying a few characters out against good players, will tell you actual information, if you have the patience to actually figure it out. Fuzzy words like "rushdown character" will not. But we like talking about fighting games, and an explanation is much easier to get than experience, so maybe we can make words be more useful.

Operational Definitions for Fighting Game Terms

So let’s get to the point. The way people talk about characters in airdash fighters has a lot of problems. We have a lot of terms people use because they’ve heard them before and they sound vaguely right. This vagueness means that the same arguments get played out a lot, produce no meaningful information, and worse, train people to think about the games in fuzzy, non-useful ways.

If we want to convey meaningful information, we should use concise terms that mean a specific thing. An operational definition is an attempt to tie a word to something measurable, agreed on by people in a field for the purpose of having meaningful discourse. If there are disagreements, an operational definition can be used to argue with math, observable, falsifiable facts, or at least some kind of pseudo-objective measure, rather than just saying words at each other that mean different things to different people.

Basically, I'm proposing a way to talk about fighting games and characters therein that's clear and uses operational definitions that everyone can agree on. I’d like the community to weigh in on this, and I’d like us to agree on concise terminology we can use to have meaningful discourse about fighting games.

For example:

I’ve talked a lot of shit about the term rushdown. I think the way people use it, it’s pretty much meaningless, referring to anything from running forward to playing pressure games to having an aggressive mentality in some ethereal, purely mental way. We can make the term rushdown useful by making it mean a specific thing. I propose that we use it to talk about a specific kind of transition, from a neutral game to a pressure game. In other words, you are “rushing down” if you are, in a neutral game, just trying to make your opponent block something, rather than, for example, fishing for a hit by trying to beat their move.

I like the term beat as used in theater. Since I’m going mad with power here and just making up operational definitions for words, I’m going to propose that we co-opt the word beat to mean any time a non-neutral game transitions into a neutral game in a fighting game context. This could happen as a pressure reset (Where pressure game stops briefly and the characters are technically at neutral), or a situation where two characters whiff while trying to zone each other, or a clash, or after a successful burst, or at the end of a combo that doesn’t knock down or get reset. In high-level play in an airdasher, a beat usually comes and goes in the course of a fraction of a second. Looking out for them is a very useful tool, allowing people to learn to recognize when you’re in neutral and when you’re not, and act appropriately, rather than just swinging at random times and dying like a scrub, which is why I think we should have a specific word to describe that class of situations.

EDIT: I made a thread for discussion of operational terms we can use. Please contribute if you have an opinion at all. I think this will make Dustloop a better source of information if we do it right.

Report Article
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Hardest post of my life...dustloop deleted a previous post with links from Nov/Dec 2019 and recollect all of them was an absolute pain. Something, i think, is lost... TOUSHINSAI 2020 qualifiers summary ---> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6625-xrd-video-posting-thread/&page=14&tab=comments#comment-967347 Shinjuku Sportsland 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkng-OOBYY0 Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 10.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD0I7Uikqg0 Playland F1-R 16.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ST82GxXQE Game Corner Tobu 26.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKDUi4ILDQ SEGA Sannomiya Sanx 27.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yS7QB415M4 Game Chao Matsutaka 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDIPupCQplA Game Chao Matsutaka 30.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3WbZRHzfs Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 01.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UN10y2HJZs Shinjuku Sportsland 02.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGwlv55fEiY Game Corner Tobu 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MINdugW_rQ Game Chao Matsutaka 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxKRpgNEjs Enjoy Paradise 04.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf87a8aXe4Y Comtech Tower 04.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsF93NpwIds Playland F1-R 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkMpBBTOfkA Shinjuku Sportsland 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7yjr3Uzlv0 Game Chao Matsutaka 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queS-0k_UlQ Game Chao Matsutaka 07.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8TR_Jul-w Game Corner Tobu 08.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1sLpp7qmo
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEHY-Xl3qb8 Shinjuku Sportsland 09.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQ8toEM1LY Game Chao Matsutaka 10.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpo6CIHas Game Chao Matsutaka 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hYyYfiHMk Shinjuku Sportsland 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuS1QEvxq2M
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGfUuRbmh4 Game Corner Tobu 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6dtN1iOQA Shinjuku Sportsland 15.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIrNlz_JU5k Game Chao Matsutaka 17.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3eeM9fSc3E Comtech Tower 18.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJWIwLpZQKQ Enjoy Paradise 18.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3s97JpC_YM Game Chao Matsutaka 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZKlRzqdC0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly8vdIWnm4A Shinjuku Sportsland 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoCZLX0-4w Game Corner Tobu 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicBgY9dtoQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJNIUM5ZSA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_PCQbsYV8 Hyper Messe 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW_3CzPFAvM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irJXNVPwNX8 Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 22.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1tdhTRh7A
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8nx1Z2NLEM Shinjuku Sportsland 23.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJGlnb1iFQQ Hyper Messe 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2q_rhpxuIA Game Chao Matsutaka 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1_-TLdxX0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68a0-wL2yk Enjoy Paradise 25.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNMkxvDALsY Hyper Messe 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qixLMRoybIg Shinjuku Sportsland 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U8CtpsIJkk SEGA Sannomiya Sanx 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6mdeRpxUXc Hyper Messe 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5nyEVqwZk Game Chao Matsutaka 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8nqGssfDE G-stage七隈 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lk0FfDoV9Y Hyper Messe 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0GvVb-yy0 Shinjuku Sportsland 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0X_Ab9dgok Hyper Messe 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42mn53eLqBs Game Chao Matsutaka 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBHQT-wr2BU
      Playland F1-R 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQKiBbGBRw Hyper Messe 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGsqwEWJfk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6xTogPOhs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXMHWwd1PA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_0oL9yxr4 Game Chao Matsutaka 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sl67H8S6k Shinjuku Sportsland 06.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhejc6Q79NU Game Chao Matsutaka 07.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlVhjc9SnEE Enjoy Paradise 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnOF90JSi0 Game Chao Matsutaka 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sm4LyHJ2i8 Shinjuku Sportsland 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgxRl9SoEo Shinjuku Sportsland 11.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YXkQ7HHbck Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 12.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5b5r3hTbHs Game Chao Matsutaka 12.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SusoYTnBsSc Shinjuku Sportsland 13.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saFtQ6uZqaU Game Chao Matsutaka 14.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uLDMcgUvqI Enjoy Paradise 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJ-nD-A_bM Comtech Tower 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vWR8h2oJ8Y Hyper Messe 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgjdWb5JCk Game Chao Matsutaka 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtOgXpj1J0 Shinjuku Sportsland 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJeJlwDS7YE Hyper Messe 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDsLXZLDcI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhgJkhOuC4 Hyper Messe 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBEf49o55c
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVMcalAY5Ds
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHuvSfkMtgQ Game Chao Matsutaka 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-MN8og_UQ0 Shinjuku Sportsland 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDIfQDBCsQ Playland F1-R 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjoDZmqke8E Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 19.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPTM-WmMOM Shinjuku Sportsland 20.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgz8ZvOa14 Hyper Messe 20.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CoUdqRXwvs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ufyJs6fQWM Game Chao Matsutaka 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HlYgWZvMHA Enjoy Paradise 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGI6h7NN5eQ Hyper Messe 23.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9sYzxzPW78 Game Chao Matsutaka 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8USF0F4Blo Playland F1-R 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtnqM7dO6o Playland F1-R 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDxdhtJFzGc Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgANo3sA0Q Shinjuku Sportsland 27.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USOB_Kl6i5c Game Chao Matsutaka 28.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLRDBSEG21M Enjoy Paradise 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9i_n_GaMho Comtech Tower 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WllMiuWI9Fs Hyper Messe 30.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuo3TliXGac Shinjuku Sportsland 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23T4JM3Vp6o Game Chao Matsutaka 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9uGgmncUek Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78maXf18q9I Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XwVP_JA80U Shinjuku Sportsland 03.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBiIi61zKQ Game Chao Matsutaka 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsuQMqq70Y Hyper Messe 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdvlMN_pqk Enjoy Paradise 05.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjEX17wmsNk Max Plaza Zentsuji 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvFQDRtOiE Game Chao Matsutaka 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQ7KoGCc5E Hyper Messe 10.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_a04yie8I
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uWCA9Liz4 Shinjuku Sportsland 10.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBkpriFtuFc Game Chao Matsutaka 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oOIiL4pm8w Hyper Messe 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8GFgMRWSYY Playland F1-R 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-CNSNrhDS8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LEFRAmaJCY Comtech Tower 12.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiwKmY6gz0 Game Chao Matsutaka 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icxRC8T3nj0 Shinjuku Sportsland 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUY9QMZV3JY Game Chao Matsutaka 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAR4IGe6_ug Playland F1-R 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzweTn5OxU Shinjuku Sportsland 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-YtbNC4aI Hyper Messe 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lce-ikinro
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlVC5vCGH8Y
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskOqlJjG6w Shinjuku Sportsland 17.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yvsc1Q-LA Game Chao Matsutaka 18.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpIpLyvRmA Enjoy Paradise 19.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-Gdbiuj9E Game Chao Matsutaka 21.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTL4Y-CWfQg Shinjuku Sportsland 21.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaBepLX3qEo Takadanobaba Mikado 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-jUp3g1fs G-stage七隈 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLfxGz69ywA Playland F1-R 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAU-O5pOl1Q
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bxqTLbxQk Frosty Fausting XII 2020
      2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8x9zbCH6aY A Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1HfoHe9KQ B Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRMtKHP3a-A top 8
      single
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL2F2817VtU G Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7TIrd47zdY H Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSm1hIz2tY Top 48 to Top 16
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr6eea-rHU Top 16 to Top 8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_qS0Oee0c Top 8
      23on23
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fJpUzjcNQ
    • Okayama Fantasista 19.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKIAyF6ABy8 Playspot Big One 2nd 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9WfP4m1Dg Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydNAIrVvIkc Space Shuttle 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z1Y6i7Jbdk EVO JAPAN 2020 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4s588-I6c
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW8DtV0_EPI Playspot Big One 2nd 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEIRlMpyv4k Playspot Big One 2nd 28.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHxkB87zDsY Amusement Arcade Ekuru 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTlisbtdej0 Game Center Will 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl_3ZiqzMQ Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VBS99VxHAc Okayama Fantasista 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbqFnBLHr0 Playland F1-R 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtQE2_pyRA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDtK2hrRuQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In1y4uh1XJw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUGyFTVn34 Playspot Big One 2nd 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkT-fZ1WvrY Amusement Arcade Ekuru 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ahVLvpXC8 Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A160K7aB_kk Game Center Will 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqkpziZ-8c Game Center Will 08.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H5CwEOdobc Okayama Fantasista 08.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EJKM4RQFE Takadanobaba Mikado 09.02.2020 - Newcomers Tournament 15th - 1st tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYLBMPVOtQo Playspot Big One 2nd 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0z4cykgPio Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muFdDiiUVOo Playland F1-R 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KmktknXq4 (until 1:06:35) Game Center Will 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4k3MSj1Rx0 Okayama Fantasista 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCSLOfscXec
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZi8LkqaKS0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-vDNuymu4 Space Shuttle 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPFs-XtEdeg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeqwIEPmHyU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBg8e6RFkI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxBdnYGHYU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVgsH2fsdYo Frosty Faustings XII 2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtj3SSsBVc
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AAEBVLEWc
    • Game Daytona Shiki 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLeyfogRSM EVO JAPAN 2020 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNlvzcaMmk Club SEGA Shinjuku-Nishiguchi "Battle Arena" 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MOLcsCDCQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tqmBMcQsk
      Salty! Bi-Weekly at Game Realms 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrYl5VdYYY
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uUI13CMIY casuals Warrior's Path Bi-Weekly at Worlds Collide 04.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzkn4BA7OCI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgkbhuCVuWk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGalIydRZUg casuals Frosty Faustings XII 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jub9KV3Qzt8
    • Mikado weekly tournaments
      02.01.2020 - singles
      04.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldY478hqM9g 07.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6a7quceufA
      09.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSyOmdDKBI
      11.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96BnGr5qS_0 14.01.2020 - random team
      16.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8PeopqOT4
      18.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKBTCKrIb8 21.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLK-xP73cA
      23.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vq5ppe4Aiw
      25.01.2020 - 3on3 28.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMmnB88I7I
      30.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_FJrz2dMI
    • My previous post was deleted by dustloop for error. Hope to remember all the links lost...
      Gamechariot 22.09.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UHW6Bel_M しばけん(PL) VS 妹☆星(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y6g_tEBc0Y しばけん(PL) VS あっと(Es)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVoHMuNWV7g かきゅん(HZ) VS あっと(Es)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7czKwBOLlBs かきゅん(いろいろ) VS あっと(Es) Gamechariot 05.10.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCG_906AEQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAaMd4_gGQ GWB340 はずれ VS まち
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8Ly5skgfw はずれ(NA) VS まち(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2qYpe3KbmY はずれ(NA) VS まち(HZ)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZup4gO9K58 妹☆星(SU) VS まち(HZ) Gamechariot 19.10.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC67fgDsIuA GWB341 妹☆星 VS あっと
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GJqBeIIKU まち(MA) VS あっと(LI)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4BKo60rW0 妹☆星(Λ) VS あっと(LI) Gamechariot 02.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ciSpz-HrvQ GWB342 あぼん VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek7cyV8lcDs GWB343 NAKK VS はずれ Nakano TRF 02.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjImwt4R8o
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4fuJ3du74 Nakano TRF 04.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt6B3hJ2j0 Nakano TRF 08.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXP-SWx9w1k
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbk0NW2Z0Y Gamechariot 09.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6oOVFk7zE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuxNqcQu4Ms GWB344 まち VS KAIDO
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA3OLR8o1Zs GWB345 ゆーむら VS ZEL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPuspMUNBw ゆーむら(TG) VS ZEL(TG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpBRx2ECtQ ゆーむら(テイガー)詰め合わせ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cm97vQqYU あぼん(NA) VS やてん(KO) Nakano TRF 09.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAG6NjL6Q0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtItQdnoT8 Nakano TRF 11.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rws_cxt_5ZU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5L9GGlWYE Nakano TRF 15.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqkNN3AkN0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1B3zdje_A4 Nakano TRF 16.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPaQf-cNi8g Nakano TRF 18.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvpTGLOJuoY Amipara Technoland 20.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWtGmGgqnw Game Center Will 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lve8WnuHvaI Nakano TRF 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmesIVx2f6o Amipara Technoland 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VX8xdYpYSE Gamechariot 23.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6waK6C6weJE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBNhUXZVRs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RyXlbt1wo GWB346 はずれ VS NAKK
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3VOqp5odI GWB347 あぼん VS カイドー
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHaEVlAqUE あぼん(NA) VS 妹☆星(RG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyp8Q-8Gz0 あっと(JI) VS 妹☆星(RG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDfjVOTAIo 野試合いろいろ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii1dXiuahuA 妹☆星(Λ) VS まち(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6XZhSXa4w8 あっと(LI) VS まち(MA) Athena Nipponbashi 23.11.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4al32bXdu8 Nakano TRF 23.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkcVgjGHZ4o
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQqM0JZLAZI Nakano TRF 25.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTn56a1fbhI Game Dino Ibaraki 26.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZjG0fHD_w Comtech Tower 27.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAbKiQFh9Yg Shinjuku Sportsland 27.11.2019 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMHBDPlcJQ Shinjuku Sportsland 28.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDQL-epfmY - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Rs0iNfjGU ladies Max Plaza Zentsuji 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSnZAPGg1g Nakano TRF 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7Sn1crUD0 Athena Nipponbashi 30.11.2019 - FreePlay Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no8kMZha2cQ Gamechariot 30.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3VriEHYoM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyNKn4P8HM GWB348 加藤鳴海 VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-JLrH90wc あっとわからせバトルpart1 VS ゴミクズ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuaaKICAEQ あっとわからせバトルpart2 VS ゆーむら
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DIfH0spHI あっとわからせバトルpart3 VS まち
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMcspvhX0o あっとわからせバトルpart4 VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGAUbDiM9w あっとわからせバトルpart5 VS ヨシキ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ee4gI538s あっとわからせバトルpart6 VS 妹☆星
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCY5525-DM ヨシキ(ν) VS 妹☆星(Λ) Game Dino Hikone 30.11.2019 - Hikone vs Mie&Wakayama 9on9
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVjrVoh5uVE Athena Nipponbashi 01.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajRZ3PoKSZM - random 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6DLby1-MMg - casual Nakano TRF 02.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc1X5YXaXHM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZlpROUI7g
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2RbrgBcMNw Game Dino Ibaraki 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDlYwV3fVY Shinjuku Sportsland 04.12.2019 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaDzp88weSo Game Center Will 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bc_gxSzhrY Athena Nipponbashi 07.12.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCdzkkt7oZM Nakano TRF 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaGn1yjOiU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKmgVu_EdI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYLR5Q9UrE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkE7aBtHZ4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnb-Sp9CI4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNt5MAMAts Nakano TRF 07.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJSXjI-m84
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YD_kQK8kA Central Hachiouji 07.12.2019
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082121 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082181 戦争屋(LT) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082290 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082327 杉山(VL) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082405 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082468 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082491 戦争屋(LT) vs まぶかぷ(RE) Game Center Will 08.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDMB0JsVYc Nakano TRF 09.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDyIuk2rsY Game Dino Ibaraki 10.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa9Z06-w7js Comtech Tower 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgwsl4goao Shinjuku Sportsland 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qj5jLgMhK4 Amipara Technoland 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGavjM3wyHg Shinjuku Sportsland 12.12.2019 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVoCXitjPE Nakano TRF 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4f_4h8CMw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP7f8NHuJo Athena Nipponbashi 13.12.2019 - 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofl_s1nwEu8 Amipara Technoland 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCQGzLfMlw Athena Nipponbashi 14.12.2019 - FreePlay Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLwoKo9tnY Comtech Tower 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKomq1E6uOQ Nakano TRF 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuKHYMoMcec
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERi-ExFbyw0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVDDyv2pjw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6fSlzq7UE Nakano TRF 16.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hEKq3B94-o Game Dino Ibaraki 17.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHKYYmFQVg Shinjuku Sportsland 18.12.2019 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORTYzQrnsiE Amipara Technoland 18.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyortaJi-0 Nakano TRF 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYNSS0MqSRY Game Center Will 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t06KNtVubOI Amipara Technoland 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRwdNW8RvhU Amipara Technoland 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LiXbzSiu44
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaY6Vk-sok Athena Nipponbashi 21.12.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 Casuals
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rG8jGiFe8s Nakano TRF 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DMdKvUCGKQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3tsJwyo4Uo Nakano TRF 23.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaoKdy27Ls
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-gLvr-TzU Central Hachioji 23.12.2019
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164248 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164334 コレル(IZ) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164443 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164601 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ゴンザレス(NA) Game Dino Ibaraki 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMSJDcjEPw Comtech Tower 25.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efou3OVtHUU Shinjuku Sportsland 25.12.2019 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0pRuIl_-tU Amipara Technoland 25.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPK1MhW0ia4 Shinjuku Sportsland 26.12.2019 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42VtkWIcaHE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAX3ISHi8Cc Game Center Will 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PYdpHtJlEk Amipara Technoland 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6TmH6CZiaI Nakano TRF 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NoEibu3psA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSIDqMV_-Wo Athena Nipponbashi 28.12.2019 - FreePlay + Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdnqxAVNDY Nakano TRF 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8XwRCNuwgE Shinjuku Sportsland 30.12.2019 - Tsugumi Cup
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEZz8XN7Es Game Dino Ibaraki 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg76Rqrz07U Game Chao Matsutaka 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tx-FBGqaoA Shinjuku Sportsland 01.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeqOurBPug Nakano TRF 04.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWon8EKoVCg
      Athena Nipponbashi 04.01.2020 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ri948z7Og&t=11s Central Hachioji 04.01.2020
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222544 しーの(NO) vs 戦争屋(LT)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254414 ベンゾー(HZ) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222697 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222815 しーの(NO) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253185 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253278 ゴンザレス(NA) vs 戦争屋(LT)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253398 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253489 ダイワ(PL) vs サディ(IN)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253572 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253728 しーの(NO) vs みずき(CR)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254178 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254308 ろちゃ(NA) vs サディ(TG)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254579 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254687 ももいろ(RC) vs ゴン(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254784 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254827 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ダイワ(PL)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254960 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254997 しーの(NO) vs まぶかぷ(RE) Nakano TRF 06.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDV6FpfK5dE Game Dino Ibaraki 07.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUU1-QcFCSw Comtech Tower 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICc2bVRPfi4 Amipara Technoland 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPLsGeSdLgs Shinjuku Sportsland 08.01.2020 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4eW0Kw1Fk Amipara Technoland 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhvxJ99W4E Game Center Will 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc2B6bHjuwM Athena Nipponbashi 10.01.2020 - 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ZgqfgB2ms Nakano TRF 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJr-JRlFws
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-f-RBUoZM Nakano TRF 11.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvLlWVoSq0k Central Hachiouji 11.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255039
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255070
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255094 A-Cho 11.01.2020 - Proof of Strenght festival day 1
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSe8IMg_94 single tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcwV4-w1Dg Same Character Battle
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmXjg8pbGOA secondary channel video A-Cho 12.01.2020 - Proof of Strenght festival day 2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfne_Bpg9hg Exhibition against Seven Heroes
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DB41h_koEE 3on3
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDe5dx7trSw secondary channel video Nakano TRF 13.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6URrAvdPU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrn-AqD4PjU Central Hachiouji 13.01.2020
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255113 8C(ES) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255146 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255165 ろちゃ(NA) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36266379 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36266514 8C(ES) vs ソベギノ(MK) Game Dino Ibaraki 14.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhKdEGEOFU Shinjuku Sportsland 14.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lFAQWOWZ4 Amipara Technoland 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqefutOAqqA Nakano TRF 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAST7coKEtg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50oQHFWbx9s Amipara Technoland 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWIgsljbrE Amipara Technoland 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVWbA1wyUQ Comtech Tower 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nj2gsPRDmk Athena Nipponbashi 18.01.2020 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-X9I6NQpAs Shinjuku Sportsland 19.01.2020 - ladies
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpOk77-FT0 Game Dino Ibaraki 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMtL9goOerE Comtech Tower 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ReIRCzz6U Shinjuku Sportsland 22.01.2020 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGcPxMvDaQ Amipara Technoland 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cb8p3Hj-2Y Shinjuku Sportsland 23.01.2020 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHItbmVpp84 Amipara Technoland 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pZ_1tDuXA Athena Nipponbashi 24.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf-DwTBiVk Game Dino Ibaraki 28.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gjwHcIgtg Shinjuku Sportsland 28.01.2020 - 25th rank restriction tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPf7fTJ5nQ Amipara Technoland 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCQSItY5-Y Shinjuku Sportsland 29.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWR0EvHw7H4 Game Center Will 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc8KXzAAeo