Zero Frame Whiplash: Throws in Guilty Gear

Digital Watches
  • So Xrd has been out for a little under a month now, and it seems like a lot of new people are interested in Guilty Gear because of it, which is awesome! I’ve recently started to hear more and more that new players are having trouble with a few key things, so to help with that, I’ve decided to write about a very important topic: Throws!

One-button throws are a fighting game mechanic that dates back to the first fighting game anyone cares about: Street Fighter II. A one-button throw is an unblockable attack that requires you to be within a certain range of your opponent. When they work, they come out fast. In SF2 and GG, they come out in 0 frames. Usually a one-button throw is done by hitting a specific attack button and holding either backward or forward. This means that if you’re unable to throw and attempt one, you get whatever attack is usually bound to that button instead.

There’s another kind of throw called a command grab, which is similar in many ways. Like a one-button throw, a command grab is an unblockable attack. Unlike a one-button throw, a command grab has a startup animation and a whiff animation. If attempted, a command grab will always start up, and if it fails to connect with the opponent for any reason, the command grab’s whiff animation happens.

Notably, both of these mechanics have several limitations that prevent them from being too strong. Hitstun, blockstun, and jump startup animations are all invulnerable to throws. In most games, there’s even a window, usually between 4 and 7 frames, where this invulnerability persists after the opponent leaves blockstun, hitstun, or knockdown state. This has an important implication: If you're coming out of these states, and the opponent can throw you, you can always throw them (Assuming you've got the same throw range as them)

Many fighting games made recently have opted not to include one-button throws, most of them include a universal command grab instead as their throw mechanic, usually done by hitting two buttons. Notable examples include SFIII, SFIV, P4U, BlazBlue, Melty Blood, and UNIEL. Like a command grab, throws in these games have startup and a whiff animation, so they can happen whether they succeed in hitting the opponent or not.

A lot of people playing Guilty Gear for the first time are having trouble adjusting to a game with one-button throws. That’s understandable, it’s a whole new system mechanic to play with, and a game with one-button throws in it is a pretty different experience from a game without them. But if you’re going to be playing Guilty Gear, you’re going to have to learn it. There’s just no getting around it, because one-button throws are the core mechanic of Guilty Gear.

I’ll repeat that because it’s important.

One-button throws are the core mechanic of Guilty Gear.

In Guilty Gear, you throw by pressing forward or backward and the hard slash button (this command is commonly abbreviated 6H or 4H). You have a ground throw and an air-throw, which can only be used against grounded and aerial opponents respectively. The entire game is built around throws. Every single character’s throw either knocks down or leads into a combo, sometimes with the option to do either. Since it’s 0 frames, it constitutes a universal reversal option and a universal punish at -1 for the entire cast.

Every single strong Guilty Gear player has their throws on point. If you run into throw range on wake-up, you will be thrown. If your block-string gives them a frame to act and you’re on top of their face, you will be thrown. If you dance around in the air on their wakeup, you will be airthrown. If you’re in throw range and they’re neutral for even a single frame, you will be thrown. If they don’t throw you, it’s often because they have a better punish for what you’re doing.

The designers of Guilty Gear are thinking about throws first and foremost in nearly every decision they make. A ton of moves have throw-invulnerability and no strike-invulnerability compared to nearly every other fighting game. Don’t believe me? Let’s look at some other mechanics:

Gatling cancels: If your normal gets blocked, you can cancel it into another normal so you don’t get thrown for being at frame disadvantage. If you chain enough attacks together, you can even push yourself out of throw range.

Instant Block: Be holding a neutral direction within 7 frames of blocking an attack. Reduces blockstun, reduces pushback. This is a crucial tool that has a very important function - Getting a throw while you’re being pressured. Instant blocking can make a weak punish into a strong punish, but it can also get you a punish in what would normally be a blockstring, because all you need is one frame and to be in throw range.

Faultless Defense: Hold two buttons while blocking an attack. This increases both blockstun and pushback, as well as reducing chip damage and letting you block some attacks in the air. Not only can you sometimes push an opponent out of throw range when blocking their tick, but even when they won’t be pushed out enough, you’re still putting yourself in additional blockstun, messing up their timing for the throw.

Air Dashes and Double Jumps: Because of these air movement options, you can change the arc of your jump, making your position in space less predictable so you’re harder to throw.

While these mechanics are obviously useful for a lot of other situations, throws are always there, lurking in the background, influencing every design decision made in this game. They’re the hidden force that holds the whole game together, and it makes it a fun, dirty game that feels different from any other fighting game out there, where every situation can turn around, and a subtle read can upend your entire game plan in an instant. Burst may have been Guilty Gear’s biggest innovation, and hard knockdown may be the most important design choice in Guilty Gear, but throws, more than any other factor, make Guilty Gear’s system mechanics what they are.

Which brings me to another important mechanic in Guilty Gear: Throw option selects. Arc put a lot of thought into throw option selects in this game, as evidenced by the ones they’ve prevented from existing: You can’t option select FD and throw, and you can’t airthrow after airdashing either. What you can do is choose what standing normal you get if a throw doesn’t come out.

To option select with another normal. press 6H+Any other button (Whichever you want to use) simultaneously. Note that because you can’t throw OS with FD, you can’t option select a backwards throw attempt at all. Most characters’ normals were designed with this in mind. This effectively means you have five throws, which are, for many characters, all different guesses about how your opponent will try to avoid your throw.

5H (When you can’t OS): 5H is a close-range move for every character. This is because it’s the only normal you can get if you attempt to backthrow. Backthrows are inherently more risky, because you only cover the options your normal hard slash covers if your throw is made to fai.

6H (When you don’t OS): Most 6Hes in the game were clearly designed to punish a backdash from throw range: They tend to reach pretty far, be either long hitboxes or have forward momentum, and have pretty bad startup for contesting other normals. Zato’s is weird because its hitbox is more about punishing jump back, but it’ll still tag some of the backdashes that don’t travel as far. If you call out that they’ll either get thrown or backdash, this is often your best option to tag them with (Although many characters can tag a backdash with their far slash, too)

6P: Every character has a 6P that’s upper-body invulnerable, though the startups, hitboxes, and properties of these moves vary a lot (But never as fast as a jab). For some characters it’s a good way to beat out pokes and for some characters it’s an extremely strong anti-air. It’s also important that it’s bound to P. A throw option-select with jab would probably be a little too strong.

Close slash/Far slash: This mechanic is obviously made to work with throw OSes. Most far slashes are your character’s quickest long-range poke, which covers the situation where you get FD’d out of throw range. A lot of close slashes are either a character’s best normal (In terms of startup versus blockstun) or a strong anti-air. Since jump and FD are two strong options against tick throws, this covers a lot of ground, but since it’s slash, it definitely won’t beat a jab.

6K: A lot of characters have a 6K so that they can’t OS with their 5K. 6Ks aren’t standardized and have a lot of disparate properties. Some are overheads, some are throw-invulnerable, some are just strange attacks. Characters without a 6K have an option select with their 5K, which is often a pretty strong option-select because 5Ks tend to be fast.

Another notable throw OS is Gold Burst. If you hit 4H+D or 6H+D and burst is available, you’ll get a throw if the opponent is throwable and a gold burst if the opponent isn’t. Since gold bursts are invincible and get you full meter for hitting with them, this can be a good callout for a lot of ways out of throws, though remember that bursts are throwable themselves.

The choice to use throw option-selects seems to have been made for a number of reasons. For one thing, it makes life easier for people who haven’t mastered their throw timing yet, either in general or in a particular matchup. Getting stuck in a huge move because you aren’t used to a 1F timing in an opponent’s string is a very punishing outcome for trying to use a mechanic the game designers expect you to use as your go-to fastest attack, and pressing two buttons isn’t very hard.

But even at the highest level, there are far too many options and far too many situations resulting from throw attempts to cover without an option select. Since this game has one-button throws instead of a command grab, throw option selects give you control over what attack constitutes the “whiff animation” for your throw, making a choice so you can guess what your opponent will attempt to do to get out of your throw.

I’m hoping that gives you a good idea of how throws work in Guilty Gear, and why they’re so important. Since so many of the game’s moves and system mechaniscs were designed around working with one-button throws, you can form a good fundamental basis for playing the game by thinking about when to throw, how to throw, when your opponent can throw, and how to avoid throws. All other aspects of neutral, offense, and defense tactics layer nicely on top of this basis. Thanks for reading, and praise be!

(Shoutouts to Mynus, Contra, and Amadeous for some helpful suggestions and editing)

Report Article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was really well put together. As a player transitioning from Blazblue, GG throws have been the hardest thing to adjust to for me. I'm glad you guys took the time to make a writeup like this, because I feel things are a bit more in perspective now!

Share this comment

Overal a good primer for throws in Xrd, but there are a few things that I'd like to point out:

- Not every character's 6P has upper body invul (Elphelt's is an overhead with no invul).

- Not every character's 5H is a close range move (again Elphelt's is her longest range normal, and a dangerous option up close)

- The frame data lists throws as having 1-frame of startup in Xrd although they still work against meaties on wakeup. I figure either the frame-data's off or the startup is strike invul.

- I think it's worth pointing out that, in the case of forward and backward jumps, low air throws are much easier to execute by inputing your throw in the direction opposite from which you jump, because it prevents you from accidentally instant air dashing (9>4H or 7>6H versus 9>6H or 7>4H).

Share this comment

-Sorry, I haven't messed with Elphelt much, but if she's an exception to those rules then that's notable

-Throws happen at the frame where you press the button. You could call this "1-frame startup" and many do, because the standard notation for startup is that n-startup moves hit on frame n, which means that a 1F startup move hits on frame 1 of the move (As opposed to an n-frame startup move hitting on frame n+1) Therefore, calling it that is technically correct. I prefer to call this "0-frame startup" because it's more conceptually clear. Throws don't have a "startup" to speak of at all, they either happen or fail. There is no animation at the start of a throw that has one frame of invincibility or anything silly like that.

-You can't instant airdash unless you go back to neutral, and it's way easier to do an early airthrow by rolling 96 or 74 than it is to go all the way from 7 to 6 or 9 to 4, at least if you're on a stick.

Share this comment

- Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've always thought a move's startup frames were the number of frames that take place between the game recieving an input (direction, button, combination) and the move becoming active. From this frame of mind, a move that has no start up (thus activating immediately) has 0-frames of startup, and a move that takes 1 frame to activate has 1-frame of startup, animation or not. If you take a look at the frame data for Sol's normal throw in AC/+R it's start up is listed as "-" (which I always interpreted as 0), whereas in Xrd's frame data his throw startup is listed as "1". Perhaps I was wrong to interpret "-" startup as 0-frames, and it actually meant 1-frame; but, that would be misleading of the data, because moves that have "-" listed under parameters such as Static Difference, have a value of either 0 or NA.

- Touche. I have trouble feeling the difference between 9 and 6 without returning to neutral. When I go for 96H, I often either don't go far enough ending up with 9H, or go too far ending up with 963H; It seems I wrote off 96H as a viable possibilty, because of the trouble I've had executing it. If doing 96H consistently isn't a problem, than it is the better option since you can get an airthrow lower with 96H than 94H (or at least have more time to complete your input to get an air-throw of the same height).

Share this comment

The convention adopted for frame data, at least in most 2D fighters, and definitely in all listed frame data in Guilty Gear that I've seen, is that "Startup" includes the first active frame, meaning that a move with 5 frames of startup will hit on frame 5 after the input is recognized and the move starts. 

I actually dislike this convention, because I think it's counter-intuitive to list "startup" and "active frames" as separate numbers when they actually overlap by one frame. It makes the math harder to do intuitively from reading the frame data (For instance, a move with 4 frames startup, 3 active frames, and 4 frames recovery is 10 frames total, because the first active frame is also the last "startup" frame.) I would love to switch to a convention where "startup" refers to the frames before the first active frame, not including it. But that's the convention we have, and converting everything over would be confusing to people who are used to the current convention.

I describe throws as having 0-frames of startup because they actually have no startup animation, but 1F startup is accurate under this convention, and that's why it's written that way in the frame data

Share this comment

So I was mistaken, thank you for taking the time to explain startup in more detail; I understand it much better now. I agree that the convention of overlapping the first startup frame and first active frame is counter-intuitive (I was certainly confused by it), but I understand your point that converting all frame data to separate the last startup frame from the first active frame would be a pain for everyone used to the current convention.

The other reason I was confused about startup, is because the frame data for the previous two iterations of Guilty Gear lists throw startup as "-" not "1". Since "-" means "0" or "NA" in its other uses within the frame data, I assumed that a throw startup of "-" meant "0". As a result, I believed that startup and active frames did not overlap, because it doesn't make sense for a move to have 0-frames of startup if a move's last frame of startup is also its first active frame. Perhaps they changed the way throw startup is listed from "-" to "1" from Guilty Gear AC+R's frame data to Guilty Gear Xrd's frame data, in order to more clearly reflect the game and avoid this sort of confusion.

Share this comment

The reason for "startup" to include the first active frame is because the primary use of frame data is punishing, links and frame traps, and the idea that a 5 frame move punishes -5 five moves, combos after/is a tight block string after a +5 move is way more intuitive than the KoF style where you need something listed as 4 frames to punish -5 moves/combo after +5 moves.

The only place where this actually introduces confusion is when people are talking about moves with no "real" startup frames being listed as 1, which is an edge case, so no, nobody's going to change the convention any time soon.

It would be nice if they were listed as i5 or i1 instead or startup 5 or startup 1, Soul Calibur style, since that's more explicit about what's going on, but whatever.

Share this comment

Hello. I'm a new comer to the guilty gear series so I clearly missed out in understanding some of the points shown here.

Some questions if you don't mind:

1. Block stun in Faultless Defense

- When you do this move, is there a way to measure the block stun and pushback? Visually, I remember that there is a change in the distance of pushback but about block stun I can't seem to know the difference.

2. Can't be thrown after an airdash

- But can you throw an opponent when his/her character is in the state of airdashing? Such as predicting an airdash from the opponent and then throw out a 6H or 4H (in jump state and in throw range) expecting that it would end in a throw. And if that is possible, can the opponent throw escape from this?

- Sorry in advance since this possible to test in training mode but i can't seem to recall a record feature in training. Probably I've missed it since the options I saw was really a lot when I first started playing GGXrd.

3. Bursts are throwable

- Does this seem that you can throw out an opponent when he/she is decides to burst but hasn't reached the burst animation?

- I can't seem to see the advantage of using the throw OS Gold Burst other than punishing a back step.

4. Throws are universal

- Does that also mean that the throw range of each character has the same distance? I think command grabs cover different distances as well (comparing Sol and Potemkin's command grabs).

- I'm assuming guilty gear doesn't have any exploits like kara-throws (from Street Figther) since the article didn't seem to suggest certain moves that cover more throw range.

Thank you for the article and the discussions about the frame data here. I didn't expect to learn so much in just the first visit here in dustloop.

Share this comment

Hi oldkingi, I can answer some of your questions:

1. For blocking on the ground, FD always adds 2 frames of blockstun. It's a bit more complicated for air block and depends on the level of the move: http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Attack_Attributes_(GGXRD)#Attack_Level shows all the data.

(note there the huge difference between blocking a level 0 move in the air and instant-blocking a level 0 move in the air - if the opponent is trying to pin you down in the air by mashing jab, you can often instant-block and then defensive airthrow!)

2. You CAN be thrown while you are airdashing - what you can't do is input your own airthrow after your airdash.

Incidentally, there is a record feature in training mode, though you have to go to Button Settings and assign record and playback buttons. You can also change which slot you save the recording to in the training mode options, and you can set playback to choose a random slot so you can practice against mixups and so on.

3. You can airthrow a burst at any point, even before or after the actual blue/yellow circle comes out.

One of the advantages of throw OS Gold Burst is that if the opponent did their own invincible move, like Chipp's Beta Blade, you will hit them where no other throw OS would

4. The throw ranges (and air throw ranges) are different for each character, and are listed in the frame data wiki. If you're curious, the largest normal throw range is Potemkin, followed by Slayer and Zato-1. The smallest throw range is Chipp, followed by Millia.

EDIT: I should note that the console characters (Elphelt, Leo, Sin) don't have their throw range listed on the wiki yet

I don't know of any range-extending tricks for normal throws.

The only "kara-throw" I know of for command throws in Guilty Gear is a trick with Slayer: because you can jump cancel his dash, and you can special cancel his jump startup, you can input 6632147+H with the proper timing to cancel his forward teleport-dash into his command bite. You can also use 6321447+H with the proper timing to cancel his backdash into his bite as a defensive move.

Share this comment

@oldking / sagacious:

Just to clarify regarding Kara throws, though what sagacious said is true, Slayer's Bite is technically a special move, different than a throw, and you're cancelling it from a forward dash, which is not really different than anyone else doing a dashing throw. Kara throws in the 3rd strike sense (cancelling a normal during early startup portions directly into universal throw) don't exist in GG (as far as I know) because you can't /directly/ cancel normal move startup into throws.

However, you CAN cancel the startup of most normals into FD (and into Slashback, in the versions that have them), in the very early frames (first two frames, if I recall).

So you can technically simulate a Kara throw by FD cancelling a normal, then immediately throwing, though you need to find a character that has a move that actually moves you forward on those early frames (most moves intentionally have the movement occur after the FDC window though).

I believe there is more than one practical example but the only one I can recall off the top of my head is Johnny's 6K, which can be FDC'd to move you forward closer to throw range. However, it's not very match practical (I believe if you're frame perfect this puts you into throw range ~5-7 frames faster than just walking) so even with FDC'ing, Kara throws aren't really a thing in GG

Share this comment

Faultless Defense cancelling a normal is completely new for me.

Thanks brett_. When I was practicing for a bit, I remembered that you can FD while you are in a running state. I think this is common knowledge to some but after triggering FD and you immediately press forward again, the character seems to slide while in standing animation (e.g. a running Sol then FD then immediately hold forward). From this you can, go from command throw or just a normal throw.

I believe this is more practical than doing FD cancelling a normal based from what you've said. I haven't tested it yet though (FD cancelling a normal) which seems really cool.

Share this comment

XRD is in a dire need of a universal grab escape system like AC, in my opinion. I find it ridiculous that you cannot escape from a universal grab once it is activated by pressing HS. I used to escape from uni grabs most of the time and found it as a skill because it had strict timing, looked/felt cool and sometimes took care of differences in distant air grabs. 

Share this comment

I wish they had the 0F throw tech, because simultaneous throws resolving to "Quick contest of which option selects you chose" is a dumb resolution in my opinion, but I don't like throw techs as a mechanic. You shouldn't be able to make the wrong choice and get thrown and then escape just because you have fast reflexes.

Share this comment

I don't really see how it's possible that throws have a "zero frame" startup." That's impossible. The fastest you can get is 1 frame. Even attacks that are said to have a "zero" frame startup in SF4 such as Evil Ryu and Akuma Raging Demon Supers...........no. It's 1+0. That's a 1 frame startup. It may seem like a small thing to bitch about but bugs me a little. I even have heard Tager's 720 called a "zero frame" super. I.....what? No! It's 5+0 - a five frame startup! It's zero AFTER the superflash but super flash counts too y'know!

Wtf. Do people say shine in Melee have "zero frame startups?" No, they don't. It's a one frame startup.

Share this comment

XRD is in a dire need of a universal grab escape system like AC, in my opinion. I find it ridiculous that you cannot escape from a universal grab once it is activated by pressing HS. I used to escape from uni grabs most of the time and found it as a skill because it had strict timing, looked/felt cool and sometimes took care of differences in distant air grabs. 

I completely disagree.  Throw breaks in general seem really superfluous and unnecessary.  @Watches For the simultaneous throw issue I really wish there was a more elegant way to solve it.  Imo just having 6H or 4H come out is already pretty elegant.  Lol what if you could throw with every button?

Share this comment

Slaudial: I know, it's definitely technically "1F startup", in that it's considered to have connected on frame 1. However, as I mentioned earlier, I think the convention for how startup is written is wrong. Throws have no startup frames, because if they don't connect they don't happen. I try to reflect that reality by calling them "Zero-frame startup," but maybe it's clearer to say "Throws have no startup." I've never seen another move with no startup (And am similarly annoyed when people say X+0 supers are "0 frame startup")

Xtra_Zero: Well, you kind of can throw with every button. Throw OSes make that effectively a reality. They also make it so that if you get a simultaneous throw, you could technically get any throw OS. I would prefer to have simultaneous successful throws resolve to a neutral situation, rather than a contest of OSes, but maybe that's because I play the character with the worst throw OS options in the game @.@

Share this comment

I would prefer to have simultaneous successful throws resolve to a neutral situation, rather than a contest of OSes, but maybe that's because I play the character with the worst throw OS options in the game @.@

Same here, in +R we had throw breaks happening almost every session. Seemed more fair, if players wanted to do the exactly same thing, to go back to neutral.

Hm.. but maybe it's considered balanced when some chars OSs lose to other chars OSs when throwing at the same time, in a risk-reward kind of thinking. So your char should not even get into situations where the other guy wants to throw you too.

Share this comment

Regarding "0 frames", just think of it this way:  No move comes out in zero frames.  It literally can't.  The moment you press a button, think of the frame you pressed it on.  That frame ALREADY HAPPENED.  You're looking at it.  The game will not go back in time and change what happened because you pressed a button during that freeze-framed moment in time.  What will happen is that the very next available frame will show your character start to perform that action.

So yes, throws occur 1 frame after the button is pressed.  The fastest anything can possibly be performed.

And the reason GG throws are called "0 frames" is because they have zero frames of startup.  If a move had 1 frame of startup, you'd press the button on frame 0, see the character wind his fist back on frame 1, and then throw a punch with a hitbox on frame 2.  That is one frame in which your character was preparing for his attack.  GG throws have no startup, so immediately after pressing the button, a throw will occur.

Incidentally, that's also why "zero frame after super-flash" moves can't be blocked if you were standing at neutral during the flash.  If you hold back too late, the game won't recognize that you pressed back until the first frame after the flash.  And the second frame after the flash is when you'll start blocking.  Unfortunately, the attacker's move has already decided to have a hitbox on the first frame after the flash.

Share this comment

First and foremost, thanks for the article! New to the series and this was a great read - do keep these types of write ups coming :) I've got a couple questions. A bit of clarification on throws. 1. Is it possible to throw a meaty attack? Say for example, you wake up into the active frames of a normal, can you throw on wakeup? Or, if the person miss times there meaty throw, can you thow their option selected move? 2. Can you 'throw people's limbs' as you can in Street Fighter? What I mean is, do moves have throwable boxes which would make it seem like your throw range is longer? Thanks a lot!!

Share this comment

1. Yeah, you can throw meaties. Otherwise reversal throw would be pretty useless. Most good oki strategies have to work around throws, either by being out of range, by being in the air, or being throw-invulnerable.

2. Nope. Throws are straight up just proximity to the character, so while you can throw someone for their attack moving them forward, you can't "Throw a limb" in any meaningful sense.

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Hardest post of my life...dustloop deleted a previous post with links from Nov/Dec 2019 and recollect all of them was an absolute pain. Something, i think, is lost... TOUSHINSAI 2020 qualifiers summary ---> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6625-xrd-video-posting-thread/&page=14&tab=comments#comment-967347 Shinjuku Sportsland 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkng-OOBYY0 Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 10.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD0I7Uikqg0 Playland F1-R 16.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ST82GxXQE Game Corner Tobu 26.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKDUi4ILDQ SEGA Sannomiya Sanx 27.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yS7QB415M4 Game Chao Matsutaka 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDIPupCQplA Game Chao Matsutaka 30.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3WbZRHzfs Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 01.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UN10y2HJZs Shinjuku Sportsland 02.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGwlv55fEiY Game Corner Tobu 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MINdugW_rQ Game Chao Matsutaka 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bxKRpgNEjs Enjoy Paradise 04.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf87a8aXe4Y Comtech Tower 04.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsF93NpwIds Playland F1-R 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkMpBBTOfkA Shinjuku Sportsland 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7yjr3Uzlv0 Game Chao Matsutaka 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queS-0k_UlQ Game Chao Matsutaka 07.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh8TR_Jul-w Game Corner Tobu 08.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1sLpp7qmo
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEHY-Xl3qb8 Shinjuku Sportsland 09.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQ8toEM1LY Game Chao Matsutaka 10.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOpo6CIHas Game Chao Matsutaka 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hYyYfiHMk Shinjuku Sportsland 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuS1QEvxq2M
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGfUuRbmh4 Game Corner Tobu 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6dtN1iOQA Shinjuku Sportsland 15.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIrNlz_JU5k Game Chao Matsutaka 17.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3eeM9fSc3E Comtech Tower 18.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJWIwLpZQKQ Enjoy Paradise 18.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3s97JpC_YM Game Chao Matsutaka 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZKlRzqdC0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly8vdIWnm4A Shinjuku Sportsland 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoCZLX0-4w Game Corner Tobu 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicBgY9dtoQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJNIUM5ZSA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_PCQbsYV8 Hyper Messe 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW_3CzPFAvM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irJXNVPwNX8 Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 22.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1tdhTRh7A
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8nx1Z2NLEM Shinjuku Sportsland 23.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJGlnb1iFQQ Hyper Messe 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2q_rhpxuIA Game Chao Matsutaka 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1_-TLdxX0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C68a0-wL2yk Enjoy Paradise 25.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNMkxvDALsY Hyper Messe 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qixLMRoybIg Shinjuku Sportsland 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U8CtpsIJkk SEGA Sannomiya Sanx 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6mdeRpxUXc Hyper Messe 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5nyEVqwZk Game Chao Matsutaka 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8nqGssfDE G-stage七隈 28.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lk0FfDoV9Y Hyper Messe 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0GvVb-yy0 Shinjuku Sportsland 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0X_Ab9dgok Hyper Messe 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42mn53eLqBs Game Chao Matsutaka 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBHQT-wr2BU
      Playland F1-R 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQKiBbGBRw Hyper Messe 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGsqwEWJfk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6xTogPOhs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXMHWwd1PA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx_0oL9yxr4 Game Chao Matsutaka 03.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sl67H8S6k Shinjuku Sportsland 06.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhejc6Q79NU Game Chao Matsutaka 07.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlVhjc9SnEE Enjoy Paradise 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnOF90JSi0 Game Chao Matsutaka 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sm4LyHJ2i8 Shinjuku Sportsland 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzgxRl9SoEo Shinjuku Sportsland 11.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YXkQ7HHbck Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 12.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5b5r3hTbHs Game Chao Matsutaka 12.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SusoYTnBsSc Shinjuku Sportsland 13.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saFtQ6uZqaU Game Chao Matsutaka 14.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uLDMcgUvqI Enjoy Paradise 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJ-nD-A_bM Comtech Tower 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vWR8h2oJ8Y Hyper Messe 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkgjdWb5JCk Game Chao Matsutaka 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtOgXpj1J0 Shinjuku Sportsland 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJeJlwDS7YE Hyper Messe 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDsLXZLDcI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhgJkhOuC4 Hyper Messe 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBEf49o55c
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVMcalAY5Ds
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHuvSfkMtgQ Game Chao Matsutaka 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-MN8og_UQ0 Shinjuku Sportsland 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDIfQDBCsQ Playland F1-R 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjoDZmqke8E Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 19.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPTM-WmMOM Shinjuku Sportsland 20.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vgz8ZvOa14 Hyper Messe 20.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CoUdqRXwvs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ufyJs6fQWM Game Chao Matsutaka 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HlYgWZvMHA Enjoy Paradise 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGI6h7NN5eQ Hyper Messe 23.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9sYzxzPW78 Game Chao Matsutaka 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8USF0F4Blo Playland F1-R 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtnqM7dO6o Playland F1-R 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDxdhtJFzGc Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgANo3sA0Q Shinjuku Sportsland 27.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USOB_Kl6i5c Game Chao Matsutaka 28.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLRDBSEG21M Enjoy Paradise 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9i_n_GaMho Comtech Tower 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WllMiuWI9Fs Hyper Messe 30.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuo3TliXGac Shinjuku Sportsland 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23T4JM3Vp6o Game Chao Matsutaka 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9uGgmncUek Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78maXf18q9I Kita-Narashino FUNFUN 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XwVP_JA80U Shinjuku Sportsland 03.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBiIi61zKQ Game Chao Matsutaka 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsuQMqq70Y Hyper Messe 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qdvlMN_pqk Enjoy Paradise 05.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjEX17wmsNk Max Plaza Zentsuji 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvFQDRtOiE Game Chao Matsutaka 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQ7KoGCc5E Hyper Messe 10.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_a04yie8I
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uWCA9Liz4 Shinjuku Sportsland 10.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBkpriFtuFc Game Chao Matsutaka 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oOIiL4pm8w Hyper Messe 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8GFgMRWSYY Playland F1-R 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-CNSNrhDS8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LEFRAmaJCY Comtech Tower 12.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooiwKmY6gz0 Game Chao Matsutaka 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icxRC8T3nj0 Shinjuku Sportsland 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUY9QMZV3JY Game Chao Matsutaka 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAR4IGe6_ug Playland F1-R 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzweTn5OxU Shinjuku Sportsland 15.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-YtbNC4aI Hyper Messe 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lce-ikinro
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlVC5vCGH8Y
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskOqlJjG6w Shinjuku Sportsland 17.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2yvsc1Q-LA Game Chao Matsutaka 18.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpIpLyvRmA Enjoy Paradise 19.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-Gdbiuj9E Game Chao Matsutaka 21.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTL4Y-CWfQg Shinjuku Sportsland 21.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaBepLX3qEo Takadanobaba Mikado 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-jUp3g1fs G-stage七隈 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLfxGz69ywA Playland F1-R 22.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAU-O5pOl1Q
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_bxqTLbxQk Frosty Fausting XII 2020
      2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8x9zbCH6aY A Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th1HfoHe9KQ B Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRMtKHP3a-A top 8
      single
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL2F2817VtU G Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7TIrd47zdY H Block
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSm1hIz2tY Top 48 to Top 16
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pr6eea-rHU Top 16 to Top 8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_qS0Oee0c Top 8
      23on23
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fJpUzjcNQ
    • Okayama Fantasista 19.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKIAyF6ABy8 Playspot Big One 2nd 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9WfP4m1Dg Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydNAIrVvIkc Space Shuttle 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z1Y6i7Jbdk EVO JAPAN 2020 25.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4s588-I6c
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW8DtV0_EPI Playspot Big One 2nd 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEIRlMpyv4k Playspot Big One 2nd 28.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHxkB87zDsY Amusement Arcade Ekuru 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTlisbtdej0 Game Center Will 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl_3ZiqzMQ Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VBS99VxHAc Okayama Fantasista 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbqFnBLHr0 Playland F1-R 02.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qtQE2_pyRA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEDtK2hrRuQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In1y4uh1XJw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUGyFTVn34 Playspot Big One 2nd 04.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkT-fZ1WvrY Amusement Arcade Ekuru 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ahVLvpXC8 Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A160K7aB_kk Game Center Will 07.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqkpziZ-8c Game Center Will 08.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H5CwEOdobc Okayama Fantasista 08.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EJKM4RQFE Takadanobaba Mikado 09.02.2020 - Newcomers Tournament 15th - 1st tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYLBMPVOtQo Playspot Big One 2nd 11.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0z4cykgPio Kita-Narashino Fan Fan 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muFdDiiUVOo Playland F1-R 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KmktknXq4 (until 1:06:35) Game Center Will 14.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4k3MSj1Rx0 Okayama Fantasista 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCSLOfscXec
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZi8LkqaKS0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n-vDNuymu4 Space Shuttle 16.02.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPFs-XtEdeg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeqwIEPmHyU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBg8e6RFkI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxBdnYGHYU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVgsH2fsdYo Frosty Faustings XII 2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtj3SSsBVc
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AAEBVLEWc
    • Game Daytona Shiki 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLeyfogRSM EVO JAPAN 2020 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNlvzcaMmk Club SEGA Shinjuku-Nishiguchi "Battle Arena" 26.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MOLcsCDCQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tqmBMcQsk
      Salty! Bi-Weekly at Game Realms 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PrYl5VdYYY
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uUI13CMIY casuals Warrior's Path Bi-Weekly at Worlds Collide 04.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzkn4BA7OCI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgkbhuCVuWk
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGalIydRZUg casuals Frosty Faustings XII 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jub9KV3Qzt8
    • Mikado weekly tournaments
      02.01.2020 - singles
      04.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldY478hqM9g 07.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6a7quceufA
      09.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABSyOmdDKBI
      11.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96BnGr5qS_0 14.01.2020 - random team
      16.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8PeopqOT4
      18.01.2020 - 3on3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKBTCKrIb8 21.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYLK-xP73cA
      23.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vq5ppe4Aiw
      25.01.2020 - 3on3 28.01.2020 - random team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMmnB88I7I
      30.01.2020 - singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_FJrz2dMI
    • My previous post was deleted by dustloop for error. Hope to remember all the links lost...
      Gamechariot 22.09.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11UHW6Bel_M しばけん(PL) VS 妹☆星(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y6g_tEBc0Y しばけん(PL) VS あっと(Es)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVoHMuNWV7g かきゅん(HZ) VS あっと(Es)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7czKwBOLlBs かきゅん(いろいろ) VS あっと(Es) Gamechariot 05.10.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCG_906AEQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqAaMd4_gGQ GWB340 はずれ VS まち
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8Ly5skgfw はずれ(NA) VS まち(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2qYpe3KbmY はずれ(NA) VS まち(HZ)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZup4gO9K58 妹☆星(SU) VS まち(HZ) Gamechariot 19.10.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC67fgDsIuA GWB341 妹☆星 VS あっと
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GJqBeIIKU まち(MA) VS あっと(LI)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y4BKo60rW0 妹☆星(Λ) VS あっと(LI) Gamechariot 02.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ciSpz-HrvQ GWB342 あぼん VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek7cyV8lcDs GWB343 NAKK VS はずれ Nakano TRF 02.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjImwt4R8o
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4fuJ3du74 Nakano TRF 04.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt6B3hJ2j0 Nakano TRF 08.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXP-SWx9w1k
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbk0NW2Z0Y Gamechariot 09.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6oOVFk7zE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuxNqcQu4Ms GWB344 まち VS KAIDO
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA3OLR8o1Zs GWB345 ゆーむら VS ZEL
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFPuspMUNBw ゆーむら(TG) VS ZEL(TG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEpBRx2ECtQ ゆーむら(テイガー)詰め合わせ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cm97vQqYU あぼん(NA) VS やてん(KO) Nakano TRF 09.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoAG6NjL6Q0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtItQdnoT8 Nakano TRF 11.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rws_cxt_5ZU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5L9GGlWYE Nakano TRF 15.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbqkNN3AkN0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1B3zdje_A4 Nakano TRF 16.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPaQf-cNi8g Nakano TRF 18.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvpTGLOJuoY Amipara Technoland 20.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucWtGmGgqnw Game Center Will 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lve8WnuHvaI Nakano TRF 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmesIVx2f6o Amipara Technoland 22.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VX8xdYpYSE Gamechariot 23.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6waK6C6weJE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBNhUXZVRs
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RyXlbt1wo GWB346 はずれ VS NAKK
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha3VOqp5odI GWB347 あぼん VS カイドー
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHaEVlAqUE あぼん(NA) VS 妹☆星(RG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyp8Q-8Gz0 あっと(JI) VS 妹☆星(RG)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftDfjVOTAIo 野試合いろいろ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii1dXiuahuA 妹☆星(Λ) VS まち(MA)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6XZhSXa4w8 あっと(LI) VS まち(MA) Athena Nipponbashi 23.11.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4al32bXdu8 Nakano TRF 23.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkcVgjGHZ4o
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQqM0JZLAZI Nakano TRF 25.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTn56a1fbhI Game Dino Ibaraki 26.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WZjG0fHD_w Comtech Tower 27.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAbKiQFh9Yg Shinjuku Sportsland 27.11.2019 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzMHBDPlcJQ Shinjuku Sportsland 28.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDQL-epfmY - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Rs0iNfjGU ladies Max Plaza Zentsuji 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSnZAPGg1g Nakano TRF 29.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7Sn1crUD0 Athena Nipponbashi 30.11.2019 - FreePlay Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no8kMZha2cQ Gamechariot 30.11.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3VriEHYoM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyNKn4P8HM GWB348 加藤鳴海 VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-JLrH90wc あっとわからせバトルpart1 VS ゴミクズ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuaaKICAEQ あっとわからせバトルpart2 VS ゆーむら
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0DIfH0spHI あっとわからせバトルpart3 VS まち
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMcspvhX0o あっとわからせバトルpart4 VS はずれ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGAUbDiM9w あっとわからせバトルpart5 VS ヨシキ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ee4gI538s あっとわからせバトルpart6 VS 妹☆星
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJCY5525-DM ヨシキ(ν) VS 妹☆星(Λ) Game Dino Hikone 30.11.2019 - Hikone vs Mie&Wakayama 9on9
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVjrVoh5uVE Athena Nipponbashi 01.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajRZ3PoKSZM - random 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6DLby1-MMg - casual Nakano TRF 02.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc1X5YXaXHM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZlpROUI7g
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2RbrgBcMNw Game Dino Ibaraki 03.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDlYwV3fVY Shinjuku Sportsland 04.12.2019 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaDzp88weSo Game Center Will 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bc_gxSzhrY Athena Nipponbashi 07.12.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCdzkkt7oZM Nakano TRF 06.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaGn1yjOiU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VKmgVu_EdI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYLR5Q9UrE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkE7aBtHZ4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnb-Sp9CI4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNt5MAMAts Nakano TRF 07.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJSXjI-m84
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YD_kQK8kA Central Hachiouji 07.12.2019
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082121 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082181 戦争屋(LT) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082290 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082327 杉山(VL) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082405 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082468 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36082491 戦争屋(LT) vs まぶかぷ(RE) Game Center Will 08.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDMB0JsVYc Nakano TRF 09.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDyIuk2rsY Game Dino Ibaraki 10.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa9Z06-w7js Comtech Tower 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgwsl4goao Shinjuku Sportsland 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qj5jLgMhK4 Amipara Technoland 11.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGavjM3wyHg Shinjuku Sportsland 12.12.2019 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVoCXitjPE Nakano TRF 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4f_4h8CMw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP7f8NHuJo Athena Nipponbashi 13.12.2019 - 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofl_s1nwEu8 Amipara Technoland 13.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCQGzLfMlw Athena Nipponbashi 14.12.2019 - FreePlay Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLwoKo9tnY Comtech Tower 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKomq1E6uOQ Nakano TRF 14.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuKHYMoMcec
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERi-ExFbyw0
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVDDyv2pjw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6fSlzq7UE Nakano TRF 16.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hEKq3B94-o Game Dino Ibaraki 17.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHKYYmFQVg Shinjuku Sportsland 18.12.2019 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORTYzQrnsiE Amipara Technoland 18.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyortaJi-0 Nakano TRF 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYNSS0MqSRY Game Center Will 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t06KNtVubOI Amipara Technoland 20.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRwdNW8RvhU Amipara Technoland 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LiXbzSiu44
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaY6Vk-sok Athena Nipponbashi 21.12.2019 - Less than a dan of 25 Casuals
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rG8jGiFe8s Nakano TRF 21.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DMdKvUCGKQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3tsJwyo4Uo Nakano TRF 23.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaoKdy27Ls
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-gLvr-TzU Central Hachioji 23.12.2019
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164248 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164334 コレル(IZ) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164443 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36164601 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ゴンザレス(NA) Game Dino Ibaraki 24.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMSJDcjEPw Comtech Tower 25.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efou3OVtHUU Shinjuku Sportsland 25.12.2019 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0pRuIl_-tU Amipara Technoland 25.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPK1MhW0ia4 Shinjuku Sportsland 26.12.2019 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42VtkWIcaHE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAX3ISHi8Cc Game Center Will 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PYdpHtJlEk Amipara Technoland 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6TmH6CZiaI Nakano TRF 27.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NoEibu3psA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSIDqMV_-Wo Athena Nipponbashi 28.12.2019 - FreePlay + Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czdnqxAVNDY Nakano TRF 30.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8XwRCNuwgE Shinjuku Sportsland 30.12.2019 - Tsugumi Cup
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTEZz8XN7Es Game Dino Ibaraki 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg76Rqrz07U Game Chao Matsutaka 31.12.2019
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tx-FBGqaoA Shinjuku Sportsland 01.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoeqOurBPug Nakano TRF 04.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWon8EKoVCg
      Athena Nipponbashi 04.01.2020 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ri948z7Og&t=11s Central Hachioji 04.01.2020
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222544 しーの(NO) vs 戦争屋(LT)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254414 ベンゾー(HZ) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222697 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36222815 しーの(NO) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253185 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253278 ゴンザレス(NA) vs 戦争屋(LT)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253398 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253489 ダイワ(PL) vs サディ(IN)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253572 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36253728 しーの(NO) vs みずき(CR)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254178 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254308 ろちゃ(NA) vs サディ(TG)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254579 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254687 ももいろ(RC) vs ゴン(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254784 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254827 まぶかぷ(RE) vs ダイワ(PL)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254960 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36254997 しーの(NO) vs まぶかぷ(RE) Nakano TRF 06.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDV6FpfK5dE Game Dino Ibaraki 07.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUU1-QcFCSw Comtech Tower 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICc2bVRPfi4 Amipara Technoland 08.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPLsGeSdLgs Shinjuku Sportsland 08.01.2020 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4eW0Kw1Fk Amipara Technoland 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GhvxJ99W4E Game Center Will 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc2B6bHjuwM Athena Nipponbashi 10.01.2020 - 2on2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ZgqfgB2ms Nakano TRF 10.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJr-JRlFws
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-f-RBUoZM Nakano TRF 11.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvLlWVoSq0k Central Hachiouji 11.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255039
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255070
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255094 A-Cho 11.01.2020 - Proof of Strenght festival day 1
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSe8IMg_94 single tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcwV4-w1Dg Same Character Battle
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmXjg8pbGOA secondary channel video A-Cho 12.01.2020 - Proof of Strenght festival day 2
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfne_Bpg9hg Exhibition against Seven Heroes
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DB41h_koEE 3on3
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDe5dx7trSw secondary channel video Nakano TRF 13.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj6URrAvdPU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrn-AqD4PjU Central Hachiouji 13.01.2020
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255113 8C(ES) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255146 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36255165 ろちゃ(NA) vs ゴンザレス(NA)
      https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36266379 + https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm36266514 8C(ES) vs ソベギノ(MK) Game Dino Ibaraki 14.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhKdEGEOFU Shinjuku Sportsland 14.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lFAQWOWZ4 Amipara Technoland 15.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqefutOAqqA Nakano TRF 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAST7coKEtg
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50oQHFWbx9s Amipara Technoland 17.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWIgsljbrE Amipara Technoland 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVWbA1wyUQ Comtech Tower 18.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nj2gsPRDmk Athena Nipponbashi 18.01.2020 - Less than a dan of 25 Casual
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-X9I6NQpAs Shinjuku Sportsland 19.01.2020 - ladies
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpOk77-FT0 Game Dino Ibaraki 21.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMtL9goOerE Comtech Tower 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6ReIRCzz6U Shinjuku Sportsland 22.01.2020 - random team tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGcPxMvDaQ Amipara Technoland 22.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cb8p3Hj-2Y Shinjuku Sportsland 23.01.2020 - FT5
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHItbmVpp84 Amipara Technoland 24.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pZ_1tDuXA Athena Nipponbashi 24.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf-DwTBiVk Game Dino Ibaraki 28.12.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_gjwHcIgtg Shinjuku Sportsland 28.01.2020 - 25th rank restriction tournament
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctPf7fTJ5nQ Amipara Technoland 29.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCQSItY5-Y Shinjuku Sportsland 29.01.2020 - singles
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWR0EvHw7H4 Game Center Will 31.01.2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc8KXzAAeo