Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

Combo Movie Soundtracks

I still need the song name (or artist) to Johnny CM "Funky Illusion". They do say "funky" a lot in the song, but I haven't been able to find anything so far. And I've tried google searching what little I can make of the lyrics but no luck.

does any one know the BGM for this Slayer and Jam CM called "Not Found" ?

and the BGMs for Ho_chi_fu2 (Jam) the first part and the second part? thansk in advance.

Again, you should look in the thread @ GCC while it's still there, you can probably find some answers there. For Scorching Flame :

Janne Da Arc / title: Sister

teiou's Jam - Tenbatsu ~Angel Rabbie~

Most of your questions have answers there, you might as well check that thread before asking.

Hi.

Does anybody know the names of the songs in Jam's combo movies Chinese Blow and Chinese Blade?

Thanks

Blow = Chrno Crusade - Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line

This is found in Dizzy CM Phantom ensemble too.

Anyone know the song in the anji combo vid Empty High?

i wanna know too :)

EDIT: Tamaki Nami - Destiny. yay!!

If threadstarter could edit the first post and establish "Look there before asking" as a rule, it would be really appreciated.

what´s the name of song of all teiou´s vids??

Click the "there" at the beginning of my post first to find most of your answers. Then ask for answers about songs which title remains unknown after looking there -_-

If threadstarter could edit the first post and establish "Look there before asking" as a rule, it would be really appreciated.

Wish granted!

P.S.: One day, I will compile this information into a list as well, but I have other priorities right now which disallow me from doing such. (Volunteer efforts are welcomed and appreciated!)

Sign in to follow this