Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnBi2199

GunFrame - available for Android and iOS (Updated: 1/22)

TL;DR: 

iOS (7.1+):  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gunframe/id1053630887?ls=1&mt=8
ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=anbiapps.ggxrdframetool

Hello Dustloop,

GunFrame is a frame data app for Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-

The Android version also includes the frame data for ACPR

Hopefully you enjoy the App :)

Feel free to request features. I will consider every suggestion.

Latest updates:
Android:
    - Design & Bug fixes
iOS:
    - Added Characters stats and backdash table

Greetings AnBi2199 (@AnBi2199 on Twitter or @GunFrame on Twitter)

/index.php?/page/index.html/_/articles/gunframe-xrd-frame-data-app-for-android-on-r476">This post has been promoted to an article

post-38584-0-18739100-1420664197_thumb.p

post-38584-0-54628400-1424278234_thumb.j

post-38584-0-35856300-1424278243_thumb.j

screen322x572.jpeg

screen322x572 (1).jpeg

This is an app and not a responsive design webpage, why again?

Tbh this started out as a self improvement kind of thing where i wanted to learn a little bit android programming. I agree with you that a webapp based application has its advantages and couldve been an alternative solution to this.

Cute name, looks handy. I don't have a device to use it on, but I'll keep an eye on this.

Updated the app:

changed mostly the table design to only display startup, active, recovery, and frame advantage. 

Also added a character select screen that is displayed when starting the app. 

I am working on character notes and displaying the full frame data tables when tilting the display. Also the app will be released to google play store within the next month (hopefully)

If you want to give feedback & suggestions feel free to post them either here or via PM.

Hmm. I'm not handy with how Android actually works but when I try to start the application it says: "Unfortunately, GunFrame has stopped."

Hmm. I'm not handy with how Android actually works but when I try to start the application it says: "Unfortunately, GunFrame has stopped."

(First off: thanks for downloading and testing the app!)

Even though amazon app store tests the app on every android version, it can happen that it is related to the android device & version youre using. What device and version are you using?

It would be useful to know so i can fix the issue youre having.

Seems to work ok on my Moto X (KitKat 4.4.4).

Flipping my phone from portrait -> landscape puts it back at the character select screen, landscape character icons are kinda uh...really hard to tell what character they're supposed to be.

Some moves with 0 frame advantage are listed as "ñ0" frame advantage.

Here's an idea: tapping a move with a name that can't be fully displayed expands that portion of the table a bit to display the full name.

Seems to work ok on my Moto X (KitKat 4.4.4).

Flipping my phone from portrait -> landscape puts it back at the character select screen, landscape character icons are kinda uh...really hard to tell what character they're supposed to be.

Some moves with 0 frame advantage are listed as "ñ0" frame advantage.

Here's an idea: tapping a move with a name that can't be fully displayed expands that portion of the table a bit to display the full name.

Thats a good idea! 

Thanks for checking out the app ill write everything down and try to fix stuff. The n0 stuff comes from bad csv to database conversion and i had to filter out every single typo by hand :(

The landscape -> character select screen issue is something i need to take a better look at.

Could you please put this on the Google Play store?  Also are you using a database or hard coding tables?

Could you please put this on the Google Play store?  Also are you using a database or hard coding tables?

I do not own a credit card yet (it is not unusual to not own a credit card in germany). But as soon as i get one I'll put it up on the google play store (developer fee is $25 / I'll just try to get a prepaid card within the next month or so). I am using a database with all the frame data in it. 

Good to hear.  Since you've got them in a DB you should be able to run queries like "what punishes X on block" and stuff.  Could be cool to be able to tap on a move, select a character, and then see what punishes that move.

For people who don't have a device to use this on: You can run it on bluestacks and emulate it on your PC. This way  you can have on the fly access if you have your laptop or tablet notebook up and running, and usually faster than your phone. I could see this being useful for commentators.

I just DLed it and it runs great on a Galaxy S2. It's missing a little information for certain characters, but that is something that will obviously be added in. I think it's a nice application and am looking forward to your updates. Good job.

I just DLed it and it runs great on a Galaxy S2. It's missing a little information for certain characters, but that is something that will obviously be added in. I think it's a nice application and am looking forward to your updates. Good job.

Thank you!

Update 0.7:

Added more functionality to the punish menu

you can now do 3 things (examples with specific moves):

a) Sol Badguy - 5K - vs Axl Low - All Moves : shows you every move of Axl that can be punished by 5K

b) Sol Badguy - All Moves - vs Axl Low - 5HS : shows you every move of Sol that can punish Axl's 5HS

c) Sol Badguy - 5K - vs Axl Low - 5HS : shows you if Sol's 5K punishes Axl's 5HS

Notice: I cant develop much for the next month or so (exams are coming up at the end of the month) :(

EDIT: Update 0.8 is live, added Sin & Elphelt frame data

Can you please provide .apk file?

I had it up before it was on the amazon store but now i wont upload it anymore... you'll have to wait for the Google Play store release in about 1.5 weeks. sorry to disappoint you

Oh ok, 1.5 week is nothing! Thank you for the effort! =)

Little update... its going to take a little bit longer, exams are really stressful right now and i cant find the time :( sry

No sweat man. I just upgraded phones, so I'll be waiting on that release too. Take your time and focus on your studies.

you could update it with wake up timings for each character   :)

gotcha, i hammered it into the database. Got more time for real development in the second week of february, so expect the feature to be available then.

Bigger News: Submitted the app to google play store, should take a few hours before its available though App is live on Google Play! (The new Logo is weird (small font), will update it at a later time, sry about that)

gotcha, i hammered it into the database. Got more time for real development in the second week of february, so expect the feature to be available then.

Bigger News: Submitted the app to google play store, should take a few hours before its available though App is live on Google Play! (The new Logo is weird (small font), will update it at a later time, sry about that)

Good to hear.  Quick programming question, what type of views are you using for that slick table interface?