Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnBi2199

GunFrame - available for Android and iOS (Updated: 1/22)

Thank you for putting the time in making this app, pretty sure that it will be very helpful in the long run.

Is there any intention on releasing an iOS version at some point?

Currently there are no plans to release the app for iOS.

I am sorry to disappoint all Apple users that are interested in the app.

For one I have never developed for iOS before and I do not own an Apple product (also the developer fee is $100)

Could you add punish possibilities after instant blocking moves? Good job so far!

First off, good suggestion!

I noted it and will implement it at some point. The problem with this is that it is a little bit more complicated that the current functions so I cant really say when the feature will be available.

To expand on your suggestions, I will try to make it work for FD too.

Again I cant say when this feature will be available but I will try to get it into the app at some point.

btw: Do you guys want "all frames" (startup+active+recovery) to be displayed too?

Yeah that actually was reported to me before (not in this thread). Appreciate the feedback though!

Edit: submitted a hotfix for the issue. Should be live in a few hours

I just got it, and I like it. I go back and forth through the wiki all the time so its the greatest convenience. Would adding in attack levels be too much? Personally I prefer seeing hitstun/blockstun values more, but I dunno if that's something other people like and/or something you'd like to take time to put in.

You can tilt/rotate the screen to see a more detailed view (with tension gain, atklvl, risc, prorate, etc). Or did you mean displaying the actual hit/blockstun in the table?

(As of right now version 1.9 is still crashing on everone but Axl)

I just saw that 1.91 is live but it didnt automatically update... you can manually download it though (crash is fixed)

Mine hasn't been crashing, so maybe I just downloaded the new one. Anyway, had no clue about the screen tilting lol. I like hitstun/blockstun values to find out if something combos in certain situations or if there's a gap in pressure, but seems kinda redundant if there's attack levels. Is there a list of levels to blockstun values, like a map key? I always forget since its not even increments

actually thats a pretty new feature. On the character select screen you should see a button at the bottom saying "AtkLvl Table" touch it and you should see the values.

If you didn't know, Arc released the defense modifier, stun, and guts values for all characters on their official wiki. There's also wakeup times and dash frames.

http://wiki.4gamer.net/ggxrd/%E5%9F%BA%E7%A4%8E%E3%83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7

I actually didnt! Thanks for the link.

On first glance the data already in the app is accurate (except some stun resistance stuff). 

I will compare them more thoroughly in the evening and update this post.

There are currently no plans (already answered the question on page1, edited OP to make it more clear).

Reasons are that I dont have any experience with iOS development, I dont own any iOS devices to develop on, and that the Apple developer fee is $100 (I am running 0 ads in this app so I dont make any revenue)

Tried again by uninstalling and installing....still crashes.

What Phone & Android version are you using? I dont see any crash reports on the google play store dashboard.

Also can you check the version you are using? Touch the app symbol for a few seconds and drag it over "app info" you should see something like "version Beta 1.92" right below the app name.

*sigh* The follies of having an iPhone, oh well. It's a nice touch I guess, hopefully iOS users will get something in the future.

Ok I cant promise anything here, but after receiving so many requests for iOS I might take a look into porting the app to Phongap to make it available to iOS (The app probably wont even look the same in Phongap). 

Also I am quite occupied with other projects until mid march, so I wont look into the port until then.

again: NO PROMISES

Seems to work fine now. The play store showed 1.92 this morning.

That is good to hear. I cant really influence the "rollout" that is on googles side. 

I hope you enjoy the app, should you have any remarks/suggestions just let me know either here with a post or via pm

I love the app so far. It's very useful. You should add a frame trap menu on the main menu and on the character pages. FA Tool is a good example of this. Keep up the great work!