Anne

[Xrd] News & Gameplay Discussion 2 - Console is Out!

No i am talking about the Arcade players guild not online.

Lol yikes, my bad. I read 'psr' as 'psn', haha.

Welp, bracing for more Pot nerfs in the next version.

Yo have any of you guys been playing on pad and your buttons star spazzing out. Like Hs becomes dust?

You know what? I've had an issue of certain inputs coming out randomly like burst or RC actually. It's not too common but I've seen it happen multiple times in a set I was playing with a friend. Initially, I thought it was my pad, since it started messing up a few years back before it fixed itself. But I had that issue occur again on a different pad earlier this week. So maybe there is an actual game issue regarding it?

Guys, just simple question.

I have an EU account, where my ps+ is activated, but japanese phisical copy of the game

I need the DLC, and I have the japanese code for Elph (it was inside the game box)

Just wondering...do accounts shares DLC? Should I make JP account and be good?

Guys, just simple question.

I have an EU account, where my ps+ is activated, but japanese phisical copy of the game

I need the DLC, and I have the japanese code for Elph (it was inside the game box)

Just wondering...do accounts shares DLC? Should I make JP account and be good?

Are you on PS3 or PS4? I'm not sure what it's like on PS4, but on PS3 you will need to make a separate Japanese account to activate/download DLC. Japanese and American games will work on a European PS3, but DLC is restricted by region. If you activate the DLC in the JP store, then you'd still be able to log into your EU account and use it.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6703-importing-101/

Are you on PS3 or PS4? I'm not sure what it's like on PS4, but on PS3 you will need to make a separate Japanese account to activate/download DLC. Japanese and American games will work on a European PS3, but DLC is restricted by region. If you activate the DLC in the JP store, then you'd still be able to log into your EU account and use it.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6703-importing-101/

I'm on ps4, that's why I had some doubt

We're mainstream now: GGXrd is on EVO this year :D

Ugh.  That means we have to deal with the "e-sports" movement

Oh no, a good game is actually popular, whatever shall we do?

Oh no, a good game is actually popular, whatever shall we do?

.....which has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.  Your comments, as always my friend, are greatly appreciated however.

.....which has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.  Your comments, as always my friend, are greatly appreciated however.

Except that it does? What you're basically complaining about is that the game is going to gain popularity due to Evo, and I can't see that as a bad thing, even if you have to deal with these "E-Sports people" (what the hell does that even mean?).

Except that it does? What you're basically complaining about is that the game is going to gain popularity due to Evo, and I can't see that as a bad thing, even if you have to deal with these "E-Sports people" (what the hell does that even mean?).

I said e-sports movement, not people.  And I actually love that the game is popular.  But e-sports is basically putting censors on a lot of things in the scene that some players find highly annoying, especially when it only appears to happen at/around the time of EVO.  

Once again, thank you for your obviously insightful input, sir or madam.