Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHitmarkersPro

Weekly Persona Netplay Tournaments! (Interest check)

Are west coast participants allowed in this tournament? I'd love to give it a shot, but from the looks of it pretty much everyone there is east coast.

Are west coast participants allowed in this tournament? I'd love to give it a shot, but from the looks of it pretty much everyone there is east coast.

I'll try to accomodate people based on location. Sign up, but if you're getting consistently bad connections during casuals, I might recommend you don't play.

Why's the US so big? :/

Also, for offstream matches, tell me the scores with an @ message on twitch so i can update brackets. It's going to be a long tourney, so i won't stream a ton of matches before the finals

Running a lil late from work. I might be like 10 mins late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good games to everyone, thanks moopoke! hopefully we can play some friendlies sometime if the internet gods allow for it :)

Good Games to everybody that fought tonight.

Special Thanks to nerd for the rematch of me vs ty: 10-2 (Same score I think)

And to be clear im not quiting persona. Im just ending this fight with me and ty. He can think persona is a masher all he wants Im not gotta stop him. I know my game and its faults but I will still love it the same.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmrZ-wJopN19lcKIDkcneRkdYe3saZd6V

Uploading matches in this playlist(Streamed only)

The finals matches are archived on my twitch at twitch.tv/hacksawjesus for those interested in that

Next tourney is the 31st if i'm available, otherwise I'll move it to the week after.

http://challonge.com/P4U2NetplayBoys2

Yeah,Yeah good luck have fun fixing the audio. Also when do I get to be a mod. Do I have to beat Bloo for it. Where is he anyway?

Yeah,Yeah good luck have fun fixing the audio. Also when do I get to be a mod. Do I have to beat Bloo for it. Where is he anyway?

maybe we can get Bloo to do a short FT3 tomorrow for mod, lol. I'd do it if you can

i think he's in the hyperbolic time chamber, btw :P

oh hell I thought this was forgotten about! Oh well maybe next time

I did forget about it once, tbf lol.

But damn, we had a great turnout and i'm definitely going to do another one. GFs were super hype

Okay so I did some testing on my desktop with XSplit and stuff.

Looks like we'll be able to have commentary from not just me, but with skype as well! So I'm having Mdesilva & mixedmethods commentate as well as myself. Sadly my mic makes a bit of a buzzing noise, and it's because it's kinda old. So if I don't find a fix, you'll have to deal with it. (use speakers, you probably won't hear it)

I should be able to get an overlay for the set scores, which would be really nice to have. Should make the tourney overall more interesting with commentary.

Also, the later event might be a boss mode tourney??? Details later!

Looks like we'll be able to have commentary from not just me, but with skype as well! So I'm having Mdesilva & mixedmethods commentate as well as myself.

Also, the later event might be a boss mode tourney??? Details later!

!!!!! 

I need to bear witness to the next time this happens.