Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHitmarkersPro

Weekly Persona Netplay Tournaments! (Interest check)

Okay so I did some testing on my desktop with XSplit and stuff.

Looks like we'll be able to have commentary from not just me, but with skype as well! So I'm having Mdesilva & mixedmethods commentate as well as myself. Sadly my mic makes a bit of a buzzing noise, and it's because it's kinda old. So if I don't find a fix, you'll have to deal with it. (use speakers, you probably won't hear it)

I should be able to get an overlay for the set scores, which would be really nice to have. Should make the tourney overall more interesting with commentary.

Also, the later event might be a boss mode tourney??? Details later!

Please don't body me as hard as you did before! XD

Please don't body me as hard as you did before! XD

I won't be playing because i'll be streaming

i might make an exception to body you with my boss minazuki though :)

Question: Are these tournaments USA-only?

For the most part I'd like to keep it US/Canada only, but you're welcome to come to casuals and gauge the connection to others.

For the most part I'd like to keep it US/Canada only, but you're welcome to come to casuals and gauge the connection to others.

Well, the count me in. Juanary 31st, but what about the time? (EST).

Well, the count me in. Juanary 31st, but what about the time? (EST).

5PM EST, so whatever that is in local time.

Casuals most likely at 4PM, and pre-casuals will be a special event with a friend

THIS IS NOT A BOSS MODE TOURNEY, THE BOSS MODE THING MIGHT HAPPEN AFTER THE ACTUAL TOURNEY IF PEOPLE WANT IT

for people who don't understand

THIS IS NOT A BOSS MODE TOURNEY, THE BOSS MODE THING MIGHT HAPPEN AFTER THE ACTUAL TOURNEY IF PEOPLE WANT IT

for people who don't understand

Thanks for telling me that this was for people who don't understand so that if I do not understand the rules that I must read this all caps and bolded paragraph so that I may understand that this is for understanding that we need to understand that it not a boss tourney, but a normal tourney with the understanding that there might be a boss only tourney after.

I Comprehend.

I might join in the casuals if you guys don't mind lagging a bit.

I'll probably try to get someone to do another lobby for casuals because there's like 25 entrants

So, how should I be noticed where to play? somebody will add me to the room ro something like that?

Stream will be saying who's on stream, and those people will be invited, otherwise you'll play your games in the specified lobby(as in the 32man ones).

Anyways there will be two lobbies for offstream matches, and you should be in the correct one to play whoever you need to when we say to. There will be one for losers bracket and winners. So unless your match is called to be on stream, stay in the lobby and check challonge/stream for matches. There's 25+ people, and I'd like this to go smoothly, so please cooperate.

Anyone who isn't in the stream chat and ready to go at 5:05 PM est the latest is DQed.

Casuals still start at around 4PM, will probably have one lobby streamed and another open, but off stream.

Tweet me @TheHitmarkersPr if you have questions, will probably see them faster.

Stream will be saying who's on stream, and those people will be invited, otherwise you'll play your games in the specified lobby(as in the 32man ones).

Anyways there will be two lobbies for offstream matches, and you should be in the correct one to play whoever you need to when we say to. There will be one for losers bracket and winners. So unless your match is called to be on stream, stay in the lobby and check challonge/stream for matches. There's 25+ people, and I'd like this to go smoothly, so please cooperate.

Anyone who isn't in the stream chat and ready to go at 5:05 PM est the latest is DQed.

Casuals still start at around 4PM, will probably have one lobby streamed and another open, but off stream.

Tweet me @TheHitmarkersPr if you have questions, will probably see them faster.

Sorry if I'm annoying, but I don't have Twitter, so:

1. What's the link for the stream?

2. Which are the two lobbies and which of those should I be in? (I'll play in the casuals event, and in the tourney if you still have enough space).

2. Which are the two lobbies and which of those should I be in? (I'll play in the casuals event, and in the tourney if you still have enough space).

I'll save you a little time Stevie Wonder thank me later

1.) twitch.tv/hacksawjesus

2.) Casual's are about an hour before the event so 4PM EST Hitmarkers host's the lobby and I believe he will tell us which junes lobby we should be in when the tourney starts so Just tune in at 5PM EST to his twitch for instructions. After all you have to be there then not to be DQ'ed anyway.

Steve when are you letting EU boys in.

I want to have fun too ;_;

when you move to america or find people for me to do an EU tourney

i'll specify on stream, lobby is for tourney, rooms for casuals

when you move to america or find people for me to do an EU tourney

i'll specify on stream, lobby is for tourney, rooms for casuals

Aren't me and Red enough to do an EU tourney ;_;

So, the boss mode tourney went into some crazy stuff, featuring Japan, West Coast,

East Coast and everything between for some really crazy stuff. I'll upload all of the archives soon, again, congrats to FluxWaveZ for winning, and thanks to mixedmethods & mdesilva for commentating the tourney! Had fun streaming 10 hours of P4U2, pushing my body to the limits, lol.

GGs to everyone I played. Congrats to Flux!

I played embarrassingly bad against Toast but I swear I'm not normally that bad ;_;

GGs to everyone I played. Congrats to Flux!

I played embarrassingly bad against Toast but I swear I'm not normally that bad ;_;

Don't worry. I played terrible today too. I almost lost to Bloo! He lost in a pretty shameful fashion I must say.

At least I'm NotBloo.