Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SynikaL

Xrd Wiki Suggestion

Why not have a link to the character forum relevant to each character somewhere on their wiki page? Preferably in the Overview section? A lot of fresh people are visiting that wiki and discussing the information presented there in more detail is the most logical step to take after they've gotten the brief overview of the character. Plus, it could possibly help this site generate a bit more traffic. 

Just a thought. 

*edit*

Just thought that I probably could have put this in the general discussion thread. Ah well.

-Kimosabae 

Some people including myself are already keeping the wiki updated with the new information provided, that includes everything related to Xrd as well.

Or do you mean to upload the wiki with a link to Xrd as main series?

EDIT: I guess you mean the Dustloop Wiki now that I think about it though.

Yes, the Dustloop Xrd wiki. Sorry if that wasn't clear. A lot of time I find myself supplementing conversations on the wiki with the forum discussions and vice versa, and I'm not the only one that does this. I think a lot of newer people that visit the wiki probably don't even know the forums exist, so I think advertising the character forums there, would be a great way for newer players to get extra help and help generate more forum users as well.