Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TornAparT

[CT-CSE] Survivors of Ikaruga - Bang PSN/XBL ID's

Not alot of Bang online (360)...Only seen me and one other person play Bang in all of my matches so far. The single Bang I did fight whooped my ass though. I'm currently seeing mostly Jin's and Ragna's.

XBL: Shamedher0 Location: Kentucky Man netplay is alot better than I thought it was going to be.

PSN: TheShwa Location: Quebec, Canada This. Game. Is. Amazing. But lack of proper BANG INSTALL music sucks. As in, they don't give you the whole thing, and it's not even in the bonus soundtrack! D:

Posted by JinSaotome:

Lowtierhero

Springfield MA (East Coast)

East Coast you say?!? We should hook up for some hot Bang-on-Bang action(or anyone else really, I just need someone to play against).

East Coast you say?!? We should hook up for some hot Bang-on-Bang action(or anyone else really, I just need someone to play against).

I agree :eng101:

i dont play as bang but i want a bang player to play against. i still dont know who im going to use and i get the game on monday. throw my gamertag in that list anyway :P

i dont play as bang but i want a bang player to play against. i still dont know who im going to use and i get the game on monday. throw my gamertag in that list anyway :P

This is a list by a Bang player for Bang players. However, feel free to message us (well most of us I think, I can't vouch for others) for games.

BTW DaiAndOh, if you wanna change the thread title something more fitting of Bang, feel free to do so. This thread needs a better tittle.

BTW DaiAndOh, if you wanna change the thread title something more fitting of Bang, feel free to do so. This thread needs a better tittle.

haha will do.