Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TornAparT

[CT-CSE] Survivors of Ikaruga - Bang PSN/XBL ID's

orosaki - Seattle, WA (ps3) I'm playing on my roommate's profile and think I'm never gonna make my own. Thanks to ShinStarwin for the Bangarang trophy. That shit was awesome!

Psn:Ic3yEsc0bar_XL Atlanta,Ga.Add me for some matches im trying get better with bang but im not to good at the moment.

orosaki - Seattle, WA (ps3)

I'm playing on my roommate's profile and think I'm never gonna make my own. Thanks to ShinStarwin for the Bangarang trophy. That shit was awesome!

Hey ChunkTug Im playing Bang too!!! woot.

also Im fmross on psn.

PSN: FMRoss

I'm still absolutely terrible with our resident ninja of love and justice, but it would be a sin not to main him. PSN: Cirrisian. Maybe one day, I'll be a threat with him.....one day. **edit: my location is right under my user name, but for those who dont know where that is, its just outside of San Francisco, CA**

yo what up!!!!!!!! my ps3 name is Evil_001. ill be also using v-13 a lil but im maining this bang..i hate fighting bang vs bang though cause i feel this is the hardest match up lol(besides arakune, carl,and tao)....but add me cause im sure down the road imma have to learn this match up eventually....

The Dark Wall - 360

Also if anyone sees this, I'm looking for somebody to show me the ropes with bang past the basics/intermediate stuff.

yo what up!!!!!!!! my ps3 name is Evil_001. ill be also using v-13 a lil but im maining this bang..i hate fighting bang vs bang though cause i feel this is the hardest match up lol(besides arakune, carl,and tao)....but add me cause im sure down the road imma have to learn this match up eventually....

locations?

if you guys dont have you location under your username put it down when you state your psn/xbl id please.

When I got the game, I tried all the characters but as soon as I saw bang's Install...I froze and rose to the conclusion that this character is my destiny. Network: XBLA Gamertag: Ramz133 Location: South Carolina

I'm in broward county florida but all I really meant is via xbl. I'm not really interested in going to live competitions.

It's meant more so people can play people closer for good connections.

Thanks guys, this list has got me some friends added from Dustloop. (Kinda randomly adding me without me knowing, but still) If anyone else wants to play me just add me as well.