Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

Noel Vermillion Skype Group.

There is a Skype Group for Noel Vermillion, hosted by myself, in the group you can find a bunch of Noel players willing to help you out with stuff, give you general advice, or just shoot the breeze with.

Just leave your skype info, and I'll add you personally, don't be shy now, we're here to help.

Interesting. I'll probably get in on this. I haven't used Skype in forever, so I don't have my information on hand, but once I get home to my computer tomorrow, I'll post it. 

Interesting. I'll probably get in on this. I haven't used Skype in forever, so I don't have my information on hand, but once I get home to my computer tomorrow, I'll post it. 

I probably should have guessed my info... Username: darkshinobi93

Keep in mind I don't have great internet, so I usually just play locally. In fact its been ages since I last played online. Barely touched online play in CP, in fact. 

In any case, I want to get more active, so you might see a bit more of me for now on. 

Just planning to have Noel as a main(s)/sub(s), so I'd like some guidance for a noob please!

jdearvin20 is my actual Skype name, but you should see Justin with JDE being like this [JDE] with Japanese & Chinese symbols after it. 

Can you add me too. Dropped Persona as it died out lol. Waiting on 2.0, so in the mean time I'm trying to pick up BB and take it seriously, thanks!