Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

[3/28/15] Buckeye Airdasher Circuit - Cincinnati, OH

Cincinnati's premiere (only) airdasher/anime fighting game tournament series, at the one and only Arcade Legacy.

Admission is $10, all tournaments are FREE TO ENTER. In lieu of a pot, we'll be offering various prizes to the winner. Your admission also gets you full access to Arcade Legacy, which includes all 50+ arcade and console games on unlimited free play.

(Though if I have to pull you away from Pop'n Music for a match, I'll be pretty mad.)

RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/405017406320126/

Main Game List:
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (PS3)
- Persona 4 ULTIMAX (PS3)
- Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late (PS3)
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + R (PS3/360)
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (PS3)
- Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe (PS3 - HK - NEED SETUPS)
- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! (PS3)
- Melty Blood (PC - WE NEED SETUPS)
- Project Justice (ARC)

If I'm forgetting any games or you think there's something worth adding to the lineup, let me know.

The exact schedule will be posted once we have a better idea of how many people are expected to attend. Just know that the first tournaments always start at 3pm (doors open at noon).

If you're interested in sponsoring the event or helping out as a TO, let me know.

Rules:
- All games are 2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches. Grand Finals are 3/5.

- The following things are banned and their use will result in disqualification for that match:
-- Gold/Shadow/EX Characters in GG.
-- Unlimited characters in BB.

- Winner of a match keeps character, loser can change. Anyone can change between sets.
-- Arcana Heart 3: Loser can change character/arcana, winner can change arcana only.
-- Melty Blood: Loser can change character/moon, winner can change moon only.

Hopefully I can make to two of these in a row. Dunno about rest of Cbus but face is most likely down for it. God I hope mb happens this time.

i ended up missing the last one because something came up at the last minute but i do want to go this one this time but as of right now my only options are greyhound or if someone in Columbus is also going there and doesn't mind taking me with them or if someone knows a really cheap way of getting there so im currently a maybe.

Do you have a Twitter? Hit me up @amadeous4446 and we'll try to figure something out

Do you have a Twitter? Hit me up @amadeous4446 and we'll try to figure something out

. Yea I have a twitter though I haven't used it in ages XD let me try to remember how this work Expect something from gamerk9

. Yea I have a twitter though I haven't used it in ages XD let me try to remember how this work Expect something from gamerk9

You know about about the cbus fg group thing? If not you can try reaching somebody on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbusfg/ assuming things didn't work out with circ.

Also since I finally learned something that can technically be called a combo in dfc it should totally be a tourney game this time.

You know about about the cbus fg group thing? If not you can try reaching somebody on there https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbusfg/ assuming things didn't work out with circ.

Also since I finally learned something that can technically be called a combo in dfc it should totally be a tourney game this time.

holy cow i feel stupid that i never found this weather or not the circ. works out *Bows to Dully* IM ETERNALLY THANKFUL TO YOU! time to see if i can join in on this :D

As usual, I should be able to go to this... and probably find nothing but Xrd there. :v:

Xrd will likely be big, but it shouldn't be as prominent as it was at Alpha Attack.

What a shame... unless there's mb this time.

By "prominent" I mean at Alpha it was just Xrd and barely anything else for anime. BB and P4 got 1-2 entrants each. This time we'll see more people entering more games, so Xrd won't be the big bully. It'll probably still have the largest draw.

Also I'm unfortunately never in a position to guarantee Melty setups. If you have a decent laptop with Melty on it, bring it. Anyone.

Xrd should always be the big bully and I'm def not biased in saying this. Btw Tiggy and I should be there barring acts of God. Also btw please don't call me by this username. Seriously, I'm sick of it. I'll happily commit to my next stupid nick for the rest of eternity.

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAH 9-14 inches of snow yeah see ya'll next time.

Buckeye Airdasher Circuit 3/28 Results (Waiting to hear back on Xrd, I don't have that bracket for some reason.)

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (7 entrants)
1. Koopa_Klawz
2. Maadhum
3. Effenhoog
4. Matthias
5. Chrono Reyer, Suna
7. Circuitous

Under Night In-Birth EXE:Late (10 entrants)
1. Suna
2. Effenhoog
3. Unlucky Charmz
4. Silmerion
5. Circuitous
7. Irfaan, Crescens
9. TiZ

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! (7 entrants)
1. Greats
2. Mr. Two
3. Anraku
4. Suna
5. Effenhoog, Delrian
7. Maadhum

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (9 entrants)
1. Matthias
2. Suna
3. Crescens
4. Circuitous
5. Maadhum, Effenhoog
7. Delrian, Imp
9. Irfaan

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R (13 entrants)
1. Brandino
2. NickW
3. Amadeous
4. JetM
5. Mr. Two, Silmerion
7. Effenhoog, Delrian
9. Irfaan, Chrono_Reyer, Maadhum, Circuitous
13. HipX

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (???)
1. JetM
2. NickW
3. Anraku