Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Vanguard Princess

That's what I was thinking.

However, I've installed the languages, switched to Japanese, put it on compatible for 95, and it's STILL closing. I'm lost at this point

Did you get this one, too?

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot Hecatom!!:yaaay:

Its very helpful the chart since I won't remember what a figured out about luna one hour ago:vbang:.

ok if you already set your os to japanese and you still have problems, i recommend you to reinstall the game, many files have their names in japanese, so if you unziped them before making the changes on the language its possible that the files got their names changed

I quite like how the game plays. I just don't like the art that much at all. But I don't really enjoy AH that much neither. But I play AH, so I give this a go.

It's just me or when I launch the opponent with some of the specials it becomes green for a very little amount of time (3 frames maybe?)?

It's just me or when I launch the opponent with some of the specials it becomes green for a very little amount of time (3 frames maybe?)?

Green means that they can tech and whatever you do afterwards isn't a combo. You'll know cause the combo bar will turn from blue to red.

i have some news people, a new version of the game would be released the next monday, get Hype!!!!

http://suge9.blog58.fc2.com/blog-entry-25.html

Definitely good news, i read some of the changes that will be made on srk.

This game is awesome btw, great visuals and a nice fighting system. The roster could use a few male designs, but for the price why even complain.

unless I'm missing something (which is very possible) Luna seems to kinda suck her normals don't seem particualrly amazing and her combo ability seems overly reliant on hitting airborne opponents...but she has no way to actually force them airborne. she has no grab in neutral stance and doens't have a real front or backdash but hey...she's hot

IMO Luna is a keep away character especially with shiera (the robo loli) as assistent. With the good use of stances and with his super (IMO good) she can really be a threat. Ah... and she can become even better thanks to speed shooting.

Just execute 236B or 236C or 63214C really fast: in this way moves come out very fast and speed shooting adds a shot to these specials. Thanks to Speed shooting you can do in the corner something like j.C,236B,follow up combo.

downloaded the game,cool the fact i am the only one who can't istall it for who knows reason.

<3 Kaede. I need to play this game more often. I got a few casuals in with friends today and realized I don't use half of the moves Kaede has half the time. I normally just do 2A x n into her rekkas or super. I was having a tough time until I remembered she has other moves. Her 214 A/C is pretty good for zoning and her B pokes seem really good (6B cross-up = lulz). Also made it a point to use my assists more as well. Moment I started using her entire movelist my friends claimed they didn't know how to beat her. I lol'd.

I just got this today. I suck a lot at, but I'm willing to get better at, of course.

And for those having problems with language setting, Saikyou, a member from SRK made a fix of version 1.01 so you can still play it without using NTLEA or applocale.

Download Link

http://ifile.it/496k5q2/vanpri101us.exe

A friend and I have been having some problems with netplay. How exactly do you set it up? <_< We've both placed the lunaport folder contents into the game folder itself, but when we try to host/connect to each other, nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. p.s: (I'm using the modded version of the game which doesn't require the changing of region settings, while my friend is using the original version. Would that cause any problems?)