Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lelouch84

Boston Players

Hello all. I'm looking to get a group of people together for some BlazBlue, some Under Night In Birth, and maybe some Guilty Gear in the Boston area. Anyone in the greater Boston area or even in Massachusetts (as I live in western Mass when I'm not in school) who wants to get in on this please let me know in this thread or by PM. This would be intended to have an atmosphere of friendly competition with all welcome. We'd mainly train with and compete against each other. No fees or anything like that, just show up and play. We can discuss venues and times once a few players get in on the action. Thanks guys.

i play everything. i usually go to a place called gameunderground to play but haven't recently cause of school. if you want to do something during the weekday i could mayyyyyyybeeeeee do something on tuesday. the tournments at GU(gameunderground) don't have bb or uniel right now but xrd averages around 10 people per tournament. 

if you want to do something during the weekday it would probably be over someones house or something. i would love to play bb offline again holy shit. i also know of some friends in my hometown that would love to play as well. i think i could get at least 2 other people besides myself to join that i know there.

i know that there is a RI thing going on this saturday but it only really has xrd that people show up for. there is also the event on sunday but idk if i can make it cause of school.

Honestly I have minimal interest in GG. I mostly play BB, and I'll pick up UNIEL when it comes out later this month. BB will probably remain my main game though. But we'll see. My friends all play either Smash or GG so I need an offline BB partner. PM me if you're interested.