Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinemanic

Newbie Looking to Spar!

Greetings!

Cinemanic here. I'm a long time fighting game fanatic who has always payed attention to the competitive FG scene, but never gotten involved. I've been playing fighters since I was a wee lad (From SF, to MvC, Melee, to freaking Power Stone!) and It's by far my favorite gaming genre. After not really vibing with Smash competitively I've decided to make GG the first game I take seriously. Now, I live in SoCal and I'm currently looking for local scenes to practice since most of my local friends aren't interested in GG, but I'd also like to have some buddies to play with online when local play isn't an option. With that said I'd love if any of you would like to pair up on PSN to do casuals from time to time. PSN is the same as my user. I also ask you not expect too much from me at this time. Although I wish to play this competitively, I'm brand new to this game(Still in Training and Challenge mode deciding on who to main!) So if you're interested in playing with a nib, toss me a friend request! Oh, I'm also new to DL so I'm excited to be apart of the community now!