Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmnixTSC

P4U2 Stream Lobbies - W/ Optional Critique and Feedback (Interest Check)

Sure, why not? I should be available on Sunday and I'm trying to get back into the game so I'll be pretty bad LOL!

If anything changes, I can be removed right? I'll try to give advanced notice as soon as I can if something comes up.

If you show up late while we're still streaming and there's time, you can still play. But yes, if you can't make it we'll just not count you when we're setting up matches.

Late Question: I just remembered that there is a huge timegap between America and Europe. Is this website(http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst) showing me the correct time? If it is, i would remove myself from the list, as your 5 PM would be my 1 AM. And one past midnight is not really an hour i can highly concentrate on fighting games.

Hey I signed up for the lobby matches today but won't be able to make it, sorry!

Hopefully I can make the next one

It's cool, hope you can make the next one!

Late Question: I just remembered that there is a huge timegap between America and Europe. Is this website(http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst) showing me the correct time? If it is, i would remove myself from the list, as your 5 PM would be my 1 AM. And one past midnight is not really an hour i can highly concentrate on fighting games.

Yes, that time is correct. Last time I ran it at 4PM, but that's still really late in Europe. Maybe next weekend I'll be able to run it early enough to accommodate you guys.

Stream will be up in just a sec, guys. I just need to finish setting up.

I haven't done anything in a while, so it's about time to fix that.

I'll be holding a swiss bracket tourney next Thursday, April 23rd if anyone is interested in joining. Normally I'd run this on the weekend, but I don't want to stop some people from watching NWM7 (and I'd prefer to watch that over streaming, too). I'll open up sign-ups Saturday night.

Also, I might stream some stuff this weekend along the lines of 'first come, first serve' FT5s. Not entirely sure yet, but I'll check back in here later if I end up doing something.

Changing the date to Friday, April 24th for the swiss bracket. Partially b/c I forgot to put the sign-up sheep live for everyone and partially b/c there isn't too much anime going on on Friday for NWM7. Sorry about that, guys.

Sign-Up

Format will be based on the number of players that sign-up. If there are 8 players or less, the tournament will be best of 5 sets. Otherwise, it'll be best of 3.

I'll be out of town this weekend so unfortunately can't make it :( When do you plan on hosting another?

Not sure. Probably next weekend if I can.

I might just cancel this one and stream an open lobby or something since it doesn't seem like too many people are signing up.

Edit: Going to cancel it. I might stream later, though.