Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BlazBlue: Alter Memory Complete Series [NA release, June 30]

Petition to change the studio while we're at it :v

I know its a joke and all, but hypothetically, do you mean the animation or vocals? @_@?

If they don't use the proper White Void speech, many people, including myself, will be very, very sad.

You know damn well that the game's dub version of :HA: 's white void speech will (hopefully) be there, just hope they don't "alter" it or anything, but hey, since Seitz is working on the script (ADR and all), I don't think that'll be a problem.

They need to fix a lot of the terms used.

Not unless they'll be going by the dub version's terminology of "Nox's" and some other stuff.

I'm excited even though I didn't really like the anime. It's good enough for a purchase though. Day 1 buy for me. Maybe they'll give us a little goodie like how the JP Blu-Ray's contained a stage pack for BBCP. Unlikely with the FUNimation release but one can dream.

I'm excited even though I didn't really like the anime. It's good enough for a purchase though. Day 1 buy for me. Maybe they'll give us a little goodie like how the JP Blu-Ray's contained a stage pack for BBCP. Unlikely with the FUNimation release but one can dream.

Unlikely, just only the BD/DVD combo pack and that's it, would be nice to get the JP extras from their LE's, but its not gonna happen. >_> (Anyways, CP:Extend is gonna have some of the old DLC stuff as in-game unlockables anyways.)

Not even English voices would convince me to rewatch Alter Memory...

Oh well...>_>

If they don't use the proper White Void speech, many people, including myself, will be very, very sad.

It goes without saying that they actually could since Hakumen wears a mask, which obviously means that there's no mouth flap limitations to worry about.