Sign in to follow this  
H-F Blade

Accent Core Ky Video Thread

I figured this subforum needed a list of of videos for Ky in Accent Core. The gang and I have a youtube account dedicated specifically for Ky videos and it can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/4kota

Most recent ones are:

kaqn :OS: VS Han'oto :KY:

Zakiyama :VE: VS Han'oto :KY:

Buppa :KY: VS Zakiyama :VE:

Buppa :KY: VS Kaqn :OS:

Feel free to post links to other videos as well.

かきゅん:OS: VS はんおと:KY: V1

かきゅん:OS: VS はんおと:KY: V2

かきゅん:OS: VS はんおと:KY: V3

かきゅん:OS: VS はんおと:KY: V4

Mehera:KY: VS Niga:SL:V1

Mehera:KY: VS Niga:SL:V2

Mehera:KY: VS Niga:SL:V3

Mehera:KY: VS Niga:SL:V4

Dio:AB: VS Buppa:KY:

はんおと:KY: VS マウス:SO:

はんおと:KY: VS 地獄人形:ZA:

サンダース:SL:vs みう:KY:

『頭がおかしい』

りすか:SO:、はんおと:KY:、なんすぅ:MI:

VS

『斡旋チームE』

わん:MA:、Dio:AB:、充利:KY:

『頭がおかしい』 

りすか:SO:、はんおと:KY:、なんすぅ:MI:

VS

『斡旋チームG』 

きたーる:KY:)、麦:SL:、⑨:MI:

しろう:KY:、みょん太:FA:、かみだのみ:AB:

vs

みうらけ

ミウ:KY:、ローク:PO:、三浦光:SO:

ボナンザ@パワー:DI:、びん@トリッキー:ED:、にゃんこ@テクニ シャン:VE:

vs

アクエリアンエイジに高まるHiguさんを応援します(2P)

しろう:KY:、みょん太(:FA:、かみだのみ:AB:

before i start; hf, "recless fire" was fantastic, i know you most likely didn't make it, but you should definitely pimp it out (not to mention i've always loved that song).

anyways, i figured i'd post the notation for ky's combo's in the tougeki damashii video since i found them intrinsic to ky's new game,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3zUdmeZDp8

--------about 37 seconds in ky begins with a combo: throw FRC> 6p> close slash> 2hs> hsvt> LJ> (land)> 5k> close slash> 2hs> hsvt> LJ~~~~~nice demonstration of the kind of LJ loop that with practice could be done intuitively in a match, (although in my opinion, their choice of 6p is a little wonky- this 6p, however does make me wonder if i can regularly apply an LJ loop to my AA game)

next featured is: 2k> close slash> 2d> FBshine> close slash> close slash> 2hs> j.s> j.s> j.hs> j.hsvt> LJ. ~~~~~awful damage, but shows some insight to working the new forcebreak (possible ray divider as well?) into a easily initiated combo.

the third combo is so flashy and weird that i'm going to leave it as is, it's just for show and it involves a dust combo with a LJ FRC and an air dash forward

ky section ends at 1:02

hf, i was surprised you haven't mentioned your three japanese combo vids, i think people from all over this subforum could benefit from the points they convey.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MAVMwIHeETE

first combo vid: the crazy 6hs wallbounce loop that everybody is talking about is used on may at the beginning- off of a 2d sacred edge. besides that, it shows an LJ loop on just about every character.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BEMAh8BIHWU

2 johnny 6hs wallbounce loop combos

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXTYg-HHAUI

short but sweet: features an FBcross cluster wakeup game.

Shinobi were those combos against Chipp and pot. VS pat and tee during real matches?

SHUN THE JAM PLAYER

Was Pots guard gauge up shinobi? You did like 60% on him

--------about 37 seconds in ky begins with a combo: throw FRC> 6p> close slash> 2hs> hsvt> LJ> (land)> 5k> close slash> 2hs> hsvt> LJ~~~~~nice demonstration of the kind of LJ loop that with practice could be done intuitively in a match, (although in my opinion, their choice of 6p is a little wonky- this 6p, however does make me wonder if i can regularly apply an LJ loop to my AA game)

You can use it as an AA into combo anytime. 6P, c.S, 2H, ect.

They use 6P in the combo because it launches them higher making it possible to do another rep of LJ-ness.

next featured is: 2k> close slash> 2d> FBshine> close slash> 2hs> j.s> j.s> j.hs> j.hsvt> LJ. ~~~~~awful damage, but shows some insight to working the new forcebreak (possible ray divider as well?) into a easily initiated combo.

Fixed

Also the damage is well worth the 25%, but if you take out 5K then it would do a hell lot more damage.

those other vids i believe where already posted, but good stuff.

Shinobi were those combos against Chipp and pot. VS pat and tee during real matches?

Yeah. The first and the last one were in training mode 2 minutes before they came lol so I didnt have much to work on.

Mamation: I do believe so. The combo did start with AA 2HS though.

Does anybody know who はんおと is?

He seems to be in alot of videos

For those that don't have Japanese text display or whatever, the name's Han'oto. Dunno if that helps.

if all goes well tommorow im gonna go buy a capture card and ill put up my latest combo video. Or well at least a preview for it. Ill even try and put in that invincable bug if I can figure out a way to put it in with out showing how to start it.

yosh "mikami" was really cool hope i'll be able to put tha kind of stuff in vs one day..........

lol, GS at the start of battle

So from watching vids of american players i have noticed that they tend to use CSE all the time after LJ. Not that it matters, or I should care, but I figured that (now that i can finally record some things) I would share my knowledge on what to do after LJ if second rep is not possible.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6772314051828569296

Sorry, not best quality but i am working on that ^^

Anyway, I get these ideas from watching Japanese matches (mostly Buppa) and seeing what they do. Its only 6 different set ups but Im sure you guys are good enough to figure out tons of other options.

Thanks to 4r5 for the music and bringing it all together.

if all goes well tommorow im gonna go buy a capture card and ill put up my latest combo video. Or well at least a preview for it. Ill even try and put in that invincable bug if I can figure out a way to put it in with out showing how to start it.

lol i'd likle to see that FS......i'm really waiting ky ac is pretty interesting

btw sorry i've lost my aim connection,did have a lot cp prob those last times......that sucks.actually i don't write from my pc fffff

anywyas back to the subject

i agree with mr mamation too much cse after lj.I really like jump forward,air dash bazck into a lot of mixups anyways timing is pretty strict.good rewiew that vid in terms of strat lol!

lol i'd likle to see that FS......i'm really waiting ky ac is pretty interesting

btw sorry i've lost my aim connection,did have a lot cp prob those last times......that sucks.actually i don't write from my pc fffff

anywyas back to the subject

i agree with mr mamation too much cse after lj.I really like jump forward,air dash bazck into a lot of mixups anyways timing is pretty strict.good rewiew that vid in terms of strat lol!

CSE isn't really that great anymore. Mostly since it doesn't build any Guard gauge at all. The Stuff in Mamation's Video is the stuff I've been using since AC came. They all work extremely well for me But 2 Reps of LJ also wield the same Oki chances so no reason not to grab the extra tension and like 12 points of damage.

Sign in to follow this