Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

[Xrd] Crossplay Limitations?

Okay I have a huge headache on my hands.

I'm trying to invite a pair of PS4 users to my private room, but no matter how many times they search for my ID, pass, room name, etc, they can't find it.

Not only that, but I send them invitations and it doesn't seem to work.

Can someone maybe explain what players are supposed to do for Crossplay room setup?

There's like Two ways to make a lobby: Player Match (Triangle) and Quick Lobby (X button) from within any lobby.

I'm seriously trying to figure all this out, so any of you guys who have PS3 PS4 regulars please explain this.

Remember that it's a hacked together voodoo feature for the game, and not something officially supported by Sony or Sony's infrastructure.

1)Cross platform invites don't work.

2)I've found quick lobby to be the most reliable, so set it up in a random empty room in Australia to keep out random players and tell them where to find the lobby. Search has never worked for me.

3)Make sure your ports are forwarded

Just tell them your room name. If you don't want others to join just set a password on the room. Like pomparomp said, it's not supported by sony

Yeah, start player match and choose "specific", then tell them your room name.

Also set required connection quality to 0! Default is 3 (was for me on PS4), and friends could not find my room until i changed that.