Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final_Round

[CT-CSE] Taokaka Netplay General

XBL: TeriyakiChicken GMT: EST (GMT -5) Location: Michigan. Okay. I am usually on everyday. This game is fun like that.

gamertag: eliterminatorr I just started, but I'm definitely going to main Tao. I'm not sure how I can rate my abilities because I haven't gone online, but I have a feeling that I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone is willing to help, add me on XBL. I'll probably be adding random people from this thread when I feel like it.

gamertag: eliterminatorr

I just started, but I'm definitely going to main Tao. I'm not sure how I can rate my abilities because I haven't gone online, but I have a feeling that I have no idea what I'm doing. If anyone is willing to help, add me on XBL. I'll probably be adding random people from this thread when I feel like it.

Dustloop Handle

PSN: [insert Name]

XBL: [insert Name]

GMT: [insert Standard Time]

Please put it in this format.

PSN: FuzzyWUzzy1089 GMT: EST (GMT -5) Location: Brooklyn, New York, USA I try to get on every other day (not too active considering I can't play on pad and I've yet scrunged up enough money to buy myself a Hori stick).

PSN: Love_Me_Wanton GMT: EST Location: New Jersey. Hey fellow Tao's, looking forward to playing you and learning a bit more about our loveable kitty.

XBL: Dem0nicStr1fe GMT: EST (GMT - 5) Location: Bolingbrook, IL Hello fellow Taos. I wouldn't say I'm bad, as I've beaten my share of players online, but I could use quite some improvement, and I'm pretty much always up for match, most days anyway. Out of all the characters on the roster, Taokaka is undoubtedly my best character, and I really want to learn to get better with her.

All the xbox live Taokaka's need to add me i freed up a bunch of space so just send the Friend request

GT: ShakunohaChaos

The same here... chaos.xdest and myself are constantly looking for tao's to play with and were all cool and friendly so add Us we are very open minded and really want to improve our taos'

Raz7719

PSN: Raz7719

GMT: EST

Looking to up my game and not be so terrible.

XDest: GG's, it's really too bad our connection is pretty terrible with each other =/ I couldn't block your D~B crossups or overheads for the life of me -_-; We have a pretty similar play style as it is though =P

My style is starting to get annoying for a lot of players regardless of connection, so I must be doing something right. But I agree, the connection was pretty bad. At least there wasn't huge input lag or anything though. Remember that I'm on the northeast and cali is in the southwest. Quite the difference. But maybe on a better time of day, we'll have a better connection or something.