Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final_Round

[CT-CSE] Taokaka Netplay General

XBL: DeSynBer

GMT: CNT

Sup everybody, been playing tao for a little while so i thought i might as well join dustloop.

PSN: Kyragnar

GMT: EST(-5:00)

Been lurking on my friends account for some time now, and just made my own account. Ring me up for some CT (soon CS) anytime!

Oh, so here is that topic!

PSN: Cryingvoid

Everybody is welcome to invite me mashing at CT (now) and at CS (is some weeks, when the US-version will have been shipped).

Uh, I play Tao on XBL.. I'm awful though.

XBL: Chacodood

I kinda play Tager more since I'm kind of better with him.

Shikka

PSN: shikka

I've been playing BB since it came out and have lurked on these forums for some time now for tips. With CS coming I figured it was time to join. My tao is lvl 76 and consider myself to be pretty good. Not awesome, just pretty good.

Still here from CT. DLM16A2 PSN. BTW Shikka nice Tsubaki we played online sometime yesterday. And we also had alot of Mirror matches on CT before my PS3 stopped reading discs back in Januaray :(

XBL: CKasdf

GMT: Eastern Time (GMT-5)

Tao players are so rare online, it's nice to see that there are some who play as her.

Post at this point if you still play online, I'm going to try to keep a list of active players online. And I'll split the two up in the first post.

Hmm, I guess I could do a few rounds for the sake of old times, but I'm pretty tired lol

Are you online?

GGs XDest, that was the first time I've fought a good Tao since LK's week one CS2 Tao.

Needless to say, I had a shit ton to figure out, seems like the matchup is a pain in the ass for both of us. There were plenty of rounds that I felt bad winning, but I also had my fair share of rounds where I actually did things that weren't 100% luck either.

Either way, I had fun, even during the matches where I was getting beasted I figured I was not only learning the Noel/Tao matchup with the best American(well canadian, but it counts) Tao, but I was also learning tricks to use as her from the master himself as well.

Thanks for the games :3

Yeah, good games, can't help but get annoyed by the rounds where I'd keep guessing right but have no chance to reset. Then you hit me with 2D/4D + reset into death because I tried to rush the last hit. Heh, oh well.

Yeah, good games, can't help but get annoyed by the rounds where I'd keep guessing right but have no chance to reset. Then you hit me with 2D/4D + reset into death because I tried to rush the last hit. Heh, oh well.

Yeah, Noel is a pain in the ass, but other than lucky Ds Tao was really something else, like "What do?" but I figured that since I had a hard time rushing you down, I'd put myself in your clutches, because if you started pressure, I had a chance to hit you since I know none of Tao's stuff is airtight, so it was a matter of hoping you fell into a D, or hoping I could poke you with an A move, once I got you on Defense I had my chance at the kill, because if there was one thing playing as Tao for the last couple of days has taught me, it's that Tao doesn't like being in pressure, so I used my best jump traps/frame traps.

Regardless, even if a lot of the matches I won could be considered bullshit or Lucky, after the night I've had, it definitely made me feel better not going 20/2 with you like the last time we fought in CS1, that shit bruises a man's ego :C

Well, I hope to play you more soon, so I can play more careful vs some of those situations.