Sign in to follow this  
furix

A.B.A AC Combo Thread

Alright, I am gonna go ahead and posts A.B.A BnBs and what characters they work on(they mostly work on everyone, except a few varations.) By the way, these are all Moroha mode combos.

Opponent on Corner or near the corner

This one is A.B.A's most important BnB, as it's her most damaging one and can lead to double keystab.

2HS > IAD j.S j.HS 41236S -land- > j.S j.HS j.D 41236S -land- > Keystab > OTG Keystab

Works on: Ky, Zappa, Chipp, Anji, Robo-Ky, Testament, Venom, Potemkin

Her standard double keystab BnB, if you are not getting the combo, try delaying your air dash a bit, or doing 866 for your air dash instead of 966, or delaying your second 41236S a little bit so you end up close enough to the floor so you can double keystab. Or, do both, delay your Air dash a bit and your second 41236S, but not by much.

2HS > IAD j.D 41236S -land- > j.S j.HS j.D 41236S -land- > Keystab > OTG Keystab

Works on: Axl

I couldn't get the first combo to work on Axl, so instead I use this one, it works great on him.

2HS > IAD j.S j.HS 41236S -land- > dash 5S 2S sjc > j.S j.HS j.D keystab

Works on: Light characters

I couldn't get the double keystab on light characters from the first combo listed, as they often float too high for the keystab to work when I am on the ground. So instead I use this easier one, I'll try to find a double keystab combo for them though.

-----

2HS > IAD j.S j.HS 41236S -land- > j.S j.HS j.D 41236S > 669 j.S dj.S keystab/ 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S

Works on: Everyone, except the last 41236S will miss light characters, so try dropping the j.D before it

So far this combo worked on everyone I tried, if you find out it isn't working on someone go head and post.

-----

Throw > 669 j.P j.S j.HS -land- > 5P 5S 2S > sj.S sj.HS sj.D 41236S

Works on: Everyone

This is her BnB throw combo, it does the most damage, can be done mid screen, or make you throw them nearest the closest corner so that the 41236S will connect.

Throw > 669 j.P j.S j.HS -land- > 5P 5S 2S > sj.S sj.HS Keystab

Works on: Everyone

Throw combo into keystab.

----

2HS > IAD j.S j.HS 41236S -land- > 669 j.P j.S j.HS j.D 41236S

Works on: Light characters

So far I can only get this to work on light characters, maybe FRCing the first 41236S could help land it on heavier characters, I need to play around with this combo some more.

----

236S 46S 63214S(FRC) > dash 2D 623H > dash 5S Keystab > OTG Keystab

Only works when opponent reaches the corner through the 3 piece set. This is to be used if you need a quick way to get double keystab, it -should- work on everyone, but light characters might be a bit harder.

----

236S 46S 63214S(FRC) > dash 5S/6HS > j.S j.HS j.D 41236S -land- > 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S

Not sure if you can add an extra rep after this, as I haven't messed around with this combo as much, so still needs testing. You can double keystab after the first 41236S on most characters.

----

Throw > j.S j.HS j.D 41236S -land- > 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S -land- > j.S j.HS keystab/41236S

You must throw the opponent towards the corner when you are anywhere near the corner.

-----

That's all I got for now, will keep updating this as I test on other characters, feel free to contribute though. :)

Also, let me know if I posted any errors, thanks.

I've pretty much been doing more or less the same thing I used to. close 5S 5H 236S 46S 63214S FRC 2K 2S j.S djc j.S keygrab. I'm pretty sure I got double keygrab once on it, but can't again.

Out of the corner that works fine, but if you are near the corner you might as well do the corner combo after the 63214S frc, you can get a double keystab. Well, that is if you do need the double keystab.

... Huh. Ok then... TO PRACTICE MODE! OTG grab only works when you did the first one on the ground then? How the hell did I do it coming from the air? Also 623H 623H?! WHAT?! Why the hell is EVERY move I loved in Slash better?! Since I'm actually probably not gonna play for a few days or something, connecting j.H into j.D? How does that work, doesn't j.H knock down?

well.. double keystab only works if you do keystab, then land on the ground fast enough before they get up and get out of otg state for you to do the second keystab. Which is much easier to do if your first keystab is while on the ground. And, you can connect j.H into j.D specially for that reason. j.HS knocs down, so it brings the opponent down into the j.D. :kitty:

iirc I only tested these combos for a handful of weight classes (i.e. axl). can't check for others right now because I'm at work. j.HS(CH) land 66 6HS(/some other launcher?) j.S jc j.S j.HS keygrab (corner)623D 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S land 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S keygrab keygrab (corner, 50%) ... 2HS 421HS RC 41236S 669 j.S j.HS j.D keygrab keygrab also, bonus points to ABA for what I sincerely believe is THE most demoralizing combo to get hit by in GG: (100%)623D 66 2S 623D 66 2S 623D 66 2S 623D 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S 669 j.S j.HS j.D 41236S keygrab keygrab if you're not close enough to the wall, any basic air combo (i.e. j.S jc j.S j.HS keygrab) is fine too. obviously a real waste of tension, but I try to do this combo every time I get a gold burst because it's just SO FUN to watch the expression on your opponent's face as ABA eats four counterhits in a row to a 250+ damage combo :kitty: DAN...ZAI!

Here's a midscreen combo I've been fucking with: whatever, 2H, iad S, H, wings, FRC, dash K, 6P, 2S, sjK, S, H, key or D, wings or 2H, iad S, H, wings, FRC, dash K, 6P, 2S, sjS, key or D, wings The FRC is mostly optional, because it will work tensionless in a lot of cases, but it makes the rest of it a lot easier imo. For instance, I've never gotten it to work at max range on ABA w/o the FRC. The 2nd "variation" is just what I like to call a bailout combo. Sometimes, my timing will be off, and I'll be too far to hit that sjK. Well, the sjS will reach in a lot more instances and still give you the key grab. Also, I've also found that Furix's 1st combo will work on more chars if you can fit a quick dash between reps of the loop. It's pretty damn hard, but if you got the execution, I say go for it.

Yeah, a lot of her repts requires you to do 669 to be able to reach them, the boost the dash gives her on the jump really helps her out. It actually isn't that hard to pull out, but can be tricky at first if you are not used to it.

i've got several DIO & other combos saved at home, some of them my own. i will post them later. double keygrabs seem hard against light chars (at least out of the longer loops). there are certain chars where you can get a dashing jumping s after a throw even midscreen, and move them to the corner that way. it's pretty hard - try vs. venom to see what i mean.

You can pretty much do 669P on every character after a throw and move them to the screen with a combo. :) Also, yewp, double keystab is difficult against light characters, but atleast the combo over all is easier. Also, I have a hard time comboing sol. :|! I just do: 2HS > IAD j.HS j.D 41236S > rest of combo That's what I do on him instead, and even then I can't really get a keygrab. Other characters giving me trouble are: Faust and Eddie.

Normal mode midscreen throw, dash in, OTG keystab doesn't work on all characters right? I can get it to work on Slayer but not Sol.

Yeah, seems to not work on all characters. And even on the ones that do work on, I sometimes can't get it. Seems to be a bit tricky and I need to experiment with it a bit more.

I believe the trick is to input the command for the keystab before ABA fully recovers from the dash. Maybe the first post can be updated with a list of characters which normal mode throw, dash in keystab works on? I'll do the testing now and post up shortly.

Normal mode midscreen throw, dash in keystab works on: May Johnny Eddie Millia Testament Dizzy* Baiken Anji* Venom Slayer Bridget Faust* Zappa* I-no* *very tight, have to input command very fast

Dio Combos transcribed from videos, when i write "whiff" that simply means he didn't complete the combo.

sorry if most of them end prematurely, i didn't have time to test them all. maybe you can make something out of it.

vs SOL, MILLIA, HOS fullscreen throw, d.j.p,s,hs,\/,p,s(sji),sj.K,S,HS, (D),key

vs SOL, HOS fullscreen throw, d.j.p,s,hs,\/,p,s(sji),2s,sj.s,dj.s,hs, (whiff)

VS SOL

corner throw, d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.2s,(sji?),sj.s,hs,d,41236s (whiff)

corner throw, d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.2s,623HS,RC,d.doublekeygrab

into corner: s©,2hs,iad.j.s,hs,41236S,\/,d.s,2s,421HS, knockdown

corner, VS burst: 623HS[2],d.j.S,HS,D,41236S,\/,d.j.S,HS,D,41236S,d.2s,j.D,key

impossible dust: corner dust, j.p,fd?dj.s or hs,\/, s©,2s,421HS,k,6p[2],2s,sj.s,d (whiff)

corner: rekkas,2k,2s,j.d actually combos.

VS HOS

rekkas, FRC, long d.2k,6p[2],2s,421HS,\/,p,s©,sj.k,s,key

vs KY

corner: rekkas, FRC,d.s©,j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,2s,? (since ky weighs alot, double keygrab should be possible at this point anyway?)

corner: j.hs,41236s,FRC,\/,s©,2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/,d.s©,6p....

VS MILLIA

j.hs CH, \/,long d.k,(corner),s©,2s,421HS,s©,2s,421HS,p,s©,2s,?

corner throw, d.s©,2s,421HS,s©,2s,421hs,p,s©,...

into corner: s©,2hs,iad.j.s,hs,41236s,FRC,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,j.s,dj,s,hs,key?

VS ZAPPA

corner burst bait 623HS[2],s©,2s,421HS,s©,2s,j.s,hs,d,41236s,FRC,\/,d.j.s,hs, ?

VS ANJ

2hs[2],iad.js,hs,41236s [FRC],\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,double key

corner or into corner throw, d.j.s easy!,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,2s,sj.s,d,41236s

Shizuka combos

VS SLAYER

corner rekkas, FRC, d.6hs, j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,sj.s,hs,d (grey),41236s,FRC,airdash,hs,key

into corner: combo into 2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/,double key (i know, this one is well-known)

midscreen into corner: combo into 2hs[1],623D,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/, double key

VS POT

corner: after throw d.j.s ok!,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,doublekey

into corner: j.hs CH, d.6hs launch, j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,double key

combo into 2hs[2],iad.j.D,41236s (frc?),\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/ double key

VS EDDIE

midscreen into corner: 623D, d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,\/,sj.p,k,s,hs, D(whiff)

EDIT:

some of my bread n butters (all doublekey):

VS KY, ANJI, CHIPP, EDDIE, TESTAMENT, SLAYER, VENOM, ZAPPA, AXL, FAUST

25 %, 225 dam

s©,s(f),2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236S,FRC,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/ doublekey

VS JAM, MILLIA, DIZZY, BRIDGET, I-NO,

s©,s(f),2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,doublekey

VS SOL (185 dam) , HOS (174 dam)

25% tension, 185 dam

s©,s(f),2hs[2],iad.j.HS,D,41236s,\/,623D[2],d.doublekey

VS BAIKEN

s©,s(f),2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/,S©, doublekey

VS MAY

s©,s(f),2hs[2],iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/, doublekey

VS POTEMKIN

19 hits, 190 damage

s©,s(f),2hs[2],early iad.j.s,hs,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,d.j.s,hs,d,41236s,\/,doublekey

Corner dust combo on Potemkin: 5D, double jump j.HS, airdash, wait till you are close to the ground, j.D, Konzetsu, land, (dash j.S, j.HS, j.D, Konzetsu) x 2, Keystab, OTG Keystab (182 damage)

Corner dust combo on Potemkin:

5D, double jump j.HS, airdash, wait till you are close to the ground, j.D, Konzetsu, land, (dash j.S, j.HS, j.D, Konzetsu) x 2, Keystab, OTG Keystab (182 damage)

you are canceling the dust combo by double jumping, right? how can you still air dash? i thought thats reserved for dust combo state.

I don't know much about the mechanics of a dust. However, I did tap 8 twice after the 5D, and delay-input the IAD motion so that Potemkin drops a bit lower.

For impossible dust combo do this 5D > j.P (JC) j.HS > land > Combo of choice (I go for the old school bite loop) Axel: After I test that with the throw > keygrab I'll edit the first post. AtTheGates: Same goes with the rest of the combos, I'll edit first post after testing them out.(however, most of those I have already mentioned, since I did get a lot of my own combos off Shizuka and Dio, plus a little modifying for them to work better.)

Some fun combos.

Corner Throw, J.S-H-D,41236S,LAND, 669(VERY FAST),J.S-H-D.41236S, LAND, 669,J.S-H-D, 41236S, LAND, 669, J.S-H, KEYGRAB. 17 HITS. 150 DMG APROX.

Tested on Venom, Eddie, Ky

Very hard i think.

Corner

5S, 2H, J.S-H-D, 41236S, LAND,(A LITTLE PAUSE),669, J.S-H-D, 41236S, LAND, 669, J.S-H, kEYGRAB. 15 HITS. 225 DMG APROX.

Tested on Ky, Eddie, Johnny.

A little easier than the first combo.

Light characters

1/3 or closer to corner

5S, 2H, IAD, J.H-D, 41236S, LAND,(a little pause), 669, J.S-H-D, 41236S, LAND, 669, J.S-H,

kEYGRAB. 220 DMG APROX.

Anyone else try comboing off a FRC'd orb following pretty much any string into 2S on an airborne opponent (like after a throw or 2HS in corner etc) into sj.K, sj.S, sj.HS, orbs FRC? I've seen it followed up by an airdash j.HS, j.D, and then ABA hits the ground first. This gave her enough time to SJ back up for a j.K, j.S, Keygrab. It was done on Slayer. I'm having trouble getting the final SJ K/S/Kg to connect..any of you guys trying this have similar problems?

You hit the ground first after the FRC dash hs, d? That's wicked, how low to the ground do you ahve to be? I usually just AD, s, hs, key grab but if I can continue it somehow I would like to know.

Yeah, Tsubu did it at this year's SBO in his match against (I think it was) Niga's Slayer. He caught him with a CH HS on an airborne Slayer and took him for a ride.

Sign in to follow this