Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

digitalPersona

How'd you pick your main?

I never pick my character based off of tier list position. If they're too good I don't play them anymore. =(

That's just as bad as a tourney player only maining Top tiers. :vbang:

Reachel is an elegant gothic lolita wearing vampire loli and she plays really different from the rest of the cast, how could I not main her?:toot:

Yeah but I mean very different since she's got all those traps and her drive does nothing to directly attack the enemy, unlike everyone elses.

I originally tried Carl, but he proved to troublesome. He wasn't as fun as I thought either. Than I picked Rachel and well.... <3

i enjoyed playing sol, order sol, and aba, so when BB came out in arcades, Ragna felt just right for me. Also i love grappler character, so i play potagerkin. And i study japanese swordsmanship so hakumen is also fun for me.

tager because online, most people don't seem to know: That the A button exists (Literally standing in place spamming 5A and having people run into it with low health :sweatdrop:) That sledge goes through projectiles/Noel's drives/othershit Most people don't know how to tech mah throwz consistently (No, not invincible 360...just regular throws). Then again I'm awful so I shouldn't say all this stuff :vbang:

Rachel is an elegant gothic lolita wearing vampire loli and she plays really different from the rest of the cast, how could I not main her?:toot:

This.:eng101:

I'm waiting for someone to say "I picked Tager because I'm an electrical engineer major"...

Personaly I'm waiting for someone to say they picked up Carl because they thought shota was shoto spelt wrong.

I main Kokonoe and sub Ragna (I WILL main Kokonoe if she ever did come out to be a playable character). Basically, after playing every character and getting to know the basics with them, I feel comfortable to go back to my true main ;).

Bang is the descendant of Captain Harlock, the cousin of Kamina, and is fueled by pure spiral energy and all that is gar. Naturally, I had to pick him. lol But really, I like Bang's mixup and strategies involving throwing nails. I also find his drive to be pretty useful. So, I just stuck with him after trying the rest of the players.

Tager, cause I always main the heavyweight grappler. I also enjoy Arakune, freaky and unorthdox fighters are awesome. I was also intrested in Carl but at first, but aside from how difficult it was playing him, the guy was insane and annoying! My main problem is lacking someone who can beat Nu, who are the charecters that can stand up to her:toot:?

Tao feels closer to home with me and my footsies I love so much with my choice fighters. I still can't seem to pull off as many majestic areal combos as I feel I should be able to in BlazBlue, so I'm still working more with that. Arakune and Rachel are pretty much accidents--I'm in love with their character designs but didn't expect to pick up on a bigger zoning aspect of gameplay. Guess I've been playing a lot of IaMP lately.

Because Tao is pretty mobile and coming off Scarlet Weather Rhapsody I appreciate that. That and for some reason I find her combos EASIER than other characters'...:gonk:

I picked Bang because: D Nails Guard Points manliness A very loud and obnoxious ninja, which pretty much goes against what ninjas are supposed to be BANGU BANG BANG BAAAAAANG! THE HERO OF JUSTICE!! and I play Tager on the side because THE POWER OF SCIENCE

I originally Wanted to Main Rachel, but just couldn't wrap my head around her, so I started with Hakumen because of his awesome Character Design, then I was screwing around and discovered How much I like Ragna, now I'm hooked and the Bloodedge is my main.

Because Tao is pretty mobile and coming off Scarlet Weather Rhapsody I appreciate that.

That and for some reason I find her combos EASIER than other characters'...:gonk:

wait till you get to her taunt combos.:vbang:

^^ all depends on how you map your controls if you dont care about arcade settings (RT on stick Taunt anyone?) Im maining Rachel and 2nding Hakumen. Explination: Rachel was a dooming word for me wheni first saw her, "Well I wonder how this character plays." I didn't watch any vids or anything until I had the game in my hands and tried her out for myself. After that every other character sieced to be capible so I just let that run away with me. After I got a good hold on how the game functioned (differences from GG and the like) I tried Hakumen for a 2nd ro 3rd time, Once I calmed down I realized the man hits like a freight train and has one of the better drives in the game. Oh and lets not forget retarded ammounts of damage in combos that are essentially 3 hits. Yes. Sighn me up for those two.

I chose Tao as my main the same way I chose May as my main for GG. Character/Personality, Fighting Style etc etc. I'm just drawn to certain characters and get an odd feeling I'll own with them in later days. Besides... I've always loved Cats and Dolphins xD.

I chose Noel as my main because she was hot. Really. Totally don't regret it, since she's actually the character I feel most comfortable with.