Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle

[CT-CS2] Carl Clover Glitches: Double Buffer

[CT]Frozen Robot

By: TheSlyMoogle

Playing as Noel. I had the game in arcade mode, the computer was set to Beginner.

Computer Carl activated Nivana's throw animation while I was activating 6C with Noel. Nirvana threw me and I got the big X that means no break for me. Anyway then at the same time she grabbed me, Carl hit me with 5a. It knocked me out of Nirvana's hands and Nirvana stayed there frozen.

Can not reproduce.

[CT]Kara-Cancel Distortion Drive

By: Sigma

Activated Nirvana's big bang upper super thing just as the opponent activated one of theirs. I was then somehow able to teleport Nirvana out of her super...

[CT]Fly me to the Moon

By: Sigma

If you can manage to knock the opponent to the opposite end of Carl after the match has ended, and you get the teleport/jump winpose, Carl will jump backwards into nothing, teleport facing the wrong way into Nirvana's arms, and fly away.:cool:

[CT]Cantible Glitch

By:Nico Vids. THX Render&MikeZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejZNfUsOTy4t=0m46s

The hitstun from a Poison Nail is extremely short. If Carl is hit with a Poison Nail as he performs Cantabile, a second one will come out (I assume you have to hold the button down), and from then on, as long as one is still out, you can keep throwing them.

[CT]Anima-ThrowBreak+Cantata

By:Nico Vids. THX Render&MikeZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejZNfUsOTy4t=1m32s

I recommend recording Carl with Memory in Training Mode so you only have to get the input right once, and you can then try vs different characters.

- Do Anima, and right before it grabs do the gear Super. If Anima grabs the opponent at the exact same time as the super flash, the opponent can do weird things.

- The opponent must tech Anima during the flash, which will allow them to do a move after the flash is over, while Nirvana still throws them. Depending on which moves, you get different things. You have to do a throw-invincible move, though, or else Anima will just hit you at the end. (You can also buffer the throw tech before Anima actually grabs, once you have the timing correct.)

- Basically, the opponent will become stuck to Nirvana in various ways. Activating/deactivating/killing her can do things, and hitting her removes the glitch.

- Good examples and their effects from the vid are: Litchi's Great Wheel, Hakumen's Yukikaze, and Tager's 720, which is all the Tager stuff. Messing around some more, Tao's Berzerker Barrage makes her completely disappear, and Jin's Ice Car will get hit but looks neat before he does.

[CT&CS]Permanently Buffered Robot

By: Kyle

When completing a win with a super flash Nirvana will not deactivate or stop walking.

[CT&CS]Double Buffered Robot

By: Kyle

Super flashes + Activation cause Nirvana to stay activated until "D" is negative edged twice.

[CT&CS]Airthrow+Rhapsody of Memory

By:Kyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnzHc5kt07Et=1m15s

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AutonomousR#p/u/1/FdBsUZQUU0g

By doing an Airthrow against Carl during the animation for Rhapsody of Memory, Major dmg is given to Nirvana. This may have to do with ground bounce as well bc It's only confirmed for Haku, Litchi & Rachel right now.

[CS]Kara-Cancel Distortion Drive

By:Mascarpone & Kyle

Use Brio/2]D[ and Rhapsody started up. not unusual, this is a typical Kara-Canel. Then after the skill flash Nirvana's Brio'd/2]D[ instead.. but i still was hanging in the air from the Rhapsody skill flash.

[CS]Continuum Buffer

By: Zoogstin

At a certain point when nirvana activates, if she gets hit, she'll also be continuously buffered as well.

[CS]RhapsdyOfMemory+CommandThrow Distortion Drive

By: Zevali

I encountered this one glitch when I was fighting Tsubaki (don't know if it's Tsubaki-specific or not.) It happened when Tsubaki was between Carl and Nirvana and I activated Nirvana's Rhapsody of Memories. Then during the super flash, Tsubaki did her distortion drive that grabs you (I think the input is 236236C or D) to grab Carl. Now Nirvana kept doing her super while Carl got grabbed... and Carl was stuck in that crucified position for about 10 seconds before Tsubaki finished her distortion drive.

You know how Tsubaki's DD involves her hitting a thing in front of her and then an orb comes out (then does damage depending on your install level)? In the middle of hitting the orb, Nirvana pushed her forward with the forward movement that she gained from Rhapsody of Memories, which caused Tsubaki to freeze and leave the orb behind where she originally summoned it. Carl was in his crucified position and Tsubaki was right in front of Carl frozen, then resumed her distortion drive 10 seconds later. I have no idea what I just typed, but that's what happened. :psyduck:

Nirvana didn't get hurt, Carl took damage, Carl activated first, and I'm sure Tsubaki activated her DD during the super flash. Nirvana was right behind Tsubaki, who was between Carl and Nirvana. Carl had his back to the corner (but not cornered), Tsubaki was in front of Carl, and Nirvana was behind Tsubaki. Tsubaki didn't get hit by Nirvana or Carl.

If it's any help, Carl took 2 hits and 1700 damage from the distortion drive.

[CS]Forced Volante After Fermata

By:Akira-shiro

Carls Uppercut DD has a glitch, if u hold drive after the DD its 50% chance Ada will do volante after it ( Without inputing the command for it) You can stop this by deactivating nirvana.

Has anyone got to test/confirm this any further?

Be awesome if it could be consistent and peepz would really fuck over Ne~san. lol

You'd have to fuck over your own doll. You have to be inputting a specific (shitty) nirvana move and then jab them out of it just for the lawlz.

A couple of glitches I noticed: 1) I activated Nirvana's big bang upper super thing just as the opponent activated one of theirs. I was then somehow able to teleport Nirvana out of her super... :psyduck: 2) If you can manage to knock the opponent to the opposite end of Carl after the match has ended, and you get the teleport/jump winpose, Carl will jump backwards into nothing, teleport facing the wrong way into Nirvana's arms, and fly away.

:

2) If you can manage to knock the opponent to the opposite end of Carl after the match has ended, and you get the teleport/jump winpose, Carl will jump backwards into nothing, teleport facing the wrong way into Nirvana's arms, and fly away.

Lol. This has happened to me so many times. Sometimes Carl wouldn't even jump on Nirvana. He'd just kinda float next to her.

lol. Two features combined for this glitch. Here I suspected a pure throw-break glitch and tried just that, not suspecting the super flash would play a role. Makes sense in retrospect.

When completing a win with a super flash Nirvana will not deactivate or quite walking. I should mention the "Buffered Nirvana glitch". Super flashes cause Nirvana to stay activated until "D" is negative edged twice.

I thought we already covered that glitch? Here's hoping it's fixed in CS. It's annoying. Except for when Nirvana lumbers across the entire stage to you/whoever after a match has finished. Corpse pushing too good.

JackG- CH JB+C me out of 236236D. Weird hit-effects. I'm pretty sure it did damage to Nirvana as well. I saved the match. Will upload for reference before to long.

Yesterday in Trainning the CPU hit me out of the Rhapsody of Memories superflash and Nirvana seemed to punch alot faster. @_@

Yesterday in Trainning the CPU hit me out of the Rhapsody of Memories superflash and Nirvana seemed to punch alot faster. @_@

This may be a bump, but the reason Nirvana punches a lot faster is because it wasn't hitting anything, hence no hitstop.

It's also noticeable when you do j.236C with Noel.

K so funny thing happened... Tryed to use Brio and Rhapsody started up. not unusual. Then after the skill flash Nirvanna Brio'd instead.. but i still was hanging in the air from the Rhapsody skill flash. it sucked c_c

[CS]- At a certain point when nirvana activates, if she gets hit, she'll also be continuously buffered as well. Not sure of the specifics buts its happened to me multiple times.

I encountered this one glitch when I was fighting Tsubaki (don't know if it's Tsubaki-specific or not.) It happened when Tsubaki was between Carl and Nirvana and I activated Nirvana's Rhapsody of Memories. Then during the super flash, Tsubaki did her distortion drive that grabs you (I think the input is 236236C or D) to grab Carl. Now Nirvana kept doing her super while Carl got grabbed... and Carl was stuck in that crucified position for about 10 seconds before Tsubaki finished her distortion drive. Does this happen all the time or did I get (un)lucky? You know how Tsubaki's DD involves her hitting a thing in front of her and then an orb comes out (then does damage depending on your install level)? In the middle of hitting the orb, Nirvana pushed her forward with the forward movement that she gained from Rhapsody of Memories, which caused Tsubaki to freeze and leave the orb behind where she originally summoned it. Carl was in his crucified position and Tsubaki was right in front of Carl frozen, then resumed her distortion drive 10 seconds later. I have no idea what I just typed, but that's what happened. :psyduck: Nirvana didn't get hurt, Carl took damage, Carl activated first, and I'm sure Tsubaki activated her DD during the super flash. Nirvana was right behind Tsubaki, who was between Carl and Nirvana. Carl had his back to the corner (but not cornered), Tsubaki was in front of Carl, and Nirvana was behind Tsubaki. Tsubaki didn't get hit by Nirvana or Carl. If it's any help, Carl took 2 hits and 1700 damage from the distortion drive.

Hazama's Chain and certain other projectiles leave nirvana in activation even after button release if they hit her just at start up. Similar to Super Flash Glitch

Mascarpone, this happened to me with 2]D[ instead of Bria last night. It's on video! I used MU#12 superflash to buffer my super & it happened. Did yours proceed a superflash as well?

[CS]Kara-Cancel Distortion Drive

By:Mascarpone

Use Brio and Rhapsody started up. not unusual, this is a typical Kara-Canel. Then after the skill flash Nirvana's Brio'd instead.. but i still was hanging in the air from the Rhapsody skill flash.

^ THIS.

Again vs LordKnight. I did RoM after his Superflash & Fuoco came out. I will upload matches in a few days. Overall we had a really good fight. Not that RoM would have had me win, but, it would have drastically helped. =/

ggs LK

There's been a conversation in the vid thread about how the heck Nirvana can slide forward while doing fermata in the recent Carl combo video. I noticed how Nirvana was elevated off of the ground. Also considering how the combo was on another Carl I'm confident that he used that Carl to get elevated anyways. I'll be heading to training mode to test this out.

Surprised noone found that out or talked about it yet. (Or maybe everyone's on 360)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DrDMbQJrA

This occured to me last month, but I thought someone else would find it out and would make a video before I'd do, so I haven't done it until today...

Basically, if you face a Valkenhayn with Carl, let the intro load. You might start the round with Nirvana between you and Valk. lol