Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teyah

[PC] Guilty Gear Series Ranking Battles - Next round coming soon

I would like to be in, but my motherboard died, and I had the best internet connection in the house...and even that was pretty sad! D: I'll keep track of this and if I can squeeze myself in, I'll let you know!

I would like to join you too, if you all dont mind that i am still a azubi sign up for GGXX reload europe [Venom] mayby >>GGXX Accent Core Naomi<< but at the moment i dont know how.

Seeing as how #R is now on another comp that I can use, and my connection is doing better than ever, I'm definitely in! Sign me up! :v:

Okay! The first ranking battle will begin starting on Sunday, and will last a full week, ending on Saturday. During this time you must meet up with your scheduled opponents and play; failure to show up will result in the absentee(s) being eliminated. Since this is the first run through of this there are bound to be some problems, so bear with me. Brackets to come shortly.

I should have realized this earlier, unfortunately I won't have access to internet when this is happening :( or at least, I'll have very limited access. So if you could please remove me from the list, sorry :I:

Okay here are the brackets for this thing

Posted Image

Tournament starts on Sunday so entrants will still be accepted until then!

Some more rules are forthcoming as well.

Here are the Europe brackets:

Posted Image

North American Brackets have been updated once more with the final entrants list (scroll up to view them). You may begin playing at any time! If you want a practice game or two then discuss that before hand with your opponent, otherwise your next games will count as tournament games.

And now for some more rules:

- Game rounds set to 3 in ggxxnet_config

- Must win best of 3 games to advance (Best of 5 for Winners'/Losers'/Grand finals)

- Character switching is allowed, but only for the loser. When you move to a new opponent, you're allowed to change characters if you wish to (ie. you're not 'locked' in from having won against someone else).

- In the event of Sync Error, game will be replayed, BUT, # of rounds won by each opponent will be kept. So if there is a sync error in round 4 where P1 is winning 2-1 in rounds, then players must reset to the same # of rounds by using IK or whatever.

- Post results here once matches are complete.

- Player disconnects will result in a loss of that particular game for the offending player. This includes disconnects as well as soft resets.

- You have 3 days from right now to play your first opponent. Each additional round will be given 3 days of leeway.

- Upload all replays and post them here.

This is kind of weird. I'm supposed to fight with that Eiji guy but I looked all over the post and found no Eiji user and I don't sit around the forums too much to know everyone. I think, the same goes for a few other users too.

The people who signed up that haven't posted have PMed me either here or on IRC. They're aware that they have to fight you so don't worry. If Eiji doesn't show up in the next 3 days then you're advancing to the next round.