Elstraim

BlazBlue guitar tabs?

I don't know exactly where this question would go, but I'm guessing it's here since this section related to fighting game media. Anywho, I'm an avid guitar nooblet and I love trying covers of my favorite songs in different video games. And I'd definitely love to try some of the things I've heard in BlazBlue. Particularly, "Rebellion" and "Bullet Dance". Unfortunately, it seems the only guitar tab I've found for BlazBlue so far has been "Under Heaven Destruction", which is a good song and all, but it's not what I want to play. Does anyone know of any more tabs?

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/daisuke_ishiwatari/blazblue_-_gale_bangs_theme_tab.htm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/daisuke_ishiwatari/lust_sin_tab.htm

Tabbed by myself ;) although atm I've stopped tabbing for now, and still deciding what to work on now, bang's theme is not entirely complete, lacking the solo

feel free to rate em :) as well check out me profile on UG/youtube :) I'm thinking of doing rebellion, but still haven't gotten around to it >_< Bullet dance was under consideration ^_^

redoubt9000 said:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/daisuke_ishiwatari/blazblue_-_gale_bangs_theme_tab.htm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/daisuke_ishiwatari/lust_sin_tab.htm

Tabbed by myself ;) although atm I've stopped tabbing for now, and still deciding what to work on now, bang's theme is not entirely complete, lacking the solo

feel free to rate em :) as well check out me profile on UG/youtube :) I'm thinking of doing rebellion, but still haven't gotten around to it >_< Bullet dance was under consideration ^_^

woah thanks, these look pretty good :yaaay:

I'm working on guitar and bass tabs for Motor Head and Gluttony Fang. Also, I'm working on the piano sheets for Thin Red Line and Marionette Purple.

Hey, I've been working on guitar tabs for Gluttony Fang, Nightmare Fiction and Endless Despair. We should compare notes brothah.

I also posted at the OST discussion the tab for Gluttony Fang. I made the bass (Atsushi Hasegawa) and rhythm guitar (Yoshihiro Kusano) sections. I also made some of the solos (intro, chorus). I'm still working on the piano, keyboards and main solo. There are few corrections to be made, I'll try to get everything done at the end of this week along with a tab of Nightmare Fiction (at least the rhythm guitars). Software Required: Guitar Pro 5.2 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did playing! The midi and gp5 file are attached, no password required! Please, credit me 'A Beast of Fire' if you're going to use it elsewhere. I'll post tabs exclusively at Dustloop. Best regards!

Gluttony Fang.zip

Good work!

I'm glad you liked it. I'll continue to write the rest of the songs, but time is scarce...

This weekend I'll try to post Nightmare Fiction and the solo for gluttony fang. I'm not a drum expert though.

Bad ass man thanks a lot, I hope you can keep em coming.

You are welcome. I hope you appreciate my work.

This sheet is almost 100% accurate IMO.

What song you guys would like next?

You are welcome. I hope you appreciate my work.

This sheet is almost 100% accurate IMO.

What song you guys would like next?

Man if you could throw down some "Thin Red Line" or "Blood Pain" that would be awesome.

Man if you could throw down some "Thin Red Line" or "Blood Pain" that would be awesome.

I like Blood Pain more =P (I'll try to get everything done by the end of this week).

Also, I'll try do cover most of Blazblue Songs, so don't worry.

thanks Beast. quick thing though. I play metal but HATE drop C tuning. are these impossible to play in standard tuning? If you ask why im against drop C, its a string ruining and guitar specific tuning, basically my bass or guitar wont tune down that far without costing me money to replace strings. I hope its not impossible because most Dethklok songs are impossible without Drop C.

thanks Beast. quick thing though. I play metal but HATE drop C tuning. are these impossible to play in standard tuning? If you ask why im against drop C, its a string ruining and guitar specific tuning, basically my bass or guitar wont tune down that far without costing me money to replace strings.

I hope its not impossible because most Dethklok songs are impossible without Drop C.

Hello! You are all welcome!

Well, some songs are 'impossible' to play in standard tuning, like Nightmare Fiction, Endless Despair, MOTOR HEAD, and many others. How many strings your bass have? Is it a 4-string bass? 5-string bass? I'm writing the sheets based on a 5-string bass (Atsushi Hasegawa uses a 5-string bass).

But you are not obligated to drop down your tuning to play the songs, you can adjust the guitar pro sheet to your current tuning (or with the help of a mp3 editor to adjust the pitch of the song), but you must know some songs might lose their original 'mood' or 'ambience' because of this.

For example, I made an arrangement for the first section of Dream Theater's A Change of Seasons to a 6-string guitar with D tuning, it is not the same mood of the original tuning.

In Blazblue, Ishiwatari-san uses a variety of tunings. I believed he did this to vary the songs moods to fit character personalities.

Here's a list of tunings (for guitar, I use the standard 5-string bass tuning to all songs) to help you out:

E Tuning

. Oriental Flower;

. Marionette Purple;

. SUSANOOH;

. Gale;

. Beat a Nail with your Hammer;

. The Road To Hope;

. Blue Beating;

Eb Tuning

. Imperial Code;

. Rebellion;

Dropped D Tuning

. Under Heaven Destruction;

. Condemnation Wings (I'm not quite sure);

D Tuning

. Continuum Shift;

. Black Onslaught;

. Queen of Rose;

. Calamity Trigger;

. Bullet Dance;

. Lust SIN;

. Gluttony Fang;

. Blood Pain;

. White Requiem;

. Thin RED Line;

. Awakening The Chaos;

. Weak Executioner;

Dropped C Tuning:

. Memory of Tears;

. MOTOR Head (I think it might be C Tuning, I'm not quite sure);

B Tuning (7-string)

. Endless Despair;

. Nightmare Fiction;

In Guilty Gear, Daisuke mostly uses the standard tuning.

Oh wow, this thread exist!!? I'm working on tabbing Weak Executioner (my guitar skills are a tad rusty so I most likely won't have the solo) if anyone is interested I'll definetly postwhen it's completed.

As promised, Blood Pain.

This is a particular song, the rhythm guitar is in D Tuning while the lead and solo guitar are in E Tuning.

Regards!

Blood Pain.zip

As promised, Blood Pain.

This is a particular song, the rhythm guitar is in D Tuning while the lead and solo guitar are in E Tuning.

Regards!

Man I can't thank you enough, keep up the good work. Any idea of what your going to tab next?

Man I can't thank you enough, keep up the good work. Any idea of what your going to tab next?

Don't mention it. I had a good time writing this one.

Here's my current Queue:

. Condemnation Wings;

. Thin RED Line (your other request);

You can ask any other song you want, I'll add to this queue.

I also started working on Rebellion, Under Heaven Destruction and Keep The Flag Flying (from GG) last year, but I stopped due to the lack of time, maybe I'll finish these songs.