Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boss

Tennessee Thread - We break asses!!!

Well I've been to Game Galaxy twice now, so I THINK it's about a damn good time for me to go to Fun Fair. Haha, Marilyn is pretty awesome. Not really a character in that game I don't like, well, except Anonym. :/

i miss you guys........any rank matches yet

Only me (#1), ShinBlade (#2), and Azure Phoenix (#3) still seriously play the game and yes we play rank matches when we get the chance. We're the GGAC beasts of TN by our damn selves!!! Right now, T5DR has the best scene here in Memphis because I revived it for ShinBlade, who aspires to be a Tekken God and WIN.

It seems that the reading/following of the book, The Ultimatum to Suck at Every New Fighting Game That Releases had already begun before you left, General! Niggahs like Rukus (#4) and Boss (#5) don't care about Gear anymore and/or suck so bad now that they should be ashamed to even call themselves Espada!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!! :Did Lil Majin just say that?: YES THE FUCK I DID, SLAWS!!! Zol_Dio (#6) can't even get a rank match with them because they play everything BUT Gear now like FailBlue: Calamity Fail, King of Failures #12: Ummm...Fail, Saturday Night Masters of Fail, Marvel vs Failures 2: TEN YEARS' Age of Failures, Street Failure EXtraFail#3, Dynasty Failures #6!!!!, etc or they (Boss, Rukus, zapzap22) hide and/or deny/prolong gatherings/not answering phone calls in order to play those games that deserved failureable mentions on that above list of failures.....failure; doing so gives them more time to "have fun" before Team Serious comes over to play. If you don't want to be serious, then it is easier to pick up your ringing phone and say it than not answering and/or doing something ridiculous at the last minute. All that does is create posts and attitudes like this one. Of course, I'm not the only one who feels this way........I'm just the only one who'll say something about it...........

Zapzap22 gets some amnesty because he has supposedly traded-in all of his PS3 failure fighting games (FailBlue, King of Failures, Fail-EE-AH Fighter 5, and Soul Failure 4) towards Tekken 6; HOW-FUCKING-EVER, that WON'T stop Boss nor Rukus from bringing their copies of fail games wherever they go and disrupt the peace........lol.

The only fighting games worth playing right now are Tekken, Guilty Gear, and maybe.....MAYBE Street Fighter 4 <----high fail-rate.

Boss and Rukus - January 9th......$1000 T6BR/SF4 tourneys. GGAC and BB will also be ran. Don't be the ones "RA-HAAAAAA"ing when you can't believe you lost........LMFAO!!! :yaaay:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT!!! Guys don't think for one second that I hate yall or anything like that because of this post. We're still cool. I just hate to see such talent go to waste, also; I WANT TO BE PROVEN WRONG!!!! PROVE ME WRONG AND I'LL STFU!!! I PROMISE!!!!

LMAO....what are you niggrahs doing....do i smell demotion...b4 i left Zol was almost as strong as me, it would be ashame to let that talent go to waste......keep in contact with him Majin, good job on trading your fail copies Zap....amnesty granted....

Only me (#1), ShinBlade (#2), and Azure Phoenix (#3) still seriously play the game and yes we play rank matches when we get the chance. We're the GGAC beasts of TN by our damn selves!!! Right now, T5DR has the best scene here in Memphis because I revived it for ShinBlade, who aspires to be a Tekken God and WIN.

It seems that the reading/following of the book, The Ultimatum to Suck at Every New Fighting Game That Releases had already begun before you left, General! Niggahs like Rukus (#4) and Boss (#5) don't care about Gear anymore and/or suck so bad now that they should be ashamed to even call themselves Espada!!! OOOOOHHHHHH!!! :Did Lil Majin just say that?: YES THE FUCK I DID, SLAWS!!! Zol_Dio (#6) can't even get a rank match with them because they play everything BUT Gear now like FailBlue: Calamity Fail, King of Failures #12: Ummm...Fail, Saturday Night Masters of Fail, Marvel vs Failures 2: TEN YEARS' Age of Failures, Street Failure EXtraFail#3, Dynasty Failures #6!!!!, etc or they (Boss, Rukus, zapzap22) hide and/or deny/prolong gatherings/not answering phone calls in order to play those games that deserved failureable mentions on that above list of failures.....failure; doing so gives them more time to "have fun" before Team Serious comes over to play. If you don't want to be serious, then it is easier to pick up your ringing phone and say it than not answering and/or doing something ridiculous at the last minute. All that does is create posts and attitudes like this one. Of course, I'm not the only one who feels this way........I'm just the only one who'll say something about it...........

Zapzap22 gets some amnesty because he has supposedly traded-in all of his PS3 failure fighting games (FailBlue, King of Failures, Fail-EE-AH Fighter 5, and Soul Failure 4) towards Tekken 6; HOW-FUCKING-EVER, that WON'T stop Boss nor Rukus from bringing their copies of fail games wherever they go and disrupt the peace........lol.

The only fighting games worth playing right now are Tekken, Guilty Gear, and maybe.....MAYBE Street Fighter 4 <----high fail-rate.

Boss and Rukus - January 9th......$1000 T6BR/SF4 tourneys. GGAC and BB will also be ran. Don't be the ones "RA-HAAAAAA"ing when you can't believe you lost........LMFAO!!! :yaaay:

Rank matches?:psyduck: Not answering phones?:psyduck: I dunno why your calling me out on this. The last call I got from you was Saturday August 15th at 6:32PM which was the gathering at Sean's place that I attended. The last call after that was from Azure 2 days ago and that was just a chat. Nobody ever calls me for games anymore except for ZapZap unless it's a mass gathering. I'm free EVERYDAY from 12noon until 10pm(if i gotta work). Nigga ain't got a car no more and folks go ghost on me. Maybe that or I'm just a "moon" now. I guess ya'll "suns" are too good to bother with ol Boss anymore:rolleyes:

There has been absolutely no serious gear at the last few meetings that I've been to and nobody has been tryin to play it at all IMO. At leaast not when EVERYONE is present. If niggas want a rank match then SPEAK UP!! I'm not about to beg anyone to challenge me to a match that they already know they're gonna lose. Ya'll say folks lettin the GG scene die but what are you guys doin to keep it alive? Mass gatherings with not even a single gear set-up? OK. I may not be as enthusiastic about GG as I used to be but shit I'll still play the game. Now that I've calmed down from the BB rush I may hit the trainin mode and knock off a lil rust....or maybe I won't:8/:

Rank matches?:psyduck: Not answering phones?:psyduck: I dunno why your calling me out on this. The last call I got from you was Saturday August 15th at 6:32PM which was the gathering at Sean's place. The last call after that was from Azure 2 days ago and that was just a chat. Nobody ever calls me for games anymore except for ZapZap unless it's a mass gathering. I'm free EVERYDAY from 12noon until 10pm(if i gotta work). Nigga ain't got a car no more and folks go ghost on me. Maybe that or I'm just a "moon" now. I guess ya'll "suns" are too good to bother with ol Boss anymore:rolleyes:

There has been absolutely no serious gear at the last few meetings that I've been to and nobody has been tryin to play it at all IMO. At leaast not when EVERYONE is present. If niggas want a rank match then SPEAK UP!! I'm not about to beg anyone to challenge me to a match that they already know they're gonna lose. Ya'll say folks lettin the GG scene die but what are you guys doin to keep it alive? Mass gatherings with not even a single gear set-up? OK. I may not be as enthusiastic about GG as I used to be but shit I'll still play the game. Now that I've calmed down from the BB rush I may hit the trainin mode and knock off a lil rust.

I don't know if he was referring to you about the phone calls. But I have called or texted you about games in whatever, because I know your car is out of commission and thought you may have been bored. So was gonna come through, pick you up, or whatever(like yesterday). Unless I'm busy or tight on cash, I don't mind the drive. That's why I used to come to Ernie's from fucking Southaven, three times a week at one point, $20 in the tank every other day LOL.

And Gear has been in nearly every single session since I don't know when. Hell, I even played Gear. That mane JT shedded a tear because he remembered how it once was. Mel's chuckle isn't as hearty as it once was. General moving away. Ernie selling games. Adrian in ghost mode and when he does come around he don't have 5 different systems with him no more. Cortez actually being one of the first niggas at gatherings. Marcus caring so much about Tekken. Rell going to Fun Fair to play KOF2000 and mine for bronze with a heart full of grief. Shit just ain't right anymore.

But the only reason I think your name is even in this is because BOSS SLAYER DOESN'T PLAY GEAR ANYMORE. That's fucked up mane. You supposed to be tech-supering niggas and OCV'ing teams and shit. You used to be my hero. But now.....but now....you just a BB player....:sad::(

I don't know if he was referring to you about the phone calls. But I have called or texted you about games in whatever, because I know your car is out of commission and thought you may have been bored. So was gonna come through, pick you up, or whatever(like yesterday). Unless I'm busy or tight on cash, I don't mind the drive. That's why I used to come to Ernie's from fucking Southaven, three times a week at one point, $20 in the tank every other day LOL.

And Gear has been in nearly every single session since I don't know when. Hell, I even played Gear. That mane JT shedded a tear because he remembered how it once was. Mel's chuckle isn't as hearty as it once was. General moving away. Ernie selling games. Adrian in ghost mode and when he does come around he don't have 5 different systems with him no more. Cortez actually being one of the first niggas at gatherings. Marcus caring so much about Tekken. Rell going to Fun Fair to play KOF2000 and mine for bronze with a heart full of grief. Shit just ain't right anymore.

But the only reason I think your name is even in this is because BOSS SLAYER DOESN'T PLAY GEAR ANYMORE. That's fucked up mane. You supposed to be tech-supering niggas and OCV'ing teams and shit. You used to be my hero. But now.....but now....you just a BB player....:sad::(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0&feature=PlayList&p=AC1DC6A06E678C69&index=36

Besides that. Ain't any teams to tech super and OCV anymore around here. Gear tourneys are scarce and when we travel, no gear players in sight. It really used to hurt my feelings but it's whatever now. Folks don't care about gear outside of Memphis like they used to but shit, I wouldn't be able to get to them anyway. I enjoy BB, I really do but I still have a soft spot for that old vampire and gay pool player:sad:

Wow I didn't even know this damn thread existed till zap just texted me. But as for gaming preferences when I'm off work and available to game, Ernie is usually the only one who contacts me saying he wants to play. The last time I got together with more than just zap and boss was las Friday, and gear was the first thing I put in my ps2 but boss and industry were the only ones who showed any interest in playin so we changed games. I still have minimal interest in tekken. I don't think it's a fail game, just not my style of game. 3d fighters in general just aren't my cup o' tea. So sue me. I like blazblue whether the Memphis gear scene does or not and I will continue to play it. It's currently the #1 fighting game in the US and will likely only drop to 2nd once BR is released so there won't be a shortage of ppl to play against even though ya'll refuse to accept it. I haven't given up on GG I just never see it getting played when we get a chance to meet. I'm still maining BB and GG but since I can more easily get BB matches...

Damn....It's been a while since I posted. Between moving and vacation, shit gets tough. I would like to thank Lil Majin and Flymike for always texting me or calling me for gatherings. As stated before, I will be very busy til after Labor Day. After Labor day, I am down for all kinds of sparring sessions so don't stop contacting me please. Ya'll know I mainly play SF4, but I am getting into tekken. Watch Out Shinblade! lol. I will also try to throw some extra incentive into the GG tournament in Nashville on the 9th. I have to check the finances but I will probably be able to do an extra $200 for the GG pot. I can't forget about you GG heads here in Memphis!

Also, I will be hosting some gaming sessions at my new house. Haven't quite settled everything out, but wherever I end up, everyone is welcome. This will also happen after Labor day! I plan on having 2 ps3's and 2 tv's. SF4/t5/t6. Just need the ps2 with Gear. I got an extra tv!

so its agreed...only T5 and GG on all setups first...and then the fail games can be played......hahaha im starting shit from 800 miles away...gotta love it....i still miss u guys...since my GG lags unbelievably, i grab my stick ,plug it into a invisible ps2, close my eyes and go into invisible training mode.....lol its works tho...

Damn NCAA. Negating our championship season after everything we did that year. Utter bullshit I tell you. Is there no justice?!

Damn....It's been a while since I posted. Between moving and vacation, shit gets tough. I would like to thank Lil Majin and Flymike for always texting me or calling me for gatherings. As stated before, I will be very busy til after Labor Day. After Labor day, I am down for all kinds of sparring sessions so don't stop contacting me please. Ya'll know I mainly play SF4, but I am getting into tekken. Watch Out Shinblade! lol. I will also try to throw some extra incentive into the GG tournament in Nashville on the 9th. I have to check the finances but I will probably be able to do an extra $200 for the GG pot. I can't forget about you GG heads here in Memphis!

Also, I will be hosting some gaming sessions at my new house. Haven't quite settled everything out, but wherever I end up, everyone is welcome. This will also happen after Labor day! I plan on having 2 ps3's and 2 tv's. SF4/t5/t6. Just need the ps2 with Gear. I got an extra tv!

Good shit man! Coming through big as always. Have fun on that trip and good luck with the move. Let me know if you need ANY help.

Btw, Nash dudes is hitting that Shelbyville tourney on Saturday. It's supposedly not much of a drive at all. Kind of curious to see what their scene is hitting on, so I could possibly roll out there too. Yo, and I think we GOTTA hit the Chatt tourney now. SF4 and DR. Could be pretty decent. But we'll talk about that later. Chill out in the motherland bro. ;)

You should get with Tad on that, he expressed interest in guaranteeing a pot, but couldn't commit yet due to his current life circumstances.

Speaking of Tad, hopefully he'll make the event announcement here soon?

Also, I completely agree with Lil Majin 50%. Only because Tekken is the only game worth playing and not Guilty Fail: Double Failure Revision 7 (I can play this game too!)

Wow I didn't even know this damn thread existed till zap just texted me. But as for gaming preferences when I'm off work and available to game, Ernie is usually the only one who contacts me saying he wants to play. The last time I got together with more than just zap and boss was las Friday, and gear was the first thing I put in my ps2 but boss and industry were the only ones who showed any interest in playin so we changed games. I still have minimal interest in tekken. I don't think it's a fail game, just not my style of game. 3d fighters in general just aren't my cup o' tea. So sue me. I like blazblue whether the Memphis gear scene does or not and I will continue to play it. It's currently the #1 fighting game in the US and will likely only drop to 2nd once BR is released so there won't be a shortage of ppl to play against even though ya'll refuse to accept it. I haven't given up on GG I just never see it getting played when we get a chance to meet. I'm still maining BB and GG but since I can more easily get BB matches...

What?! A TN player that actually likes and plays BB? Where were you during the BB tourney over at Game Galaxy last Saturday?

On the majin post, people are going to play what they wanna play no matter what the scene is because the games are fun. I understand what you're trying to do with Memphis as far a getting everybody ready for tournys and placing, but the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water.....". When t6 comes out, you will see a major turn around for the scene, but for now, I know you don't want to hear this, bb is the main game. I already told you muitlple times that my game is and will always be tekken no matter what new fighter comes out!!! I'm pretty much done with this topic as it has been brought up too many times before. Excuse me while I play my game. P.S.: please do not take offence to this as these are my personal feelings twoards this matter. Pre-she-ate it.

so its agreed...only T5 and GG on all setups first...and then the fail games can be played......hahaha im starting shit from 800 miles away...gotta love it....i still miss u guys...since my GG lags unbelievably, i grab my stick ,plug it into a invisible ps2, close my eyes and go into invisible training mode.....lol its works tho...

Did this "training mode" involve some type of inhalation. You know what i'm talking about.

hahaha i wish...but im not being forced to quit...just a choice for right now.. lol funny story......i know y i hate drinking now.....what goes in,must come out ,,,or up...LMAO it came up......we were playing this drinking game and i lost the most so i had to take more shots than every1 else..and well....u know the rest......lol my brother said OMG...the General's Down....and started counting like a boxing match.........LMFAO....IT WAS FUN AS HELLL... DGC-how's that jam coming? better than Doren yet

What?! A TN player that actually likes and plays BB? Where were you during the BB tourney over at Game Galaxy last Saturday?

Lol yup I enjoy BB. Arakune FTW! Last weekend I was at work.... But I'll definitely be there in january!

Cool so we're missing it since we'll be up there tomorrow but I'll keep it in mind