Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colt_MX

[CT] Why you play Litchi-Fae-Ling???

I picked her up because of how i heard that she was technical... I had just come from playing Soul Calibur 4 for almost a year and mained as Ivy so I picked her because of how they were similar... Technical, different stances, and big boobs obviously...

I like Daisharin and Kokushi musou... ...uh, I also like her combos, even though they dont take your whole life but, they are flashy and they setup for okizeme and ukemi tricks, I miss okizeme tactics from GG =P

I play as her because when I first tried to do her combos, they were too hard and it bothered me that I couldn't do them. I kept on trying and once I got them down, I started to play people and realized "wow, i can make a lot more mistakes and get away with it than when I play Carl." She's just too fun. Oh and she has a panda hair-clip. At that point, it's like why NOT play as Litchi?

I picked Litchi cause of her potential. Out of all the cast, Litchi just seems like the most entertaining and the most rewarding when you find out new gimmicks and traps.... Teach Me, Miss Litchi :eng101:

some of these guys r lying!!!! boobs r the mai reason i mean how can anybody resist to touch her.. i mean play her

I play Litchi because hot Asian doctors with large breasts wearing glasses makes me very aroused.

THIS!

Plus, I really like her playstyle when I got to try her out in the Beta Test Version of CT.

I play Litchi because hot Asian doctors with large breasts wearing glasses makes me very aroused.

Seconded and... Possibly a signature. :O

But in all honestly, that was a large factor in choosing Litchi. But to sum it all up, i choose Litchi cause:

-She's very versatile as far as Range/Closeup speed while not being great in either

-She's very Rythmic (Ehem.) so everything flows well into eachother

-She's in the lower half of the tier list (CT)

-She's a "Femme Fatale." Always been partial to female chars.

-She's a Meganekko*

-She Teaches. Teachers are... :blush:

-She has a large chest. Large chests make me play better.

*Glasses are really, really hawt.

Educate me, Miss Litchi~!

Because Noel and Nu just don't have that "special quality".

looooool Tao and Rachel don't have it as well

Cant disagree there haha.

But when the first trailers of BB were coming out there was just something about the gameplay... and the dress... All of it lol. Was interested first time I saw her. Then When the game came out I was into V-13, tried her, dint like it and while trying to find characters I would like and be easy to be good with I kinda rememberd I liked Litchi in terms of looks lol but was waayyyy intimidated by her gameplay and two styles.

Luckly when I picked her it just kind of clicked. :yaaay: Learning the basic set ups and combos was fun and over all I actually have fun playing her. Its hard to say that in a fighting game for me but every time I pick her I dont think "man I should have gone with this character" no matter how bad I lose I love choosing her.

Went from Ragna, v-13, Tager, Arakune, to Litchi and am never going back.

Downside is now I can't play any other character haha. Attempting to play Noel... on a live stream was so effing embarrassing.

I play her because she reminds me of Vanessa from Virtua Fighter (bear with me). Mainly it's the multiple "stances", which let me switch up my approach on the fly. But, most especially, both have great poking games too which I love to exploit. And, uh, half-circle motions. (?)

Honestly the first character I 'looked' at was Rachel.. but her playstyle didn't fit me at all, I avoided nu because we already knew she was broken as all hell in CT (though I ended up learning her eventually and do like her)... and then went to Litchi and fell in love with her combos and.... stuff.

I usually play the girls in games (and apparently like the Chinese ones like Jam, Litchi and Chun) plus her combos, character design, personality etc etc

I was excited for Noel when BB was coming out then saw Litchi and orga...fell in love

Boobies.

Then I grew to love her range and pressure. And she seems to have the perfect balance of power/speed for me.

Plus, I tend to prefer underused characters. I just hope her high tier placement doesn't make her overused in CS...

Oh and her VA is Chiaki Takahashi. Delicious.

I just sat down at a BlazBlue CT arcade cabinet with no knowledge of the game and went for Carl because I liked his design. Obviously he was way too hard for me since I didn't even know how to use a stick yet. Then I looked at the roster and thought about who would be better to start with. There was this Chinese lady who reminded me of Jam and probably would be easier to do some combos straight of the bat. Been playing Litchi ever since.

I just hope her high tier placement doesn't make her overused in CS...

Sadly, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will try using her, since she is high tier. but i wonder how many people will actually stick with using her.

if you notice in the JP blazblue scene, a lot of litchis are coming up.