Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PozerWolf

Official Austin Topic, 4th Edition full of fun and happy times! ;o

GGXX has a 480p mode, hold X and Triangle while the game boots to enable. Need component cables.

Thank you very much. I'll have to test the lag in 480p this weekend.

Anybody interested in possible MvC2, GG, and 3rd Strike side tournies at the "Back-2-School" UFO tourny? Provided of course that it wouldn't interfere with the main games.

Probably wont work. All the companys I applied to 3 months ago have just been calling me up this past month. If you still have your license though Allied Barton got to me the fastest so they are probably worth a try.

Hello all. TN is having a MAJOR tourney come January 9th called Kumite in Tennessee: Revival (KiT:R) and it features a guaranteed $1000 pot for both Street Fighter 4 AND Tekken 6!!! But that's not all, THERE WILL BE BOTH A GUILTY GEAR: ACCENT CORE AND A BLAZBLUE TOURNEY AS WELL!!!

For all info and hype, post here----> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7252

See ya there.......

So I finally beat Policenauts, quite possibly the best game I've ever played.

Not to mention the English translation patch was damn good. Congrats on those who worked on it.

Regardless, great game, of course.

Wonder if it will ever hit PSN in english.

Hello all. TN is having a MAJOR tourney come January 9th called Kumite in Tennessee: Revival (KiT:R) and it features a guaranteed $1000 pot for both Street Fighter 4 AND Tekken 6!!! But that's not all, THERE WILL BE BOTH A GUILTY GEAR: ACCENT CORE AND A BLAZBLUE TOURNEY AS WELL!!!

For all info and hype, post here----> http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7252

See ya there.......

Thanks for the heads up.

So, how many of you guys in Austin actually play Melty Blood Actress Again? I only know that Jeff and Fubar are pretty good at it?

So, how many of you guys in Austin actually play Melty Blood Actress Again?

I only know that Jeff and Fubar are pretty good at it?

asdf and I are probably the top 2 but we don't even play it!

The movies 9 and Gamer we're both good, I enjoyed them. Not to mention I got into the Beta for Dungeon Fighter online, so yay me!