Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BearsWithKnives

ALOHA CORE!!! Hawaii's air-dashing scene.

alright alrigh i WONT play dizzy.

:yaaay:

I... Hate.... Tager...

Randomly playing BB at HBB? lol.

whoa at the write up through pm. i need to put on some coffee and read it lol.

That is the cliff notes edition of the original write up, lol.

i've actually got caught up with watching stargate atlantis. the stick should be dual modded soon and after that, back in the game.

i need a ps2 stick :kitty:

ok time to learn i-no

My Axl will teach you an important lesson about playing I-no... Other than that goodluck.

This is kinda off topic, but what do you think about Stargate: Universe? I couldn't get into it, I ended up watching Sanctuary instead.

I watch both those shows, lol. With SGU, buildup seems a bit slow going but things are still interesting though with the conflict of interest between Telford and Young, Rush trying to figure stuff out with the ship, as well as other things going on with the crew and their interactions. With Sanctuary, IMO it needs more Tesla. I miss Ashley. :( I also wish you luck in learning I-No. Hope to see her in action this weekend.

I fear no one MUHAHAHA As for SGU, i'm keeping an open mind. I just wish there were more to the show dealing with stargate travels then all this space drama. Battlestar Galactica already went there and they did an amazing job at it. It's still very early so we'll see how it'll go. Sanctuary is def. next on my list. Oh V is another great show to watch. Reminds me of BSG. HBB needs to get a GGAC cabinet.

Oh shit, fighting words have been said, lol.

HBB needs to get a GGAC cabinet.

That'd be nice but people who go there often don't even play GG anyway so it'd be a waste.

Besides, look at our DL 808 thread. Only Bears, you, and myself, play GG currently and post up in here to talk about it. People who used to play GG quit and play BB instead, lol. That and it doesn't seem like many people in the 808 are interested in playing GG because they are playing more popular games like SF4 and T6.

Eh, whatever, GG isn't for everyone cause it's SRS BIZ.

Is I-No not working out for you? lol. I don't think it's limited to just one char but some chars are more difficult to use than others. IMO... Eddie Venom I-No Johnny Zappa Bridget Robo-Ky Mainly because of: executional requirements and/or technical char specific intricacies. Because of that, you are highly likely to spend a lot of time in training mode just to get their basics down, which for some of those chars already involves high execution and some technical stuffs right from the start, lol.

Kurokun- everything confirmed for Oahu? Bridget was next on the list of chars I wanted to learn, but venom cut in front of her. And Anji did too. I'm playing Sol right now. Slowly. Tonight I'm going to the Twilight: New Moon Premier.

Lol ADD huh bears. "Shit must learn bridget, oh no must try venom, what next shit anji. OMG Sol so fun." That comes out tonight? That movie's going to make so much money. Beyond ridiculous.

More or less, lol. I'll probably call you before I leave here tomorrow afternoon. I randomly play some chars every now and then since I have no local comp here whatsoever, lol.

Lol ADD huh bears.

"Shit must learn bridget, oh no must try venom, what next shit anji. OMG Sol so fun."

That comes out tonight? That movie's going to make so much money. Beyond ridiculous.

I have GGXX:ADD, playing random chars kinda helps you gain some knownledge about the match ups too. I tried learning I-no a while ago. I only can do her corner combo and some midscreen stuffs. There's a pretty good I-no guide somewhere on YouTube. I'd pit the link up, but I'm using my iPhone.

I'm in the line right now, it's like a giant picnic out side. We got Pizza and some drinks to last us till then. It's only 8:00 as I write this.

My friend brought his netbook too so we(and a bunch of other people next to us) were watching the first one to keep us fom getting restless. We're pretty much in the front of the line. I'm so full of pizza and breadsticks I think I'm gonna make doodoo during the movie.

It was funny hearing all the girls get all hot and bothered everytime Jacob shows up. I'm not a big fan of the Twilight Saga, so from my point of view it's a mixed feeling. One of my favorite parts was when she was under water and Edward(vision of) was by her. Just that part because I probably wouldn't have visioned it as that if I read the book. And Bella is a stupid emo psycho bitch. PS: they also didn't play Muse's song long enough.

Daemon Bride at Pearlridge Fun Factory. PLAY THAT SHIT!!!!:cool: Guilty Gear casuals on Monday, my house. I get off of work at 4. VM me(DL crew are trying to fix the PM problem) or reply to this and I'll give you info. Suggestions on location(whether you want to host or whatever) is welcomed because I know Waipahu is far.

I'm now back at home. Too much HYPE over the last few days. More people need to show up for sessions when I come up next time. GG, DB, and MBAA action is HYPE!, lol.