Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedBeard

[AC] AC: Matchup Guide/Discussion

Ok, that's it, all set up. Now I just have to edit the first post to link to the respective stuff and whatnot, and then actually fill in the matchup posts with useful information. This topic will now stay open and people are free to discuss/ask about matchups/etc whatever now that I've reserved all of the space I'll need.

Here's a couple of things I tried fighting Eddie this weekend that worked somewhat ok. If you're far away, and he has little Eddie out and likes to spam his AA, Double Jump in the air(both Eddie and Shadow can't reach you at the top of the jumps) to make him waste Eddie Meter (provided you can DB/KJ FRC to keep him honest or you can just block I guess). And KJT+KJ+FRC is needed to pressure constantly. I find it easier if I just keep attacking and don't have to worry about knockdown->unblockables. If you whip out the KJ as soon as you transport there's not much he can do. And as someone mentioned somewhere else, optimal distance on the ground between his two drills and try to stay on the ground. Coin his ass! But still......those unblockables hurt! ABUNAI!! :scared:

Oh yea, what do you do against May's horizontal dolphin @__@ In Slash I used to K lvl MF2 on reaction to punish if I could, but now if I do that midscreen it ain't so good! Does IB help at all? I might start having to learn to Slashback if I can't do anything else..... :vbang:

Against May's horizontal dolphin, 6P works pretty well and is easier to do and faster than an MF on reaction, in my humble opinion. Besides you can combo for good damage out of it, with or without Tension. Be careful with short dolphin, as you might get thrown ([4]6S, land, 63214K as a feint to score a throw) or with dolphin FB, as you might get hit by the dolphin, May running or airdashing behind for huge combo if it hits, meaning a lot of pain. EDIT : While we are on May, one bad habit I have to stop is to try to punish her 3K on reaction when I see it coming. JO's 2D, 2S and maybe 2H, can't remember for this last one, get beat by it. I also tried dash over it then throwing, a la Slash Ground Viper, but either I mistimed it, either the 3K is actice too long making it impossible. It seems blocking (or IB/SB) then punishing is better than trying to hit it during the animation. Instant KJ FRC then combo might also work, but it is harder to do on reaction. Maybe against a predicted 3K. Same goes for Instant DB, if you don't have Tension and/or want to knock her down. I also tend to be CH or clashed a lot by her HS normal hits (or maybe others) whereas I thought to outpoke or to be at advantage, for instance Frame Trap. In fact, some "basic stuff" that worked on Slash don't anymore (not May specific), I am just discovering, but it surprised me. Any good thoughts about beating Johnny's fellow shipmate ?

The thing is with K MF, is that you would do it at a range so if you guess wrong, you don't necessarily get punished, they'll just block most of the time. If you do 6P, you have to be next to them or if you're not, then if you whiff May can bait and pressure so your reaction has to be spot on and you have to be a good distance away. And like you said... those both lose to 3K =( I just tend to run away/jump a lot until I can find an opening to pressure because May seems to be "anti-Johnny" as someone told me. The May thread mentions something about 6P beating lots of Johnny's moves :sweatdrop: Yay for DB/KJ FRC I guess.......... it seems like that's the only universal thing that works on everyone, but now that DB no longer floats :gonk: big damage is so hard with these. I would definitely suggest not using random S MFs, cuz all her dolphin moves just go over it and you die. Also, try learning the correct spacing so you can always tell whether it's a feint dolphin throw or May will just whiff. I try to fish for coin->dash->combo (which i think works on certain characters for some reason, if someone could explain why...) and lvl 2 P MF combos cuz those do like half life damage. Everything else I pray I don't get dolphined to death somehow and play defensively.

Back in Slash, it was as simple as 6Ping whenever you see a dolphin on the screen. Now with her new FB's, I found it better off just blocking it and dealing with the resulting mixups/pressure. Remember that May can FB the dolphin at any time during the move. If the May player is watching you, he need only tap D in response to the slightest twitch. May deals too much damage to risk counter-hitting her out of her dolphins.

Just block the dolphin. Keep a cool head, and get your damage in when you counter the resulting mixup/pressure. Maybe twitch a little, to get May to do the FB. Which she'll want to do, since it's safe. Then eventually she won't have any tension and she won't dolphin you any more, or she'll dolphin you and you can counter however you want without worry of FB.

Regarding 3K, block it. Then you get what ever ridiculous counterhit combo off 2D you can think of. And you can't dash over the 3K and throw it. Like other character's runs, Johnny can't throw during the 'running' animation of his dash. He has to do what everyone else has to do, if he wants to throw from his run. Cut his run short by FDing or wait for his run to enter into its braking animation. Johnny's run lands back on to the ground before he enters his braking animation. This is way sometimes when you dash forward you get a HS or 6HS when you want4ed a throw. Back to 3K. You can dash over and FD block, you can dash over and jump, you can dash over and OD (and then get hit), but you can not dash over and throw. Maybe you can dash over, FD brake, then throw; all in a single frame, but I don't know enough of the specifics of how FDing works to know if that would work for sure. Unlike Sol's Grand Viper, May's 3K is one long active single hit. Instead of many short active hits with inactive frames in between each hit.

I try to fish for coin->dash->combo (which i think works on certain characters for some reason, if someone could explain why...)

I don't quite understand what you are asking. Are you haveing trouble connect a dash then kick off a landed coin?

while we're on the subject of May. May's 5D and 5[D] have very distinct animations. The overhead has her arms out, and the low has her arm's tucked in. You can see this diffrence well before the hit occurs.

what i meant was they get hit by the coin (usually on backdash, but it also works when they're just on the ground) and you dash and then combo. watch at 32 sec when Bleed coin cancels from 6K http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCs5wDeKASg. Does this work on all characters? Do certain characters recover faster or something? Maybe I just land it on lighter characters more because they tend to be more aggressive and move a lot.

Nobody recovers faster or slower then anybody else. They only thing to consider is perhaps a character's hitbox maybe smaller, and thus your move has to extend further out, which takes more frames, and while your move is extend they are able to tech. You connecting a coin depends on them not blocking or you catching them when they can't block. Continuing the coin in to a combo depends on you noticing fast enough that you are able to combo off a coin hit and doing the combo. What happened in the vid was nothing special. BLEED just decided he'd coin instead of MCing the 6K. And Jam mistakenly tried to backdash the coin. BLEED probably naturally dashed after his coin, saw the coin hit Jam out of her backdash and figure he'd do a combo. This stuff happens. Sometimes I throw a coin out on oki and people screw up their reversals and I see the coin hit and just go 'ok free combo'.

The babelfish translation of that Japanese quote is hella awesome.

:o

DumJumJimmyWum? D:

Baiken's counters ruin my offense. I try to mist cancel and punish her counters, but if she doesn't counter, I sit there like a retard, and either way, it still kills my momentum.

Once Ky gets a good knockdown on me, if he has a good air-game, I'm never getting out of the corner unless I have mad tension.

Slayer dodges my pokes and punishes them with random pilebunkers too much. I get scared of throwing out f.S', and it kills my offense.

Millia is just too damn fast. I can't land anything reliable on her... i just throw out semi-safe pokes and pray to god she runs into them.

Any advice on these matchups appreciated.

If Baiken doesn't counter, then just dash up and throw her. Or continue your pressure. Or whatever, just don't go brain dead.

If you can be a bit more specfic about your Ky problem. Dodging his Air Stun Edges? Why would you need tension to get out of Ky's corner game? We're talking about Accent Core, right?

Try to refrain from using f.S against Slayer. Stick to faster recovering pokes like 2K and 2S. If he dashes or Dandy Steps, then you'll recover quickly enough to do something about it.

I've never fought a good Millia, but I've been playing Millia; and she takes a LOT of damage. So just keep a cool head, hold out long enough to land a hit. And when you land that hit, make it hurt.

I belive the Baiken match isnt a bad match up for JO. Me and Reetfighter were doing maybe 20 or so matches with just Baiken vs JO. With JO coming out on top or atleast with 1 round and a close game. (might help cause I play a great baiken which is probaly my best character sad to say). Just gottaa not when the combos end and Baikens mix ups, for instance when Baiken on wake up (to make things short) trys to land a 3 hit ground tatami combo, FD the first 3 hits so that way the board wont hit you on the 4rth hit even if the Baiken player tries to run in after a FRC mat, you would have the advantage. Also get ready to spam teh MF cancels and MF P (For best damage, a baiken player needs to jump in). This will beaat out all baiken air pokes if used right. Even If you whiff and MF P or K while baiken does that safegaurd run, you can either iad, backstep, or most the time what I do is throw her out of it (JO seems to have priority on the throw rather baiken, or atleast both will knock out leaving so a higher ratio to throw anyway). Watch out for the TK yourezan after a 2p ( her 2 hit anit air) or what I do with my baiken is tk yourezan after a blocked 2d (depends if the baiken player knows how to TK yourezan in combos). As for the counters, well just gotta bait or tick throw, pretty much gonna be a pain but you wont always take the hits if you can backstep it. If baiken on wake up does 6k (the active 1 leg kick) I often rather backstep to take the hit cause and what happen atleast all the time, the after the next 2 hits or 1 hit, I can neutral tech to saftey. Also If you block the 2k and baiken does teh 2HS, (spinning blade crouch) FD it or try and Slash back it.Pretty safe move for her anyway. I gave up even trying to lank MF2K on her cause most the time she blocking or im out of coins trying to bait and such. Jump block into her J.HS so you can throw her when you both land ( unless she yourenzan without tension then counterhit her ), trying to 2p usually doesnt work at all. If I mispelled anything well im not sorry, good night. Oh yeah played 3 different milla players last weekend, they played different but knew how to hit all there shyt. 1.2P is your friend. 2. 2HS beats out alot of milla stuff, one of them even said its to much bullshyt for millia to deal with. I would wake up and backstep 2HS, (only time it didnt work was with FB ring I belive , cant rememebr, to much sleep deprivation). 3. Like 4r5 says Millia takes alot of damage. I was hit so many times with combos (special in the corner ) but all I need was one good hit to start dropping her like a fly. If you can get in a IAD HS> KJFRC combo, I promise you it will help alot. 4. MF2P / cancel alot cause she jumps alot to hit with hair pin (that stagger is a bitch). 5. dont fall for the her ground roll or atleast not much cause you can throw her after she does it, or 2HS to be safe. 6. JO can easy punish the ride hair thing she does unless its FRC . If I left something out then oooopss.

If Baiken doesn't counter, then just dash up and throw her. Or continue your pressure. Or whatever, just don't go brain dead.

If you can be a bit more specfic about your Ky problem. Dodging his Air Stun Edges? Why would you need tension to get out of Ky's corner game? We're talking about Accent Core, right?

Try to refrain from using f.S against Slayer. Stick to faster recovering pokes like 2K and 2S. If he dashes or Dandy Steps, then you'll recover quickly enough to do something about it.

You make a good point on Baiken. One big weakness of mine is that after I land a 2k>c.S>5.HS, I always coin and follow up with more pressure or tk ensenga. I never dash>throw. I've been meaning to mix up my pressure with a throw, but it never seems to work. I think I need more practice on making that come out smoothly. Believe it or not, I actually really started thinking about this after our match tonight. Your pressure on me was really nice when mixed up with a dash >tick throw. (Just as a side note, do you coin and then dash>throw? or just mf cancel and dash throw after the 5.HS? Do I need to FD cancel my dash?)

2.s on slayer is a sexy idea. I'll keep that in mind.

Basically, Ky locks me down and keeps me guessing high/low in the corner. If I try to jump out with a super jump>IAD, a good KY tends to j.s me to aircombo (which seems to beat everything i put out). If I double jump to try and land a lucky j.k or j.hs, same thing or a vapor slash. If I IAD, i get airthrown to hell. DAA and lucky OD's are my only reliable options.

1.2P is your friend.

2. 2HS beats out alot of milla stuff, one of them even said its to much bullshyt for millia to deal with. I would wake up and backstep 2HS, (only time it didnt work was with FB ring I belive , cant rememebr, to much sleep deprivation).

3. Like 4r5 says Millia takes alot of damage. I was hit so many times with combos (special in the corner ) but all I need was one good hit to start dropping her like a fly. If you can get in a IAD HS> KJFRC combo, I promise you it will help alot.

4. MF2P / cancel alot cause she jumps alot to hit with hair pin (that stagger is a bitch).

5. dont fall for the her ground roll or atleast not much cause you can throw her after she does it, or 2HS to be safe.

6. JO can easy punish the ride hair thing she does unless its FRC .

If I left something out then oooopss.

2p seems like a really weak poke to rely on though - mostly because of the range. Am I just supposed to spam it out there on her rushdown and hope it interrupts something?

2HS is solid, yes. I don't see how BD to 2HS would work very well on wakeup though. Seems millia always has a disk there to catch me.

I used to abuse MF2P on millia, but psylocke seems to never get hit by it.

My reflexes are always a bit slow on ground roll for tick throw... but that can be fixed with practice I guess.

When millia does her disk > crossup iad on wakeup, which direction am I suppsed to block?

I'll try FDing more in my baiken matchups.

I have some tips for slayer. Try not to get hit by slayers 2Hs ( i belive its the down stomp), I so overestimate its hitbox so many times it cost me 25% or more of my life. Wave dash is almost a must to avoid being hit by BBU or pile bunker FB, usually u can tell when its coming, least expect it no matter as long as slayer his 25% tension. Oh and do some IAD j.S , ensenga on milla to , even on start of the match (most millia players seem to start off with back IAD or start the high jump pin stuff) On the BD 2HS usually works if the millia player is late on the disc, sometimes I can BD , get hit by the disc and neutral tech out. When milla hair pin is out, 2P will break all her air moves, if she sees it coming, i usually air throw. I air throw alot anyway. On the disc > IAD ( I assume its a FB disc) just block which ever way she is facing on wake up, I dont belive it was unblockable. Against a good ky player, you gonna have a harder time. I shoulda got more fights in with Alphakami and silentshinbo Ky vs my JO. Sol and tesament are easier to handle im my opinion.

Line, Sometimes I coin, dash, then throw. Sometimes I just MC, dash, then throw. Sometimes I just make something up as needed. You don't always have to dash throw off a HS. And you don't need to FD cancel your dash to throw. A little bit more about pressuring Baiken. Don't use long blockstings, keep it to short block strings. Just two or one hit pokes. Long, tight, blockstrings give Baiken players very large windows to guardcancel, and require you to be very close, allowing Baiken her full range of guardcancels. Short sporadic strings, from outside her SlashCounter, gives Baikens smaller, harder, windows to input her counter and limits her to her KickCounter or HardSlashCounter. A Baiken pushed up to the corner with you giving her small counter windows and limiting her to her two slowest counters is faced with some difficult decisions. Baiken's KickCounter and HadSlashCounter are pretty easy to deal with. After you MC each poke, briefly hold forward toward Baiken, just till the window for Baiken to input a counter ends. If she does her KickCounter, then you walk forward and can just throw her or smack her. If she does her HardSlashCounter, then you block it and then you are free to punish. If she does no counter, then just continue on. Keep it up long enough and the Baikian player will be testy enough to eat what ever bait you give em. Dash into SlashCounter range and give her a poke. Was there a SlashCounter? If yes, then block it and punish it. If not, then you can poke yourself back out of range or you can go for another bait. Dash in again, and tap her. Counter, yes/no? Same as above. P, 2P, K, 2K, and c.S recover fast enough that you don't even need to MC them to block a counter. This can fool a Baiken player into thinking you are going to continue a string and that it's safe for them to counter. All through out this you can opt to dash up and throw her. You can even do two dashes and throw her. I don't even do the FD dash. A funny trick I have is to whiff a move just outside of them, so close that it looks like it hits; plays with their mind. You can throw out a tkEnsenga, but keep in mind that if she blocks it then you'll be eating a beefy combo. Replace a MC with a coin and the coin will CH her out of some of her counters, but at the same time you are potentially giving her another move to launch a counter from. So once you get past the Green Waterfall Nightmare of Tatami Mats, do something like what I said. On to Ky. Blocking a Stun Edge (Slash or HardSlash version), Greed Sever, or Stun Dipper is frame disadvatage for Ky. Use that to jump out or to turn the momentum around to you. If you opt to jump out, use DB to deter him from following you. Use KJ to give yourself more jumps. Charge Stun Edges and 6HS's are oppertunities for you to CH him. Good use of FD to prevent him from getting in range for a good throw setup. 2P, 2HS, and 5P are your fastest moves. I'm not sure what doomscyther is trying to say, but when you happen to be close enough for a 2P, range no longer matters. It's speed that counts. Slayer's 2HS can be forward dashed over. But now that it launches without CH, I would rather block it. And blocking it isn't so bad, Slayer's at -5. When Slayer has 25% tension, I limit my pokes to moves that hit low to the ground. Aim for the feet, to hit Slayer out of his BBU. If a BBU is coming at me while I'm dashing, I would jump cancel and FD in the air. FD canceling the end of the dash might be too late. doomscyther, Try to refrain from double (and triple) posting in such a short time frame. Just edit your last post, if you have more to say.

I belive the Baiken match isnt a bad match up for JO..

Hmm ok a couple of slightly generic statements to make and I'll make an actual good post later heh...

Just thought I'd note that the match is actually slightly against Johnny in AC, but it is more of a power issue than an actual bad match. Baiken is just a better character, not really a problem matchup. Otherwise JO has always been pretty good against her because her traditional counter system doesn't work that well on him and she gets raped if Johnny touches her with like anything. In the end I'm not even actually sure if this could be considered against JO in AC because I feel like once the game pans out it will probably be 5-5.

Millia on the other hand is just plain hard to play against, and any amount of advice I give will still probably wind up in you needing to block mixups and getting slightly lucky with hitting her. I've gotten a little better at the matchup over the years but it's also a lot of learning to spot Millia's move and learning how to block against her, how to whip out some very quick punishes, when to jump out of her pressure, and how to deal with the knife. Even still the matchup has always been tough for Johnny(though it was much worse in #R), and I don't think it's ever been in his favor. Maybe tied in Slash...

I'm not sure what reference my name is supposed to be since I made it up completely on a whim so if it seems familiar I don't know what you're talking about :?: Does my name look like a quote? As for Baiken's force break counter, does all the above apply? I'm looking at the frame data and it seems to have a faster startup (11F compared to 12,19, and 17). And while we're at it, how did you guys calculate that there are few enough frames to be safe? Based purely on recovery frames? Once I understand this, I should be able to figure out a lot of stuff on my own. And also, why does Johnny have an advantage over Anji? I keep getting owned by some block counterish moves like Baiken does(especially his OD or FB or whatever it is), but I looked at the frame data and it says he has moves on autoguard? Does normal guard = autoguard or something? I can't attack/pressure because I don't know what's going on! :gonk: Jump in HS = eat some SRKish looking move. Oh, and how do you deal with Millia's air Dust? I just remember stupidly getting hit by it all the time.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about Baiken's new FB counters. I have no idea about them. No Baiken's I've played ever used them on me. If they got 11f startup, then at lvl2 you can MC fast enough to block them. And for how to tell if you are safe or not. With MCing, all that matters if the fastest you can MC. Which is 12f, 9f, and 7f; at levels 1, 2, and 3. Without MCing, starting on the active frame that connects, count the remaining active frames and add that to the recovery frames and that is how long it takes for you to recover after you connect with a move. Anji has GuardPoints/Autoguard on many of his moves. Not quite like Baiken's GuardCancels. Baiken's GuardCancels let her be offense while defending and Anji's GuardPoints let him be defensive while attacking. Anyways, Anji's GP's either block overhead and mid, or block low. And if he blocks a move with his GP's then he is able to cancel into certain moves. Why does Johnny have the advantage over Anji? Back in Slash, Anji was pretty annoying to deal with. Now in AC, Anji seems pretty tame. What I could tell, before all my good Anji competition switched over to other characters, is that I got GPed a lot less and that Anji had to choose either damage now, but no knockdown; or knockdown now and maybe damage latter. I dunno, just space yourself nicely and use a lot of low pokes. Block? 6P? If you're stupidly getting hit by something, then get smarter! :eng101: Dunno, I've never fought a good Millia.

Um I fought sly moogle and one of the anji players from Bama. "Anji isnt low tier" Honestly Baiken is far easier to handle then Anji from what I seen that Anji can do and punish. not to mention he has pure invul from fujin on wake up and he has an unblockable trap. Even when I beat sly moogle with JO, it was a hard as hell match.(thought I forgot being an old anji player, you can throw anji out of fujin which should work in AC too)

6Ping Millia out of the air is risky because she always has the threat of the pin, so I usually say 6Ping her j.D is a bad idea because it's not easy to do on reaction. Instead, I generally IB to be on the safe side because Millia has fewer options if you IB her knife or j.D. If she has no threat of the knife, then go ahead and abuse 6P because she has no other threat in the air really.

Thanks for the feedback everyone ! DumJum, how does the Millia player hit you with the jumping Dust ? The one I play usually does that either in combo with ADC (AirDash Cancel) or as a zoning tool. If it is the first, there is nothing to do, obviously, since you are already eating the combo. This new ADC addition really helps her putting her opponent in the corner. If it is while zoning, since I know the Millia player ofter does random jump > j.D or SJ > AD > pin, I usually do some vertical (or not, depending on the distance) jump, my finger ready to push the j.S. Otherwise, just before landing, I still press the button, since the recovery is nullified by the landing (on a side note, MI can do the same, late j.D just before landing, so don't rush blindly). On hit, just cancel the j.S into Ensenga for some more damage. Sometimes, Millia runs under me, waiting to score a 6P or a 6H for a free juggle. DB FRC or KJ FRC, once again depending on the distance, should help. Airdashing may be a bad idea since Millia can run fast and jump > airthrow. Otherwise, defense is the key, knowing to react when you spot a 6K, a TK Moon (2369P), when she does the cross-up on top of you Front AD > Back AD. 2H really helps, during her pressure, her roll (214K) etc, just don't mash it everytime, as she can bait it. But then again, that may not be true for other Millia players. EDIT : MF-P seems to work less than before, as the pin can go above or below it. I still got that feeling that Mist Finer level 2 have a "thinner" hitbox (along the blade), but it may be just an impression.

I tend to just bait the pin with MFP cancel, and use MFP as a poke when combos in, since if she rollls u can be safe from teh cancel and if she jumps, she gonna hit it more or less. I guess the last part depends on the millia players play style, but all the ones i played, that seems to work fine.

Sup y'all, long time no see. My biggest problems right now are Faust and OS. Faust just gives me a RIDICULOUS amount of trouble, due to the fact that A: He straight outpokes johnny ground to ground, and B: He can duck under 5k and far slash. I've been trying to use more 5hs to cover more gorund and try to start some damn offense, but it's just hard to place it correctly. I really despise this match. I hate having to sit back and try to punish, because to be str8 Faust is silly hard to punish lol. If he's smart I mean. OS flat out just dominates me with frame traps and his stupid j.hs. A lot of times(might just be me) i'mt o slow to 6p his small jump on reaction. If I can get some monetum and offense going it's not too terrible, but he's just so quick to the punch. help please.

HOS matchup is tough since hes very fast and has high def. I beat hos players before but I cant really explain it much, jsut dont fall for his usual stuff like example wake up flame trap. You shouldnt have much a problem takign on faust since you jS and J.HS is timed right pwns him. and if he starts to do the Air bag explosion/item throws and stay in the air, Just air throw him. Watch out cause he can wake up FB which led to Zinac doing some nasty combos on me. I only fought him as being the only fuast player I played against, and he has damn good faust.

By the way against Millia, despite the j.S thingy if she also tries to zone, I wouldn't suggest to jump that much. Staying on the ground works better for me, since except the zoning with j.S (she can run under), she seems to beat me airborne with her AA. It is more a (having a Lv2) CH poke > combo of the death or CH 2H > RC > win (or most of her lifebar gone). Most of the time, I would prefer to stay on the ground and either do some pressure or wait for a flaw on hers and capitalize it. Faust, no idea. Just a random hint, JO's 6P beats his 41236K (the scalpel - "Come Here" special). For OS, don't know yet either, having played some too few times. Against his j.H, maybe IB, backdash, 6P or airthrow (though those two may ask to act faster reaction) ?

You shouldnt have much a problem takign on faust since you jS and J.HS is timed right pwns him. and if he starts to do the Air bag explosion/item throws and stay in the air, Just air throw him. Watch out cause he can wake up FB which led to Zinac doing some nasty combos on me.

I'm going to have to say to take this advice very carefully. Fighting aerial against Faust is something to be really careful about. A well-spaced j.S and j.HS works, but Faust's AA will severely punish anything else.

I have to say I agree that this matchup sucks hard. Ducking under 5.K and f.S kills my offence. I will say to play really passive, and wait for an opening - usually when Faust gets a bad item throw. Once you have an opening and get within range, abuse your 5.HS and 2.D mist cancel pressure options and your throw. Even TK.Ensenga is a pain in the ass to land, so be careful using that as well.

Basically, this matchup sucks.