Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

Did anyone ever sub these things? I saw nothing but a sub for ep 1 of BB Radio and loved it. I'd like to be able to see the whole series on YT.

I remember promising to put them on YT but never being able to find a good way to convert them... I just got a better program though so I suppose I could try that again...

and do you prefer Noel or Jam? Your choice lol.

Whichever is fine. :D

And okay... due to popular demand I'll figure this out now...

Jam-Kiske, if you could, after uploading them, put them in some kind of playlist of sorts so people can watch them from beginning to end?

It's here again. :yaaay: It was great. :yaaay::yaaay: All those fan arts are so great, I wish I was able to have that level of skill with colors, I never seem to get it right. Also, did this episodes game have something about unlimited characters? They seemed to be drawing something like that, Noel's drawing seem to be Ragna with a spike and bat full of nails, it was neat. Tsubakis drawing had a sobbing kitty that turned into a cat with a smug look. Ragna's drawing was a guy who was eating noodle soup for unlimited. Their other game was to voice act with something about telling a person that they have rice on their face I think. It was entertaining, and its neat to see Tsubaki have her CS costume now. Also, did you see near the end that Blazblue DS game that they announced along with the PSP Blazblue game which I think you guys know about, although, I didn't know about that DS game. It seems to be in 3D and has 4 player action, that should be great! Awesome episode. :yaaay::yaaay::yaaay: By the way, did you see that fan art of Blazblue the movie with Hakumen on it? It seemed people who were watching this episode went insane over it. :psyduck: Judging by the amount of letters that stampeded past the screen, lol. :psyduck:

The Hakumen movie made me laugh. Hmm, Blazblue DS game, that's awesome. As long as it'll help the franchise (I think), I'm up for a DS game.

I wonder how many characters are in that DS game of Blazblue. Only saw a few, although, it shows more in that game art that was to the side of it. :psyduck: Those VAs good work ethic makes me want to work even harder. I wonder how many animes they have to voice in a day.

Here's the first part of the first episode original radio show on youtube for you guys.

I only put this one up so far so that I can get feedback from you guys.

Quality should be good, but I don't know how to get rid of the widescreen-ness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SvUKOQJVKc

Thoughts? Is that quality and stuff good enough for me to start putting more of it up?

Here's the first part of the first episode original radio show on youtube for you guys.

I only put this one up so far so that I can get feedback from you guys.

Quality should be good, but I don't know how to get rid of the widescreen-ness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SvUKOQJVKc

Thoughts? Is that quality and stuff good enough for me to start putting more of it up?

The quality should be good enough. Seems pretty good to me.