Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

Interestingly, the fake screenshot of the "Relius & Arakune" character in character select is clearly modified from the console version, the button settings and Technical/Stylish toggle buttons are clearly visible.

They haven't even properly announced the console version but we've already got a semi-official screenshot of what the character select looks like in it.

I'm so glad that all of nico thought the same thing as when I first saw Es.

EDIT: who was it that lost their shit at around 38:46 when Sugita revealed his drawing?

And I'm glad that I'm not the only one screaming SEKAI ICHIIIIIIIIII every time that blonde girl appeared.

Also, Nu had less than 5 minutes of screen time, but it was still enough to scare everyone to hell.

Any word on when we get to see the live recording episode?

No, but probably not until sometime in mid-late June/early July.

Good, took them long enough.

It makes me so sad that all those episodes were taken off YouTube but since Sourenga has eps on Daily Motion couldn't we just reupload them to there or something? The subs really help me because I'm not really fluent in Japanese just yet... :(

Wait, was Sourenga the one that has been subbing them all this time by the way?!?!

Also, Kokonoe has new music playing when she's introduced...

Don't get all excited, it's just an arranged version of the Sector Seven theme.

Part 2 will be next week (and it apparently still counts as "Episode 9").

Then episode 10 will have the VAs of Es and Hinata from XBlaze as guests, so I'm guessing episode 10 is on the 25th of July as an XBlaze release special.

So glad that Nakamura keeps the yaoi flag flying, I was afraid that we won't get enough homo jokes without Aoi.

Toa and Yasumoto are still entertaining as hell, and Chiwa Saito should be featured more often.

Seriously, someone please archive these and put them on DVD...I lost track after... God knows how many months ago.