Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

BuruRaji D - BlazBlue Radio Discussion [The new season!!]

Hmm..

BuruRaji_032510_01.png

Full picture of the moe Tsubaki without the soon to be cum-stained blanket and Kanji blocking it, NAO! :arg:

I had no idea there was a new episode, I assumed that they had uploaded the entire Spring Raid thing that other time. :psyduck:

This episode was just hilarious. :yaaay: Even though I still don't fully understand japanese. I guess this was the part about Taokaka and her zipper that I heard about, I was wondering why that wasn't in the other part. :psyduck:

Does that mean that theres still a part 3?

At the end, why was Kokonoe mad at Jin at the ending part? :psyduck:

Oh yeah, Rachel's equivalent of Noel Poem was awesome. :yaaay: It's like the opposite mood, lol. :yaaay: With the lightning and everything.

All I know now is kana, but not kanji. And even though I know kana, I don't know what some of the words mean unless trying to figure it out by context, lol.

For example, I'm assuming "ohayo" means good morning, based on an image I read with the bubble for speech written in katakana.

Anyways, this part of the episode was awesome, especially with Kokonoe appearing. :yaaay:

since Spring Raid was a pretty long live event and the artist(s?) need a lot of time to work the animations, it got separated into parts.

Kokonoe's voice actor got mad because Kakihara forgot about her; in Japanese if you're the last to introduce yourself you end it with deshita (well, in this case, anyways), which Jin did and forgot he wasn't supposed to. If you want a simple way to compare it, Kakihara, instead of saying "and, I'm Kakihara, and" he said "and I'm Kakihara, that's all!"

Sesame's artwork has been officially recognized? 'Bout fucking time. Good work, Sesame. :yaaay:

Her artwork has been shown in one other episode as well. It's just in this one hers is the first one to show up :kitty:

This episode was interesting, I wonder how many parts are there to the spring raid. :8/:

Its good to see another dustlooper get their artwork on there.

So this time, the seiyuus had to draw bang. I'm not sure whats going on though.

When this was filmed, did they take breaks during the spring raid and each session was an episode?

Anyways, I didn't know Makoto had a last name, unless thats her first name, lol. Makoto Nanaya is what was said this episode. Maybe that means she too will be a playable character in the next games. Anyways, this was a good episode and if they ever make an Isuka version of the game, I can imagine Tsubaki and Makoto vs Mu-12 and Terumi or Ragna and Rachel or any other team. :psyduck: So many possibilities.