Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardian

Advanced AC Eddie-The Broken Monster of Doom

Dust combo w/shadow out: Why are you dusting while Shadow is out? Guess you could do something like this though: 5D, -H-, (j.D) j.D, pause, Shadow Gallery 1st hit, FRC, they land in puddle Without shadow: same thing, but without the -H-. Summon after the knockdown into UB or whatever you like, or drill them and go into mixup if shadowmeterless.

Dust combo w/shadow out: Why are you dusting while Shadow is out? Guess you could do something like this though:

5D, -H-, (j.D) j.D, pause, Shadow Gallery 1st hit, FRC, they land in puddle

Without shadow: same thing, but without the -H-. Summon after the knockdown into UB or whatever you like, or drill them and go into mixup if shadowmeterless.

i dont.. i just wanted to know if there was a reason i could.. lol

the fire toward eddie increased after playing with teyah XD and i have a few question hope someone can help me out 1)my 63214k>41236s won't hit when i do this , cuz computer techs after -k- -d->22s [uB]>-k-> 63214k>41236s 2)how do i do the midscreen SG+ -s- in to -hs- UB? thank you

On the 22H FRC IAD j.S unblockable, does anyone ever do j.S -> Sword Super instead of the air combo? I have trouble landing and getting them into an air combo in time before they tech, so I just throw out the sword super and it works. Stupid I know, but does anyone else use it?

the fire toward eddie increased after playing with teyah XD

and i have a few question hope someone can help me out

1)my 63214k>41236s won't hit when i do this , cuz computer techs after -k-

-d->22s [uB]>-k-> 63214k>41236s

2)how do i do the midscreen SG+ -s- in to -hs- UB?

thank you

for BTL you can just 214K

to hit them with SG you have to either wait a bit after 22S or do it immediately depending on the character

It's because he wore a DBZ scouter that he won. :8/:

Yes...yes he really...really did...

Ogawa...

............................................______ __

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,

.................../.................................................. .........,}

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}

.............../.................................................. .,:”........./

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

puddle with little eddie behind and spam eddie S

pulsr strats put to good use

Yea that's all it really looked like to me.

I didn't see many drill unblockables either, only the standard puddle stuff.

Also, after watching more vids and playing more matches, I'm becoming quickly convinced that -k- kinda sucks outside of combos. I'm also seeing more unblockable setups with combo~22S, backdash, 22hs frc~iad j.S. I think this setup maybe character and/or distance specific. Depending on the combo used to get the 22S, the backdash isn't required at all, and the 22hs frc iad j.S becomes a perfect unblockable. I STILL can't find a consistant one hit SG combo on ANYONE. I think I did it one time on Johnny on some fluke shit. Thoughts?

im also looking for a consistant one hit sg combo as well.. as far as 22hs unblockable.. i cant seem to combo afterwards.. i think i may be doing it too slow.. iono.. but once i hit the 22hs frc 1ad j.s that's all i get.. they seem to recover from it everytime...

Yea you have to control the iad down so you can hit the j.S as low as possible. From there it's possible to get 5p, j.k, j.hs, j.d on just about anybody.

As it turns out, 3x unblockables are definitely possible. There's a distance specific combo you can do after the puddle unblockable to make the HS drill frc~iad j.S ub guaranteed. Here is one variation that I came up with: Any unblockable into -HS-, j.S or j.HS Now the trick here is to land so far such that you can still get c.5S, but not inside "throw range". After that you do: 214Sx2, 5S, 6P(1hit), 5S, 5HS(2hit), 22S, WAIT(so that the 22HS doesn't otg), 22HS frc, iad, j.S (ub), 5P, air combo. This works best mid-screen. It can be done in the corner, but it's kinda....weird. I mixed the 214S + the 5S,6P loop for dmg and tension gain. After a simple KD, this combo should give you more than enough tension for for your 22HS frc. So here's a sample 3x unblockable, after KD: -d- 22S (1st ub), -k-, tk SG frc, land -hs-, j.S or j.HS (2nd ub), 214Sx2, 5S, 6P(1hit), 5S, 5HS(2hit), 22S, 22HS frc, iad, j.S (3rd ub), 5P, air combo. -d- 5k ub can also be substituted for the first ub. ALSO! Any time you're pressuring someone in the corner, after any guardbreak, you can get -S-~btl SG loops. That wall bounce untech time helps alot. And now a use for 22D frc: 5S, 2HS, 22D frc, iad j.HS, j.D, land, sj, j.k, j.HS, j.D Does almost 50% to the heavier characters. NOW GO PRACTICE BITCHES!!!! :-P

And now a use for 22D frc:

5S, 2HS, 22D frc, iad j.HS, j.D, land, sj, j.k, j.HS, j.D

Does almost 50% to the heavier characters.

NOW GO PRACTICE BITCHES!!!! :-P

I cant seem to hit the iad j.HS, they always seem to tech out of it:vbang:

I cant seem to hit the iad j.HS, they always seem to tech out of it:vbang:

When I did it, it worked against Venom and Johnny. I haven't tried it against lighter characters, so it might depend on who you're trying it against. You could also just do run~sj.k, j.s, j.HS, j.D

I don't know what you're talking about, pretty sure I saw them used in the last abc ranbats. You end up with more damage/stun doing the others usually I'm pretty sure anyways. Not to mention ogawa did them when I played him just a few weeks ago.