Modded LS-32-01 fits in 2" case

Seimtisu buttons

S6305436.png

S6305422.png

At Evo, a lot of people were fawning over my stick, so I thought I'd post it up

5ea6hu_th.jpg

148g4nq_th.jpg

w855ht_th.jpg

Click on images to enlarge them. The image is much crisper in real life, of course.

Balls, Venom.

It's a pun see?

Yes C0R, yes we got it. <<

Cause they're pool balls. *headdesk*

Either way, that stick is indeed awesome.

Edited by SolarMisae

Does anybody have any recommendations for this design my friend made? It's his first time, so anything is fine. He'd also like some recommendations for button colors, he can't decide between Seimitsu clear white and Seimitsu clear violet.

dd6615f0093036e79ba2c58e1eb3bd2ef1cadb6a.png

Personally I think Aoko on the left should be moved more to the left so that the cover on the base of the joystick doesn't cover her, but it could just be me misjudging the size of everything.

IMO (not a graphic designer or anything. :))...

Clear buttons, I don't really see violet fitting into here (though it might make them stand out...)

If the buttons are drawn to scale and he doesn't have a huge dust washer, then the character should be fine.

I personally like the violet ones, but thing about the colored ones is that they affect the artwork in the buttons and tint it to whatever color you're using. It looks odd imo.

That being said...my stick has blue clear seimitsus, but the plungers on them are clear. :kitty:

I personally like the violet ones, but thing about the colored ones is that they affect the artwork in the buttons and tint it to whatever color you're using. It looks odd imo.

That being said...my stick has blue clear seimitsus, but the plungers on them are clear. :kitty:

I wanted to do that for my fightstick, but every site was sold out of clears for weeks.

i shouldn't tell you then that my order from akishop just came in with clears and blues

:3

go be a rich person and buy clear sanwas then

i shouldn't tell you then that my order from akishop just came in with clears and blues

:3

go be a rich person and buy clear sanwas then

QQ... stupid rich people