Blade

Put yourself on the COMPETITION MAP!

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720464222

Just add your Username/Location/Comment/Avatar whatever, and this will give you an idea of whose all in your Area for GG Competition!

If you're having trouble just ask, and if you're having trouble with the Map in terms of directions, you can also contact members nearby and maybe even use Google Map as an alternative.

This is also a neat thing in that it will show where the highest concentration of GG Players is and where it might be good to check out the fighting scenes. (Not limited to U.S., some players may be located in Europe and Japan)

I wish I had a picture of myself that wasn't me standing next to a dead animal or wasn't a Drawing of me.

you can zoom in quite a bit, that helps in picking out difference people in the same area.

Wow, this is a pretty damn cool idea =O Already put myself up using one of my weirdest pics EVER! Used a shitty pic of meh from A-Kon. lol @ Doomscyther and Furix's pic :P

Ill get an emo pic of my self later, I here its what all the kewl white kids are doing on myspace ^^. Lets see, Look into an mirror, lift shirt up to expose one nipple, and then roflcopter.

Wow, this is a pretty damn cool idea =O Already put myself up using one of my weirdest pics EVER! Used a shitty pic of meh from A-Kon. lol @ Doomscyther and Furix's pic :P

What was so funny about my pic? :?:

Hrmm besides RTL being a white dude, this thing also seems pretty glitchy.. No matter what if I try to make myself, I live in bay city... Bay city? WTF? welp im done.... so much for getting any comp in antartica.

HEY RTL IM MOVING LIEK, A BLOCK AWAY FROM YOU IN A WEEK SO GAME ON BRO!! psyche.

HEY RTL IM MOVING LIEK, A BLOCK AWAY FROM YOU IN A WEEK SO GAME ON BRO!!

psyche.

wtf???

.... oh fuck you :P

^ the fact that you even asked that is proof that there's a kernel of truth there!

Oh no! I didn't mean to offend! My powers of observation are a mere HUSK of what they should be. Your pin was not in my FIELD of view and I apologize for not seeing it! Well, I shouldn't blab your EAR off... ... especially with bad corn puns... I'm sure you're a very nice not corn or black person... and a mighty GG force to be reckoned with as well.