Blade

Put yourself on the COMPETITION MAP!

Man all ya'll need to hit up some west coast gamin' :P

Fly to San Jose (SVGL), or LA(Arcade Infinity), rent a car, and I guarantee you'll have the time of your life.

I plan on doing just that when summer rolls around :D

actually yes me:3

robo ky and baiken in GG(never had anyone to practice on though>_>)

BB CT is Haku.

I wanna sub Baiken in #R and Rachel in CT

I'm not that good a GG player tbh... played #R a LONG time and thus have quite a good "feeling" for the game, but I don't know any pro combos...

gonna pm you, seyu :D

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I don't have a proper internet connection right now (I'm typing this on my blackberry) so I can put myself on the map at this moment, but I'll be sure to do so when I get the chance.

That said, anyone in Champaign or the central illinois area down for some bb? I just started playing and I really want to get some good matches in, no one I know will give this game a chance :(

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I don't have a proper internet connection right now (I'm typing this on my blackberry) so I can put myself on the map at this moment, but I'll be sure to do so when I get the chance.

That said, anyone in Champaign or the central illinois area down for some bb? I just started playing and I really want to get some good matches in, no one I know will give this game a chance :(

Since this website is not working at the moment, I just write here that I am from Germany and looking for someone to fight against in Continuum Shift, with a good connection. Since almost everytime I fight someone in Japan and very often fighting someone in the US I have terrible lagging issues xD

The competition map is down. Probably for good. Does anyone know of an alternative page/program?