Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vegta12

Koichi at his best

except Koichi's using Robo Ky now

I was thinking this too, but his Robo doesn't seem good enough to make me think he's playing him full time. I don't know how seriously he was playing Robo that day.

(No idea if his blog mentions anything about it though).

Uh...That's really sad ;_; I want to see Koichi with his I-No...not robo-ky...

congrats again to team koichi. Koichi, NO and Dogura at recent grand sbo tournament wonder why No and koichi are in same team, they are rivals actualy.

anyway, what's the word on koichi? is he still an I-no player, did he ever switch to testa or robo? I've seen some vids of his robo, koichi is crazy as hell with whomever he plays as...

Koichi has qualified for this year's SBO already with Endou(MA) and Nemo(TE). Except, he went back to Millia this time... A part of me cried when he dropped I-No, but a part of me is interested in seeing his AC Millia in action...

Koichi has qualified for this year's SBO already with Endou(MA) and Nemo(TE). Except, he went back to Millia this time...

A part of me cried when he dropped I-No, but a part of me is interested in seeing his AC Millia in action...

I'm also interested in seeing Koichi's Millia =x

2k, c.s, TKUF, jk, js, VCL, c.s, js, jh, p-dive, 66, jh, p-dive, s-dive. that was nice! he dominated that sol the first round too. just wish there were more i-no vids instead of all the millia ones. :(

wow, koichi is a real jerk, you know... look at the stuff he tries to get away with as millia. hell, he just flat out refuses to use tension half the time. What's worse is that I can't believe what he does get away with. It looks like koichi didn't win alot of those matches because he simply didn't respect the other players skill levels. As always, his I-no is business as usual, but I think it looked a lil rusty. All in all, I can't wait to have an execution level that allows me to just clown kids, back to practice mode... Koichi = the most non robotic, fluent and sinister style of play in guilty gear.

Koichi = the most non robotic, fluent and sinister style of play in guilty gear.

You've gotta be kidding me. The man is a machine programmed to eliminate the human race :v:

You've gotta be kidding me. The man is a machine programmed to eliminate the human race :v:

Nah, I'm serious. When I watch him play, it reminds me of Yipes playing magneto. They have so many option tree formulas that they use, it makes my head hurt. Look at all the black beat combos koichi gets away with because he throw resets so often. I think he plays more flexible than most players at his level because they basically just do what works perfectly almost everytime while he is dropping options tree mix-ups all over their faces. I don't think koichi is the best I-no, I like ten better, but I think koichi has the best option tree game. I'm pretty sure that's why he can basically rape with any character. I don't play PO, but I'd pay money to see what tricks koichi would pull or at least try as PO.

you mean Inoue

So I'm considering banning bucklemyshoe into the great beyond for posting that...lol edit: totally wasn't serious of course, just weird watching them play a game like Smash

Does koichi still play? I saw he did I-no in sbo 09, but I haven't seen anything from him since? Did one of the players he raped have his kid and now he has to pay child support and can't use his spare change at the arcade any more?

He's been doing Millia all the time I think, at the Mikado ranbats. At one point he teamed up with Ten's I-No a lot, to have like a super-oki team I guess but they kept losing.