Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuvier

Oklahoma BB/GG

It's nice to see another FGC player in Tulsa getting involved in the scene here. :)

In the past, I just played online, but with sucky campus Internet and now having a car, I decided it was time to get out there. That as well as being tired of netplay in general lol.

We have casuals every Friday for all fighters like iw2ma mentioned.

Where and what time?

Aw man i didn't see this in time. The location changes every now and than the the time as well lol. Normally 5 til whenever.

We may be having games saturday, today, as well.

Aw man i didn't see this in time. The location changes every now and than the the time as well lol. Normally 5 til whenever.

We may be having games saturday, today, as well.

Keep me informed, if you would. I'm looking forward to playing you guys!

Keep me informed, if you would. I'm looking forward to playing you guys!

Nobody has been answering me so im unsure at this time if games are going on. My cellular device has been turned off so i can't call em lol. So they may have games but i may be left out due to my sadness.......

Also a new Doctor Who is today.

You has facebook? we have a whole group on there where we are the most active, mainly because im the only BB guy around, me and Mike anyway. Persona is hitting it off though

Yep, I have a facebook. Direct me to the group? I could join you guys next week if it doesn't happen today. That'll make 3 BB guys and another learning Persona.

Hey everyone! From the looks of things all the Oklahoma threads are dead here on Dustloop. So I decided to come see if I could breath a little life back into the community and possibly get some casuals/tournaments/grinding going.

As for myself I currently just picked up BBcsX (trying to get up to speed before CP comes out), play P4U, GG, TTT2, UMVC3, and SFxT. I have other fighters like Skullgirls and such, but I haven't really practiced it in months.

I guess what I'm asking is what's up OK? Anybody down for some matches?

Yello mein fruend. OK is dead on here lol. Mainly because we have very few anime gamers and we're scattered.

I'm from Tulsa, maybe the only one from tulsa, that even touches BB and P4A. I dabble, but am ass, in TTT2, GG, AH3, and Skullgirls. I am good at UMvC3 though.

I also trash SFxT any chance i get because it's terrible, so be warned.

Most everyone else is in OKC, a few good BB guys, a few good GG guys, a few good P4A guys, a chunk of decent Marvel heads, a few good Tekken heads in OKC and Norman as well.

WELCOME Im only on psn

Man, my PS3 bit the dust a while back so it looks like online matches will be a no go. I'm in Norman, but besides my immediate friend group it's hard to find anybody who's into fighters. Everyone just wants to LAN pc. I know the SRK thread gets some attention, but that's mostly SF.

Well no lol, the SRK thread for OK is mostly Marvel. And any/all the available gamers that touch most of these games talk on there or not at all really. Other than our facebook group

I can't believe there was a tournament 3 blocks from my house and I missed it. Argh!

Anyone here? 

I think most of us are based around the Tulsa area iirc. I drive out there from Stillwater about once/twice a month to play games.

As far as tourney's go, there's gonna be one in Owasso on December the 5th, so try to make it out if you can.