Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arkrados

[CS] how do you unlock different paths in story mode?

Score attack is easier though from what I understand right? Cause Ulm Ragna in Ct D: Mind posting the order?

NVM does it go like:

Bang

Tao

Tager

Carl

Noel

Arakune

Litchi

Lamda

Tsubaki

Hakumen

Hazama

Raga

Rachel

With the last 4 being ulm. I hear ragna doesn't fight Rachel though, is this true?

Oh you're kidding right? I have to beat Score Attack with everyone just to get their Unlimiteds? :(

Or is it based on who I beat in Score Attack? Like for example, beating Jin gets you Unlimited Jin?

Score attack is easier though from what I understand right? Cause Ulm Ragna in Ct D: Mind posting the order?

U hakumen rapes with counterless Yukikaze

I never tried CT's score attack with an Ulm character because I want to be it legit, without cheating or using OP characters. But if Ulm Rachel or Nu doesn't kill me then Ulm Ragna does, I think I've only gotten one round on him out of all the times I've reached him.

Also Ragna fights everyone in score attack, rachel included.

You cant use U chars for Score attack, im saying thats what U Haku does to you in Score Attack

Oh nevermind lol. I always thought ulm Hakumen was the easiest Ulm in CT score attack.

Wait counterless Yukikaze? Wtf?

New Unlimited Hakumen doesn't have to counter you to use Yukikaze. He still does the counter, but will do the slash regardless.

Nobody answered my question: Do you have to beat Score Attack with each character to Unlock Unlimiteds or do you just have to beat Score Attack once to unlock them all?

Nobody answered my question: Do you have to beat Score Attack with each character to Unlock Unlimiteds or do you just have to beat Score Attack once to unlock them all?

You don't beat Score Attack at all, you beat Arcade, and it's per character.

-__- Do you have CS....can you CONFIRM it.

I hate halfassed answers and guessing.

-__- Do you have CS....can you CONFIRM it.

I hate halfassed answers and guessing.

God you're a paranoid fucker

No, I can't confirm it, but pro-tip, complete Arcade once. See if it works, if it didn't, hey, you didn't lose but like 5 minutes.

When you collect 6+ Guilty Gear games for PS2 and know the intricate differences and changes in each...yeah...you grow paranoid.

If you're gonna give me an answer, give me one that's confident. Otherwise don't guess and think you know.

When you collect 6+ Guilty Gear games for PS2 and know the intricate differences and changes in each...yeah...you grow paranoid.

If you're gonna give me an answer, give me one that's confident. Otherwise don't guess and think you know.

I like how you go from totally paranoid to "ANSWER WITH CONVICTION LIKE A MAN!!" You don't get to pull the manly-man when you're paranoid.

My answer was just fine. You go through Arcade mode. Do I know that? No. But I lose nothing by trying, and neither do you.

Guys, take a look at the JP BBCS Navigation Guide. It says you need to beat Score Attack mode to unlock the unlimited form of the character.

My answer was just fine. You go through Arcade mode. Do I know that? No. But I lose nothing by trying, and neither do you.

Kusushii said last page from when you posted this that beating score attack gets you the ulm form.

I'd imagine that beating it with Jin -> Jin ulm. Don't see why beating it once would get you every Ulm form. That's probably why they're buyable online as an alternative, due to the work it takes to get them all.

Kusushii said last page from when you posted this that beating score attack gets you the ulm form.

I'd imagine that beating it with Jin -> Jin ulm. Don't see why beating it once would get you every Ulm form. That's probably why they're buyable online as an alternative, due to the work it takes to get them all.

I'm probably not going to bother with all that then. I beat Score Attack 1 time barely with Jin, not doing it with everyone, and something I can only use very rarely in Player Match has no meaning to me.

You mentioned Score Attack as being "easier in CS", what do you mean by that? Dumbed down A.I.?

No, Ulm Ragna has less health which makes him easier to beat(justified in that he's no longer the Score attack boss) but Hakumen's "LOL no need to counter Yukikaze" definitely makes him tougher. I was referring moreso to the ULm characters being easier than in CT, after hearing Ulm Ragna's nerf.

No, Ulm Ragna has less health which makes him easier to beat(justified in that he's no longer the Score attack boss) but Hakumen's "LOL no need to counter Yukikaze" definitely makes him tougher. I was referring moreso to the ULm characters being easier than in CT, after hearing Ulm Ragna's nerf.

Ragna still fell for throw spamming. His issue wasn't his health, but his damage and health gain.

Guys, take a look at the JP BBCS Navigation Guide. It says you need to beat Score Attack mode to unlock the unlimited form of the character.

That is a bit much. I hope its one time gets all, cause no ones really gunna be able to finish Score Attack with each character individually unless difficulty settings affect it now.

Good lord chill out everyone.

Beating Arcade mode doesn't net you anything but the artwork for the ending and the watchable version of the ending in the gallery.

Everything that is unlocked in story mode I put at the first post for story mode. So no you don't get unlimited characters at all through story mode, nor arcade mode, nor legion mode.

Giving this a bump since the US version is out today.

I guess i'll add this info to this thread since people will ask eventually. Had it sitting on my desktop since BBCS JP. Works on NA.

TMML CS Episodes - Answer Guide:

Episode 1: 2nd Answer (Special Art 02)

Episode 2: 1st then 4th Answer (Special Art 20)

Episode 3: 1st Answer (Special Art 10)

Episode 4: 4th Answer (Special Art 39)

Episode 5: 3rd Answer (Special Art 49)