shtkn

Ky Beginner Guide

did you read the guide? from the Guide (aka the thread that you're posting in): CSE-FRC glitch: The FRC point for this move is BEFORE the move comes out, so if you jump, the CSE will follow you into the air since it's programmed to come out whever you are, thus creating a CSE that goes across the screen, but high off the ground. To do this, just hold up when you're doing the CSE, then FRC. edit: not trying to sound like a jerk, just seeing if you missed this part or something. If you did, then i might have to reword this part or change the formatting of the guide.

The Computer is FRCing the Charge Stun Edge. Roman Cancel the CSE at a certain point (When the orb forms before the fireball is the quie.) The CSE will track on Ky until it starts moving so if you FRC and jump it will throw the fireball into the air. Greed Sever, Running, Backdash, Stun Dipper, Etc will also all effect the placement of the CSE after FRC as well.

Any more questions just ask.

did you read the guide?

from the Guide (aka the thread that you're posting in):

CSE-FRC glitch: The FRC point for this move is BEFORE the move comes out, so if you jump, the CSE will follow you into the air since it's programmed to come out whever you are, thus creating a CSE that goes across the screen, but high off the ground. To do this, just hold up when you're doing the CSE, then FRC.

edit: not trying to sound like a jerk, just seeing if you missed this part or something. If you did, then i might have to reword this part or change the formatting of the guide.

ah thanks guys and shtkn, no you do not sound like a jerk cuz it should be my responsiblity to check the thread before posting but again thanks for the help guys. Manage to do it but not so often since the timing needed is impeccable

i got a few questions: 1.) what's the best way to IAD ? whenever I do it, I keep floating too high. 2.) what's the best way to practice VT loops ? 3.) whenever I try doing a 2nd ACSE or CSE, I just get a regular move and Ky refuses to do a 2nd ACSE/CSE, is there some trick I'm unaware of ?

1) Just do it faster or dash after jump, while falling down. 2) Out of throw FRC or 2D. 3) 2nd....by that you mean FRCing the first one and doing another one?

i got a few questions:

1.) what's the best way to IAD ? whenever I do it, I keep floating too high.

2.) what's the best way to practice VT loops ?

3.) whenever I try doing a 2nd ACSE or CSE, I just get a regular move and Ky refuses to do a 2nd ACSE/CSE, is there some trick I'm unaware of ?

1. 696

2. Off of typical combos, like throw FRC or combo into 2D -> Forcebreak CSE -> VT loop combo

3. The only way to do 2 CSEs is to FRC the first one and VERY QUICKLY do a second one. No real point if you ask me though.

I constantly have a problem with pulling off VT since my stick is very sensitive and I tend to panic right before I do it. Could anyone offer suggestions on how I can fix or deal with this better?

on point 3, I'm doing them fast and I even checked the input to see if I'm inputing wrong. so just for verification, if I don't do it fast enough I just get a normal dust attack ?

ello people, can someone list or send me list of things "i need to know" when im playing as ky? ive been playing him for a while but i figure its time to expand my play!

ello people, can someone list or send me list of things "i need to know" when im playing as ky?

ive been playing him for a while but i figure its time to expand my play!

6P and j.K.

Know your combos.

Read this guide.

did you not read the guide or are you asking for info in supplement to the guide?

did you not read the guide or are you asking for info in supplement to the guide?

KEVIN!

Don't you dare babysit these fools. Your guide already outlines all of the basics that any beginner Ky would need to know. The only other supplement would come from match vids and personal experience.

ello people, can someone list or send me list of things "i need to know" when im playing as ky?

EDIT: I'm feeling soft-hearted. Here you go buddy.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3539

Good luck

Block.