trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

This forum needs a quick reply box on the bottom (ala Shoryuken) IMO...

Oh, and character specific chibi icons for each individual character forum would look cool (ala TekkenZaibatsu), but it looks like it's gonna be too much work for Crizl...

avatar size should be 160x60 not 160x50 because now i cant use my awesome "pow" avatar and we have to have different avatars between here and SRK ok

Cheers for the forums mr T.

vbulletin3 is better. theres things like "search this forum" etc.

Yeah that Quick reply thing would be bliss u know, especially for users whos got slower internet speed like me and clicking the "post reply" means loading another page.

No huge avatars/sigs pls lol (its fine as it is now) i dont want irrelevant useless pics filling the whole screen

Can we have skins which allow us to select different colour schemes? Dark Red don't really suit me personally but thats personal.

Keep up the good work, mr. T

Does everyone like the Character threads being on the main page? There's a lot of stuff on the main forum index, but I figured it would be easier to have all the char forums available right from the start. The other option is to make it like GCC where all the char forums are on the second-level of the forum.

The site is more about advancing (teaching/learning) Guilty Gear. I didn't even want avatars but they are sorta standard these days. No need for signatures to get all crazy.

Is there any way to quick reply without having to press the QR button I find that pretty pointless....

i think the character forums layout is fine like this, we can see what new posts are available for all forums in one page. since its just GG and less other shit, its cool. This here basically looks exactly like the "Arc Systems Center" subforum in gcc anyway.

Ask, and you shall receive. You don't have to click the QR button now. If you do, it takes you to the posting area.

By turning it on, I had to disable the theaded/hybrid viewing options (which most people don't use anyway).

Hope it helps.

can i get the millia mod on this site so i can start switching some stuff over? that and i'll still take bridget too if you haven't found anyone.

I cant find a 'home' button on the strip at the top of the screen. I know I can type 'dustloop.com/forums' but isn't there usually a button up top?

Go to the very very very top then you'll see ">> Dustloop Forums > Community > etc" click on Dustloop forums.

But an easier to hit and more obvious link would be nice.

tseng in a thread there is an option named thread tools above the post you can sticky/close/delete threads using that

also it was discussed that mods can see the deleted posts still in their respective forum if they accidently deleted it or something like that

if you click on 'manage' in the deleted post window you can uncheck the post being viewable