trag

Site Feedback/Suggestions

When are the Chipp icons going to change? I want an Anji icon for Anji forums and I-No for I-No forums.

Crizl is working on the different icons for us. She's kinda busy, but she has said she will make icons for each character when she can.

i made chibi versions (neo geo pocket style) of everyone, if u wanna use them

edit: the sol dust one is still kinda in progress... but tahts generally what htey all look like

That looks pretty cool. Might be good for smilies but I can't use them for new/old posts. A little too large hehe. Lemme know when you have a set done.

ive had them done for a while, i just sometimes tweak them if i look at it after a while and notice something doesnt look right

double post since i couldn't fit all the sprites on 1 page (file is too big according to vBulletin)

also, i'm willing to do some requests if i can get some clear shots of hte poses in question

edit: before i forget, the baiken and faust ones were not made by me, but i forgot who made them, i just recolored them slightly

Crizl is working on the different icons for us. She's kinda busy, but she has said she will make icons for each character when she can.

Yo. Yeah, I am pretty busy, which is great for my cash flow but not for my side projects. ^^"

For those who don't know me, Trag asked me to make a set of Guilty Gear smiles for this forum like I did at www.tekkenzaibatsu.com . I currently work as a freelance artist for a new toy company called Zizzle. I've been doing alot of various projects that need to be done in time for the big toy fair in NYC this October. I beleive I will have free time in a few weeks but not anytime too soon. Plus I have some smilies to make for Tekken Zaibatsu since T5 Dark Resurrection has new characters.

Trag, If you can get smilies from another artist, that might be best because I have no idea when I can complete mine. Each smilie takes at least 30 minutes each and I have at least 20 more to make. Gomen! ^^"

They are getting deleted for high-spam factor. =D

Like the basic post rules say, if you don't have anything to contribute, don't bother posting. I'm trying to keep as much spam off the forum as possible. Since we are starting anew here, might as well keep it clean from day 1 and get people used to posting helpful stuff instead off "YEA!" or "LOL" replies etc.

They are getting deleted for high-spam factor. =D

Like the basic post rules say, if you don't have anything to contribute, don't bother posting. I'm trying to keep as much spam off the forum as possible. Since we are starting anew here, might as well keep it clean from day 1 and get people used to posting helpful stuff instead off "YEA!" or "LOL" replies etc.

I not trying to be an ass here, but how was my post SPAM? I had a question because I don't play GG anough to know why Kliff is not a playable character.

I also think its cool to tell someone when you delete there stuff. Its cool, my question was answered when I posted, but I don't know...

Next time, for posts like yours, I'll leave them closed after an answer is given. Then after a few days or so, I'll delete it.

I thought there was a big post on GCC about console specific posts. If not, my bad.

Some people haven't seen that stuff... further, there's no telling if someone might go away for a day after posting a question, they might miss it if you delete it. I think it's probably best if we only delete REALLY crap posts. Question posts that are not retarded probably should be, at worst, closed and left to sit around so other people can search and find them so they don't end up asking the same questions again.

Next time, for posts like yours, I'll leave them closed after an answer is given. Then after a few days or so, I'll delete it.

I thought there was a big post on GCC about console specific posts. If not, my bad.

No my bad, there is, but I agree with Blood. Either way,its your forum :lol:

I dunno most of these question can be answered by the questioner actually playing the game which is a policy I support strongly

See, this man here understands the good old "play first, ask questions later" approach.

Professional? Last I looked, no one is making any money on this site. This is a fansite. We are trying to keep it clean. It's not too much for people to put forth a little effort first instead of asking for everything to be spoonfed to them.

The thread in question had no info in it. It was a question with nothing but spammed out replies. No one was putting effort into even answering it. Those turn into spam-bait and argument fests because people get their feelings hurt.

It's better to cut it off before it starts, rather than let the name-calling and/or negative replies pile up, leaving us with a bunch of ill will towards eachother.

This thread is for site feedback and suggestions. Hopefully it can return to it from here on out.

I totally understand your inquiry. It was mainly my fault for acting too quick on that thread. Anyway, it's all good. I'll do my best to be a bit more lenient on those types of threads, and concentrate more on the real spam =D.

With some of the people that we will have (judging by the long run at GCC), we would have people purposely trying to get negative rep. Our goal is to promote GG and GG-related stuff, nothing else (for the most part)